PDA

View Full Version : How to make EVERY Bills fan fall in love with T.O

BillsOwnAll
03-10-2009, 02:58 PM
*First game of the regular season(hopefully in b-lo) ..first drive..*

...Edwards takes the snap, Fakes to lynch, steps back, steps up, releases the ball deep down field, T.O has separation!, He catches the ball in stride!!! TOUCHDOWN TO!! WELCOME TO BUFFALO TERRELL....

even and attempt at him deep down field the first play would win over alot of fans who disagree.

DrGraves
03-10-2009, 03:05 PM
I can't wait for the opener... I especially can't wait to see how much Lee Evans benefits from seeing mostly single coverage as opposed to being the only WR that other teams were concerned about.

ddaryl
03-10-2009, 03:08 PM
or....

Turk relays the play into Trent from the sidelines. 3rd down and 6, spread offense.... Trent takes the snap and hands the ball off to one of our Rb's who is stopped a few yards short of a 1st down.

TO. runs off the field and promptly start ripping on Turk until he starts to cry... Bills fans 70000 strong cheer as they watch the toungue lashing on the big screen.

either way it should be interesting,

kgun12
03-10-2009, 03:09 PM

...Edwards takes the snap, Fakes to lynch, steps back, steps up, releases the ball deep down field, T.O has separation!, He catches the ball in stride!!! TOUCHDOWN TO!! WELCOME TO BUFFALO TERRELL....

even and attempt at him deep down field the first play would win over alot of fans who disagree.

I guess you don't understand, we all know he has talent, knowone in there right mind would be debate that. It is everything else all bad he bring to the table. I would have like us to spend the money on a player like TJ Hush, not quite as good as TO, but much better team play and someone who is goin to help this team get better for a few years. This team need to much help to be so excited about TO for one year. We needed another quality OL, LB, DE and TE to compete for the playoffs, they are gone. All that is left now are backup and 3rd tier guys. So I can't get excited for a team killer.

BAM
03-10-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm pumped about it.

ELAYAS
03-10-2009, 03:12 PM
or....

Turk relays the play into Trent from the sidelines. 3rd down and 6, spread offense.... Trent takes the snap and hands the ball off to one of our Rb's who is promptly stopped a few yards short of a 1st down.

TO. runs off the field and promptly start ripping on Turk until he starts to cry... Bills fans 70000 strong cheer as they watch the toungue lashing on the big screen.

:rofl:

Dr. Lecter
03-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Win.

Valerie
03-10-2009, 03:36 PM
To be perfectly honest, nothing TO does would make me like him. I didn't care how many touchdowns he scored for the Cowboys, I absolutely HATED him on that team. He's an ass and a cancer. The Bills have enough problems without adding this egomaniac to their team. I was so happy when the Cowboys let TO go. I thought that would be the last I would see of him on any of the teams I rooted for. It sickens me the Bills would pick him up. STUPID MOVE, IMHO.

kgun12
03-10-2009, 03:42 PM
To be perfectly honest, nothing TO does would make me like him. I didn't care how many touchdowns he scored for the Cowboys, I absolutely HATED him on that team. He's an ass and a cancer. The Bills have enough problems without adding this egomaniac to their team. I was so happy when the Cowboys let TO go. I thought that would be the last I would see of him on any of the teams I rooted for. It sickens me the Bills would pick him up. STUPID MOVE, IMHO.

:bf1: Abosolutely correct!!!

Oldbillsfan
03-10-2009, 03:52 PM

Nobody would expect that...lol

BillsOwnAll
03-11-2009, 12:40 AM
I guess you don't understand, we all know he has talent, knowone in there right mind would be debate that. It is everything else all bad he bring to the table. I would have like us to spend the money on a player like TJ Hush, not quite as good as TO, but much better team play and someone who is goin to help this team get better for a few years. This team need to much help to be so excited about TO for one year. We needed another quality OL, LB, DE and TE to compete for the playoffs, they are gone. All that is left now are backup and 3rd tier guys. So I can't get excited for a team killer.

Ive never seen so many fans who actually WANT the bills to fail. And don't say you don't want it because if you didn't you wouldn't post like this. See you in '10 Since i heard you bagged this season.

venis2k1
03-11-2009, 12:58 AM
We needed another quality OL, LB, DE and TE to compete for the playoffs, they are gone. All that is left now are backup and 3rd tier guys.

We clearly screwed ourselves by missing out on the Top FA tight ends this year...like Robert Royal? or not paying 40+ million for a Center like Jason Brown. And then there are all those game changing DEs in FA that we ignored like...well, nobody. The only DEs of value in FA were Canty and Olshansky both over 300 lbs would not even be considered by our team. There were some good Linebackers in FA like June and Brooks...too bad we missed out on them.

/sarcasm

Dujek
03-11-2009, 04:57 AM
Given the current make-up of our o-line the first offensive play will probably end up with Trent getting sacked for an 8 yard loss.

Remember kids, if Trent doesn't have time to throw the ball we could have T.O. in his prime and Jerry Rice in his prime and still not win any games.

Kenny
03-11-2009, 08:28 AM
or....

Turk relays the play into Trent from the sidelines. 3rd down and 6, spread offense.... Trent takes the snap and hands the ball off to one of our Rb's who is stopped a few yards short of a 1st down.

