PDA

View Full Version : **** you Ralph Wilson

elltrain22
10-14-2009, 09:39 AM
I don't care if you're old. I don't care if you're in the Hall of Fame. I don't care if you've owned this team for 100 years. You're running this great franchise into the ground. We're a damn embarrassment! Not only in the NFL, but in all of pro sports. We're so dysfunctional is almost every single area. Our talent level is a joke, our coaching staff is (most of em) are a bunch of idiots who are clearly not "football guys." Our front office can't draft well, don't sign the right FA's, and don't fill this roster w/ what it needs to be successful. The only thing this team has that is above-standard is its fanbase, but ya know what, keep it up, and you're gonna lose that too, you old, rotten son of a *****!!!

Sorry, I love this team, and always will, but its just gettin ridculous.

Syderick
10-14-2009, 09:53 AM
http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/48.jpg

SABURZFAN
10-14-2009, 10:07 AM
I don't care if you're old. I don't care if you're in the Hall of Fame. I don't care if you've owned this team for 100 years. You're running this great franchise into the ground. We're a damn embarrassment! Not only in the NFL, but in all of pro sports. We're so dysfunctional is almost every single area. Our talent level is a joke, our coaching staff is (most of em) are a bunch of idiots who are clearly not "football guys." Our front office can't draft well, don't sign the right FA's, and don't fill this roster w/ what it needs to be successful. The only thing this team has that is above-standard is its fanbase, but ya know what, keep it up, and you're gonna lose that too, you old, rotten son of a *****!!!

Sorry, I love this team, and always will, but its just gettin ridculous.

:bf1:

this is why The Old Fart canceled his HOF ring ceremony. many people are FINALLY starting to see what SABURZFAN has seen years ago.