Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laughing Stalk of the league???

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Laughing Stalk of the league???

First off, I would call myself an optimist. One he tries to see good even in the midst of bad. One who is often clouded by realism, and who someone formulates an opinion that is somewhat biased. I have, for the DJ years, seen "silver linings" or "good even in the midst of bad."

With that said, I have nothing good to say. I don't care if its preseason. Honestly, preseason doesn't matter, but it does when your team can't block, can't run the ball, can't pass the ball, turns the ball over on offense half the time, has no clue about what they're doing on offense. Thats just offense. On the other side of the ball, we let the qb complete 80% of his throws b/c we still can't even sniff the qb. We can't stop their run, can't stop em when it matters, and are so sloppy w/ fundamentals, game in game out. Yeah, its preseason, but compared to other teams, there is no way we're even close to anyone this year. I wish I could say, wait till TO comes back, but do you really think 1 guy will make that much of a difference? I don't b/c he can't block. I am a stupid, ignorant idiot for thinking this O-line would be sufficient. I was misled to believe that our defense would gain from experience.

Most of all, I am tired of this ****'ing horrible coaching staff/front office!! They have put together a team w/ little talent, no cohesiveness, poor gameplaning, and expect us the fans to be excited. This is ridiculous. Fire everyone right now, except for Bobby April. Pay Cowher, Shanny, or Billick however much $$$ and then we can finally be credible again, and not draft 7 db's every year, or sign mid-level FA's and think we can turn em into pro bowlers.

I hate you Jauron. I hate you Ralph. I hate you Modrak, Russ Brandon, Aaron Schobel, etc, etc, etc....
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Laughing Stalk of the league???

I want to know what us Bills fans have done to the Football gods to be constantly ****ted on EVERY season...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SabreEleven
    I want to know what us Bills fans have done to the Football gods to be constantly ****ted on EVERY season...
    There will be a day where all this is a distant memory. I truly believe that. Hey, if we hit the skids this year, who knows Bradford, McCoy, or Tebow might be our savior.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

OMG, its said when you are already talking about next year, but that is really what its come to.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Sports columnist and talk shows always say how hard Cub fans, Red Sox fans and all suffered over the years.

When are we gonna get some of that love ? It's god dam hard work being a Bills fan.

Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo! Nighthawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The biggest problem with this team is coaching and we will continue to suck until Dickey and Co. are gone.

shelby's big brother smilie smilie Oldbillsfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

There is some quality veteran coaches out there. The team has some great young talent to work with.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk
    The biggest problem with this team is coaching and we will continue to suck until Dickey and Co. are gone.
    Incorrect...the biggest problem has always been the biggest problem...Ralphie.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Billz_fan
    Sports columnist and talk shows always say how hard Cub fans, Red Sox fans and all suffered over the years.

When are we gonna get some of that love ? It's god dam hard work being a Buffalo fans.
    Most of us our Sabres fans also...that is a kick to the left nut.

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

laughing stalk:

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Thanks
    Thanked 30,676 Times in 17,518 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I blame Jeff Littman.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat
    I blame Jeff Littman.
    Who is employed by Ralph ( aka - the Problem )
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,511 Times in 15,593 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Sully's article in today's news touches on this very subject.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,676 Times in 17,518 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If it weren't for Ralph, this team would've packed up the moving vans 25 years ago.

He gets a pass from me for keeping them in Buffalo all these years.

If you want to ***** about the home team, you've got to have one to begin with.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I blame John Guy! That ****ing moron couldn't spot FA talent if it bit him in the ass!

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by elltrain22
    First off, I would call myself an optimist. One he tries to see good even in the midst of bad. One who is often clouded by realism, and who someone formulates an opinion that is somewhat biased. I have, for the DJ years, seen "silver linings" or "good even in the midst of bad."

With that said, I have nothing good to say. I don't care if its preseason. Honestly, preseason doesn't matter, but it does when your team can't block, can't run the ball, can't pass the ball, turns the ball over on offense half the time, has no clue about what they're doing on offense. Thats just offense. On the other side of the ball, we let the qb complete 80% of his throws b/c we still can't even sniff the qb. We can't stop their run, can't stop em when it matters, and are so sloppy w/ fundamentals, game in game out. Yeah, its preseason, but compared to other teams, there is no way we're even close to anyone this year. I wish I could say, wait till TO comes back, but do you really think 1 guy will make that much of a difference? I don't b/c he can't block. I am a stupid, ignorant idiot for thinking this O-line would be sufficient. I was misled to believe that our defense would gain from experience.

Most of all, I am tired of this ****'ing horrible coaching staff/front office!! They have put together a team w/ little talent, no cohesiveness, poor gameplaning, and expect us the fans to be excited. This is ridiculous. Fire everyone right now, except for Bobby April. Pay Cowher, Shanny, or Billick however much $$$ and then we can finally be credible again, and not draft 7 db's every year, or sign mid-level FA's and think we can turn em into pro bowlers.

I hate you Jauron. I hate you Ralph. I hate you Modrak, Russ Brandon, Aaron Schobel, etc, etc, etc....
    Were a laughing stalk? Like VeggieTales?

No one should be surprised. Ralph has made poor choices for many years, the guys he hires make poor choices, the coaches they hire makes poor choices, and what happens is the talent isn't good enough and the coaching isnt good enough to overcome that lack of adequate talent.

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat
    If it weren't for Ralph, this team would've packed up the moving vans 25 years ago.

He gets a pass from me for keeping them in Buffalo all these years.

If you want to ***** about the home team, you've got to have one to begin with.
    I may be unhappy with their play, but I love that we have a team.

Registered User MassEffect218435's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk
    The biggest problem with this team is ownership and we will continue to suck until Ralph Wilson is gone.
    Fixed it for you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm sorry but Trent Edwards needs to go. He is just plain bad. How can you have a receiver as explosive as Lee Evans and and only throw to him like once a game if even that. Trent should be in the huddle every play telling lee im throwing at you unless you're in triple coverage

Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 485 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DrGraves
    I'm sorry but Trent Edwards needs to go. He is just plain bad. How can you have a receiver as explosive as Lee Evans and and only throw to him like once a game if even that. Trent should be in the huddle every play telling lee im throwing at you unless you're in triple coverage
    What huddle?