I think you mean Lynch will take the ball and run for the first because with TO we wont be seeing 8-in-the-box for every play.

The Jokeman
03-11-2009, 08:49 AM
:rockon:

Now you understand how I felt about when Doug Flutie when he was here in Buffalo.

Kenny
03-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Just out of curiosity.,,,

For all you people who hate TO because of his ego, and because he's an ass... How did you feel about Bruce Smith?

Valerie
03-11-2009, 09:24 AM
:rockon:

Now you understand how I felt about when Doug Flutie when he was here in Buffalo.
I'll never understand your hatred of DF. IMO, other than Deion Sanders, no one is a bigger egomaniac than TO. And, putting aside my total dislike for TO, he's not even that good. He drops easy passes and only plays when he feels like it. Again, he's not someone I would want on my team. And I'm sick that he's on the Bills but glad that the Cowboys dumped him.

kgun12
03-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Ive never seen so many fans who actually WANT the bills to fail. And don't say you don't want it because if you didn't you wouldn't post like this. See you in '10 Since i heard you bagged this season.

"I guess you don't understand, we all know he has talent, knowone in there right mind would be debate that. It is everything else all bad he bring to the table. I would have like us to spend the money on a player like TJ Hush, not quite as good as TO, but much better team play and someone who is goin to help this team get better for a few years. This team need to much help to be so excited about TO for one year. We needed another quality OL, LB, DE and TE to compete for the playoffs, they are gone. All that is left now are backup and 3rd tier guys. So I can't get excited for a team killer".

Could you PLEASE tell me what part of this says I want the team to fail? I gave ways to make this team better without signing nut jobs. I can't help it that people are willing to look the other way cause there team is on ESPN. That's not only childish, but signing a player for one year when the Bills need so much more help is crazy, again not how to build a team 101. Checkout the Pittsburg way, they are probably going to let Harrison walk after this year cause he wants to much money. So what will they do, replace him with some kid and keep contending for SBs. If this team had made the playoffs and was that one player away from going all the way, maybe just maybe this makes sense, because history does show that he keeps his other personality away the first year of a contract. The Bills are 4 or 5players away from being a really good team his services alone aren't going to change that!

BTW been a Bills fan since 1965, lived in Florida during there great 2-12 seasons, while still wearing Bills stuff, so don't tell me I want the Bills to fail. That's the problem, I care maybe to much to see them sign a moron like this and for what, see the Bills on ESPN or to sell a few more Jersey's. Cause in the long run, he does nothing for us!

gil
03-11-2009, 10:11 AM
I don't want to fall in love with TO.

Although I hope the scenario you describe happens often - either that or a pump fake to TO and Evans taking it to the house.

homeslice5484
03-11-2009, 10:12 AM
and the popcorn goes flying!!!

kgun12
03-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Just out of curiosity.,,,

For all you people who hate TO because of his ego, and because he's an ass... How did you feel about Bruce Smith?

I have said this before about Smith, and for the new folks will repeat it. Didn't like him always *****ing about not being respected and under paid, always knew right were the camera was after a sack. Dumb as rock also! Kelly, Thomas, Talley and REED got him Hooked on Phonics once after how stupid he sounded during a TV interview!

Jan Reimers
03-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Bruce Smith was an arrogant *****. The guy was a total jerk away from the field.

But I loved the way he played DE.

Jeff1220
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
I was never very fond of TO after he called out his QBs in SF and Philly. I reserve judgment on what happened in Dallas because that has not been made very clear, and it seems most of the guys really liked him there. I did, however, always find most of his celebrations to be pretty funny and usually pretty clever.
I'm still torn with him as a Bills - both excited and nervous. I still can't believe he's on the team.

ddaryl
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Bruce Smith was an arrogant *****. The guy was a total jerk away from the field.

But I loved the way he played DE.

Bruce was a *****, and he would hold the Bills hostage every other year, but I would give almost anything to have the next Bruce on this team

BillsOwnAll
03-11-2009, 11:37 AM
And, putting aside my total dislike for TO, he's not even that good. He drops easy passes and only plays when he feels like it. .

That is such an untrue statement. He does drop some passes but he is one of the hardest workers on the field. He NEVER dogs it. 10+Td passes last 3 years. ALWAYS over 1000 yards. Hes a great blocking wide rec. You can not like him all you want, but dont say hes not that good. Thats like me saying eh..tom bradys not that good anyways. No matter how much i want it to be true its not.

SabreEleven
03-11-2009, 02:59 PM

didn't JP throw a TD on his first drive as a starter against the Texans a few years back to "make us fall in love" with him? You see where that landed us....How about this scenario?

...Edwards takes the snap, Fakes to lynch, steps back, steps up, releases the ball deep down field, T.O has separation!, He catches the ball in stride!!! TOUCHDOWN TO!! WELCOME TO PLAYOFFS, BUFFALO BILLS!!!!

BillsOwnAll
03-12-2009, 12:11 AM
didn't JP throw a TD on his first drive as a starter against the Texans a few years back to "make us fall in love" with him? You see where that landed us....How about this scenario?

...Edwards takes the snap, Fakes to lynch, steps back, steps up, releases the ball deep down field, T.O has separation!, He catches the ball in stride!!! TOUCHDOWN TO!! WELCOME TO PLAYOFFS, BUFFALO BILLS!!!!

Well thats later on down the road ;)