PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 match up 2010

mrodriguez4096
05-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Hello,
I've been a member for some time now and enjoy reading up on your team and what new moves are made. I also don't know if this was posted somewhere already because I searched and couldn't find it.

I know we have a ways to go before anybody can have a good idea about how a game is gonna turn out or develop for that matter. But it is the off-season and it is really boring and do not care to read the million reports on LT/Tebow or Ireland.

What are the match-ups you guys are gonna be looking at? What area of their(Dolphins) D/O is gonna present a match-up problem for the Bills? What area(s) do the Bills feel they can exploit on the Dolphins?

Thanks guys.

more cowbell
05-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Worried about our run defense still, even with the switch to the 3-4...Miami has 2 good running backs and a good offensive line and we have a bunch of players who are extremely inexperienced in the new system.

Don't have to worry about Joey Porter or Jason Taylor anymore, but Miami has a guy named Cam Wake who is a pretty damn good pass rusher himself. With our offensive line the way it is, plus the possibility of Wood not being ready is a major problem.

One factor for our side is the Ralph will be pumped up as ever, opening day is a holiday in WNY and the energy the stadium brings only will help the performance on the field.

justasportsfan
05-07-2010, 12:56 PM
all you need to know is that we are going to sweep the fins and the AFCE for that matter.

:homer:

mrodriguez4096
05-07-2010, 12:59 PM
all you need to know is that we are going to sweep the fins and the AFCE for that matter.

:homer:

LOL, I love the picture you have in your avatar. My old lady is a Raiders's fan (I know!!) and would love to be able to have Al Davis wearing a shirt like that and put it as a wallpaper on our computer. :nod: