PDA

View Full Version : Laughing Stalk of the league???

elltrain22
08-29-2009, 11:52 PM
First off, I would call myself an optimist. One he tries to see good even in the midst of bad. One who is often clouded by realism, and who someone formulates an opinion that is somewhat biased. I have, for the DJ years, seen "silver linings" or "good even in the midst of bad."

With that said, I have nothing good to say. I don't care if its preseason. Honestly, preseason doesn't matter, but it does when your team can't block, can't run the ball, can't pass the ball, turns the ball over on offense half the time, has no clue about what they're doing on offense. Thats just offense. On the other side of the ball, we let the qb complete 80% of his throws b/c we still can't even sniff the qb. We can't stop their run, can't stop em when it matters, and are so sloppy w/ fundamentals, game in game out. Yeah, its preseason, but compared to other teams, there is no way we're even close to anyone this year. I wish I could say, wait till TO comes back, but do you really think 1 guy will make that much of a difference? I don't b/c he can't block. I am a stupid, ignorant idiot for thinking this O-line would be sufficient. I was misled to believe that our defense would gain from experience.

Most of all, I am tired of this ****'ing horrible coaching staff/front office!! They have put together a team w/ little talent, no cohesiveness, poor gameplaning, and expect us the fans to be excited. This is ridiculous. Fire everyone right now, except for Bobby April. Pay Cowher, Shanny, or Billick however much $$$ and then we can finally be credible again, and not draft 7 db's every year, or sign mid-level FA's and think we can turn em into pro bowlers.

I hate you Jauron. I hate you Ralph. I hate you Modrak, Russ Brandon, Aaron Schobel, etc, etc, etc....

SabreEleven
08-29-2009, 11:55 PM
I want to know what us Bills fans have done to the Football gods to be constantly ****ted on EVERY season...

elltrain22
08-29-2009, 11:57 PM
I want to know what us Bills fans have done to the Football gods to be constantly ****ted on EVERY season...

There will be a day where all this is a distant memory. I truly believe that. Hey, if we hit the skids this year, who knows Bradford, McCoy, or Tebow might be our savior.

elltrain22
08-29-2009, 11:57 PM
OMG, its said when you are already talking about next year, but that is really what its come to.

Billz_fan
08-30-2009, 12:01 AM
Sports columnist and talk shows always say how hard Cub fans, Red Sox fans and all suffered over the years.

When are we gonna get some of that love ? It's god dam hard work being a Bills fan.

Nighthawk
08-30-2009, 12:19 AM
The biggest problem with this team is coaching and we will continue to suck until Dickey and Co. are gone.

Oldbillsfan
08-30-2009, 01:17 AM
There is some quality veteran coaches out there. The team has some great young talent to work with.

Ebenezer
08-30-2009, 01:27 AM
The biggest problem with this team is coaching and we will continue to suck until Dickey and Co. are gone.
Incorrect...the biggest problem has always been the biggest problem...Ralphie.

SabreEleven
08-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Sports columnist and talk shows always say how hard Cub fans, Red Sox fans and all suffered over the years.

When are we gonna get some of that love ? It's god dam hard work being a Buffalo fans.

Most of us our Sabres fans also...that is a kick to the left nut.

Meathead
08-30-2009, 05:52 AM
laughing stalk:

:lolpoint: http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Food/dancing-broccoli-23.gif

YardRat
08-30-2009, 06:32 AM
I blame Jeff Littman.

Night Train
08-30-2009, 06:36 AM
I blame Jeff Littman.

Who is employed by Ralph ( aka - the Problem )

Historian
08-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Sully's article in today's news touches on this very subject.

YardRat
08-30-2009, 06:47 AM
If it weren't for Ralph, this team would've packed up the moving vans 25 years ago.

He gets a pass from me for keeping them in Buffalo all these years.

If you want to ***** about the home team, you've got to have one to begin with.

Michael82
08-30-2009, 08:04 AM
I blame John Guy! That ****ing moron couldn't spot FA talent if it bit him in the ass! :mad:

X-Era
08-30-2009, 08:40 AM
First off, I would call myself an optimist. One he tries to see good even in the midst of bad. One who is often clouded by realism, and who someone formulates an opinion that is somewhat biased. I have, for the DJ years, seen "silver linings" or "good even in the midst of bad."

