PDA

View Full Version : 18: Will Schobel return to form?

Syderick
07-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Article about Schobel getting ready for the season. Sounds like he's really motivated now though, so hopefully it works out.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/18-will-schobel-return-to-form/f456c59b-430a-4c5e-9a51-1d9996f90d0f

yordad
07-07-2009, 12:41 PM
“When I played, I was playing pretty damn good,” Schobel told Buffalobills.com. “I didn’t have the stats to back it up. In my opinion I was playing as good as I’ve ever played. But now I guess I have to have the stats just to shut everybody up and that’s my motivation.”
Gez, I really don't like him that much. Your paid for production. Your not paid to feel like your doing pretty damn good. I wants sacks, TFL, and tackles. Not warm fuzzies.

Tatonka
07-07-2009, 05:23 PM
i like schobel alot.. i like him specifically because he is good and doesnt ever hype himself up and doesnt give a **** about the perception in the public.. he is a hard nosed player who plays to beat the piss out of someone.

FlyingDutchman
07-07-2009, 07:05 PM
never knew he had a form

Oldbillsfan
07-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Talk Talk Talk....for how many seasons? Lets see it on the field, with no talk!

Buffalogic
07-08-2009, 02:32 AM
He better do something, that's all I can say. We need him to play well.

casdhf
07-08-2009, 07:04 AM
“If 100 guys tell me good game and the one guy at the end of the tunnel tells me I suck, all I think about is the guy that told me I suck and that’s the kind of (stuff) that motivates me.”

Good job, Thurm.

elltrain22
07-08-2009, 06:43 PM
He's a big key for us.

DMBcrew36
07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Gez, I really don't like him that much. Your paid for production. Your not paid to feel like your doing pretty damn good. I wants sacks, TFL, and tackles. Not warm fuzzies.

Seriously. Hey Schobel - sounds like you read your fans comments, since you apparently want to shut us up.

You're not paid for tackling after giving up 5 yards per play, or getting garbage sacks. You're supposed to be Pro Bowl caliber - at least, you claim to be that good and you're paid like it, for some reason. Feel free to hang up your jock and save Ralph from wasting more money on you. There are 31 other teams with better defensive-ends than the Buffalo Bills, and the Bills disillusion that you're a decent player is a big reason for that. I hope you're actually smart enough to take those Summer business classes that they offer you NFL meatheads, because you're not going to be in the league much longer with the way you've been playing.

I wouldn't say any of this if defensive-end weren't CLEARLY the weakest position on this team.