PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman fans where ya at???

elltrain22
12-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Someone please tell me something he does well. I was trying to find something positive about him, but really couldn't come up w/ anything. Based on what I've seen from him, these are his positives and negatives.

Positives:

Arm strength, mobility, looks like the Zohan, and has cool hockey playoff beard

Negatives:

No accuracy, very poor pocket presence, bad decision maker, can't recognize coverage or pickup the blitz presnap, horrible at making in-game adjustments, misses open receivers, throws into double coverage alot, no accuracy on deep ball, throws as hard as can to guys that are 2 yards away, fumbles the ball alot, never ever makes the big play, cannot manage the game, crumbles everytime versus good competition, and is overpriced.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2008, 09:50 AM
It's the coaches fault.

You'll regret the day you let JP Losman walk.

Coaching staff after coaching staff has frigged this guy.

clumping platelets
12-08-2008, 09:52 AM
He sucks massive moose

trapezeus
12-08-2008, 09:53 AM
you forgot he plants trees.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Where's AIG and Justa? They probably are both coddling eachother this morning.

Losman is a loser.

cocamide
12-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Honestly, I was surprised that he was as horrible as he was yesterday. And then, I was surprised that I was surprised, because what the hell has he done to make me think he can actually play? Minus a couple bombs to Evans, he hasn't done anything to earn a job in the NFL. Sad too, because he seems like a decent guy and not a ***** like Rob Johnson.

The King
12-08-2008, 10:00 AM
After watching that you can't blame everyone for falling in love with Edwards.

Patrick76777
12-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I think 98.5% of Bills fans agree that Losman is not a good QB. Is it really worth trying to convince the other 1.5% that he's terrible?

Who cares!

The guy stinks and I don't know if it was because of the head injury, but Trent has been playing like his twin.

With the talent we have on Offense, a vet QB like, Farve, Warner, Garcia would have us first in the East.

And yes, I do beleive that.

We've got a defense that has allowed 2 TD's in the past 2 weeks. They're not playing great, but they're playing good enough to win if you have a capable offense.

sba
12-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Someone please tell me something he does well.

1) Gets sacked
2) Fumbles
3) Grows Facial Hair

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 10:10 AM
I think 98.5% of Bills fans agree that Losman is not a good QB. Is it really worth trying to convince the other 1.5% that he's terrible?

Who cares!

The guy stinks and I don't know if it was because of the head injury, but Trent has been playing like his twin.

With the talent we have on Offense, a vet QB like, Farve, Warner, Garcia would have us first in the East.

We've got a defense that has allowed 2 TD's in the past 2 weeks. They're not playing great, but they're playing good enough to win if you have a capable offense.

Two points to your thread:

1) What offensive talent are you taking about?

2) I'm not ready to throw Edwards under the bus yet. Yes he's played badly at times but in almost every game that he has we were still in it. the Cleveland game came down to a missed field goal and I can think of two games where the D let 8 minutes run off the clock never getting the O the ball back.

billsfanone
12-08-2008, 10:12 AM

Who cares!

I agree. Throw in some better coaching and I'd agree more.

Historian
12-08-2008, 10:12 AM
He sweeps a mean street...

djjimkelly
12-08-2008, 10:13 AM
he looked bad yesterday add in drops add in i dont think we run an nfl level O

no one can suceed here

ive thrown in my JP towel but im not picking an edwards towel either.

we desperatly need either a big time vet FA qb who just getting his 2nd contract.

problem is i dont believe any will be available. lol JP will be lol he has to leave here for all our sakes.

i dont want a retread. journeyman the holcombs of the world can **** off!

we need to draft a qb and draft right for once. if its not this year let it be next but we need to have 1 draft where we take the top qb prospect or 1B prospect at QB for once!

Kenny
12-08-2008, 10:37 AM

Who cares!

Completely agreed. With the supporting talent we have, any competent QB would have been able to take us to the playoffs.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Completely agreed. With the supporting talent we have, any competent QB would have been able to take us to the playoffs.

I don't believe this at all. The o-line was extremely inconsistant at times this year, hence why our QB got a concussion.

Our WRs and TEs look like they would struggle to play arena ball.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm hooking up the hose to my car exhaust pipe, and sealing the garage.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 10:48 AM
I like the philosophy the offense is put together with and think, with the right QB running the show, it can be successful. It looked good with TE in there against a D that wasn't a 4-3. However, he obviously couldn't get them in the right plays against the 4-3 hence he got beat up. JP never could read a D so that hasn't changed.

But the offensive philosophy rests on the QBs shoulders. All the griping about play calling and the coaches aren't even calling plays...they are sending in personel and the QBs have options of what to do with that personnel. It really empowers the QB to make things happen...unfortunately we haven't gotten any "make things happen" from any QBs in quite some time. When we do get that we see games like KC and our run at the beginning of the season. I believe the coaching isnt' as bad as people make it out to be and they are being victimized by pathetic play in JPs case and growing pains in TE case.

Jeff1220
12-08-2008, 10:50 AM
JP's lack of accuracy yesterday was probably the worst I've seen in an NFL game. Thinking back to his first NFL game appearance against NE about 4 years ago, that performance really told volumes about what was to come from him, yet I kept telling myself it was jitters, he'd develop, etc. Years later and the team is just as bad.

Jan Reimers
12-08-2008, 10:54 AM
I like the philosophy the offense is put together with and think, with the right QB running the show, it can be successful. It looked good with TE in there against a D that wasn't a 4-3. However, he obviously couldn't get them in the right plays against the 4-3 hence he got beat up. JP never could read a D so that hasn't changed.

But the offensive philosophy rests on the QBs shoulders. All the griping about play calling and the coaches aren't even calling plays...they are sending in personel and the QBs have options of what to do with that personnel. It really empowers the QB to make things happen...unfortunately we haven't gotten any "make things happen" from any QBs in quite some time. When we do get that we see games like KC and our run at the beginning of the season. I believe the coaching isnt' as bad as people make it out to be and they are being victimized by pathetic play in JPs case and growing pains in TE case.
Our offense will never work well, regardless of the QB, without a running game, a big, tough WR, and a consistent pass catching TE. I agree that JP stinks, but we have other serious issues that must be addressed.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 10:59 AM
JP's lack of accuracy yesterday was probably the worst I've seen in an NFL game. Thinking back to his first NFL game appearance against NE about 4 years ago, that performance really told volumes about what was to come from him, yet I kept telling myself it was jitters, he'd develop, etc. Years later and the team is just as bad.

Yep, the throw right into the NE player's hands and I was like WTF was that?

I'm still confident in Edwards because he's showed he has a brain but his chain is getting shorter.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Our offense will never work well, regardless of the QB, without a running game, a big, tough WR, and a consistent pass catching TE. I agree that JP stinks, but we have other serious issues that must be addressed.

Post of the day.

Throwing to Roscoe Parrish isn't going to get it done. Nice job extending a 5' 5" WR to a multiyear/million deal.

EDS
12-08-2008, 11:10 AM

I think the two most important things that need to happen to fix the offense - and that can reasonably be accomplished - are getting better coaching and finding a stud interior lineman who can make the run game work.

The receivers could be better but the line and scheme need to be fixed before it matters who is catching the balls.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 11:14 AM
I think the two most important things that need to happen to fix the offense - and that can reasonably be accomplished - are getting better coaching and finding a stud interior lineman who can make the run game work.

The receivers could be better but the line and scheme need to be fixed before it matters who is catching the balls.

Edwards has had all day at times back there and guys are just not getting open. It's even worse when JP is back there because he can't make the throws that Edwards can.

Having some physical receivers and TEs would go a long way towards building a better offense.

Chimpanze
12-08-2008, 12:03 PM
My final thought on Misses JP Loserman in comparison to TE...

As I have been saying the whole time this week, when TE is playing bad we still have a shot in the 4rth. Once again with JP at the helm we all knew nothing was going to happen in the 4rth.

For one fraction of a second I thought, wow, lets get a TD and this game is up for grabs. 1 play later the Dolphins intercept and the Bills never sniff an opportunity.

This is the one MAJOR difference between JP and TE.

HHURRICANE
12-08-2008, 12:09 PM

As I have been saying the whole time this week, when TE is playing bad we still have a shot in the 4rth. Once again with JP at the helm we all knew nothing was going to happen in the 4rth.

For one fraction of a second I thought, wow, lets get a TD and this game is up for grabs. 1 play later the Dolphins intercept and the Bills never sniff an opportunity.

Bingo. As crappy as TE has played at times the team was still in positions to win games. The whole team plays better when TE is out there.

JP has no ability to keep us in a game. I find it funny but he's the last guy you want on the field if the game is on the line.

The fact that he thought he played okay just tells you everything you need to know about this moron. And yes, he is a moron. Please listen to his PC for proof.

Philagape
12-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Here's another difference... When Trent plays crappy, questions abound: What happened? Is it the concussion? Is it his groin? Is he regressing? His earlier play set a standard for himself that leads to a search for answers.

When JP plays crappy, it's just him being JP, the JP we've seen for four years now. No one is surprised.

Typ0
12-08-2008, 12:20 PM

that's because JP is a mental midget and TE is not. When something goes bad for JP he completely tanks. He can't get it turned around and it gets worse and worse. So on a micro scale, when JP has a bad series that's it for the rest of the game because he can't turn it around and he tanks. TE, on the other hand, does not continue to tank worse and worse throughout the game when he has a bad series or makes a mistake. Instead, he tries to piece himself together and make some plays.