With that said, I have nothing good to say. I don't care if its preseason. Honestly, preseason doesn't matter, but it does when your team can't block, can't run the ball, can't pass the ball, turns the ball over on offense half the time, has no clue about what they're doing on offense. Thats just offense. On the other side of the ball, we let the qb complete 80% of his throws b/c we still can't even sniff the qb. We can't stop their run, can't stop em when it matters, and are so sloppy w/ fundamentals, game in game out. Yeah, its preseason, but compared to other teams, there is no way we're even close to anyone this year. I wish I could say, wait till TO comes back, but do you really think 1 guy will make that much of a difference? I don't b/c he can't block. I am a stupid, ignorant idiot for thinking this O-line would be sufficient. I was misled to believe that our defense would gain from experience.

Most of all, I am tired of this ****'ing horrible coaching staff/front office!! They have put together a team w/ little talent, no cohesiveness, poor gameplaning, and expect us the fans to be excited. This is ridiculous. Fire everyone right now, except for Bobby April. Pay Cowher, Shanny, or Billick however much $$$ and then we can finally be credible again, and not draft 7 db's every year, or sign mid-level FA's and think we can turn em into pro bowlers.

I hate you Jauron. I hate you Ralph. I hate you Modrak, Russ Brandon, Aaron Schobel, etc, etc, etc....

Were a laughing stalk? Like VeggieTales?

No one should be surprised. Ralph has made poor choices for many years, the guys he hires make poor choices, the coaches they hire makes poor choices, and what happens is the talent isn't good enough and the coaching isnt good enough to overcome that lack of adequate talent.

X-Era
08-30-2009, 08:41 AM
If it weren't for Ralph, this team would've packed up the moving vans 25 years ago.

I may be unhappy with their play, but I love that we have a team.

MassEffect218435
08-30-2009, 09:32 AM
The biggest problem with this team is ownership and we will continue to suck until Ralph Wilson is gone.Fixed it for you.

DrGraves
08-30-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm sorry but Trent Edwards needs to go. He is just plain bad. How can you have a receiver as explosive as Lee Evans and and only throw to him like once a game if even that. Trent should be in the huddle every play telling lee im throwing at you unless you're in triple coverage

Mad Bomber
08-30-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm sorry but Trent Edwards needs to go. He is just plain bad. How can you have a receiver as explosive as Lee Evans and and only throw to him like once a game if even that. Trent should be in the huddle every play telling lee im throwing at you unless you're in triple coverage
What huddle?

Michael82
08-30-2009, 10:35 AM
What huddle?
:rofl: Good point!

Ingtar33
08-30-2009, 12:51 PM

yep.

OpIv37
08-30-2009, 02:16 PM

I'm sorry but this is loser talk. When you go to work, do you get to sit there on your ass for eight hours, and if someone complains, simply say "well hey, at least I'm here"?

Simply having a team is step 1. Recently that's about as far as this team can get. We shouldn't let them off the hook for that. Merely existing is not good enough.

sdbillsfan2
08-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Why are we paying Lee 9 mil ,if we aren't going to throw to him. This is the NFL boys,if he can't catch it in traffic don't pay him big money If we have a Qb that can't deliver the ball to a 9million dollar man then we better start looking elsewhere. At this point in time I have a lot more faith in Lee's ability to catch then TE ability to get the job done.
This is what preseason is all about isn't it. To evaluate the talent on your roaster and then decide who plays or not ?

sdbillsfan2
08-30-2009, 04:51 PM

That statement only goes so far ...This team cost Ralph what ? about 50k ?
Ralph is a business man and knew a good thing hen he saw it. Bills fans from all over have made the old man very very rich. Ralph didn't give us anything. He invested in a team and the fan base made him a rich man. Some of us are old enough to remember Ralph years ago when there was talk of moving the Bills out of down unless he got his new stadium. So off to Orchard Park He was motivated by money then and still is. The only difference is at his age , his ego is getting in the way. He won't ever admit he screwed up by putting into place a shoddy front office and a shi**y coach.

If Ralph was so concerned about the folks in Western New York , he'd have a plan in plce for when he takes his big dirt nap. He's got his money and he's in the hall.
His two big goals were fulfilled .