PDA

View Full Version : All season long, I've heard you Buffalo Bill fans say "The Jets Suck" etc, etc.

HendersonD06
11-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Well, tomorrow come 1:00, we'll see who the better team is. I already know the answer, but we'll see.

Yes, the Jets haven't gone to the super bowl over the past 2 years, but then again, we've made consecutive trips to the AFC Championship game during both seasons under Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. We've eliminated QB's and teams such as Palmer and the Bengals, Rivers and the Chargers, Manning and the Colts and Brady and the Patriots; all on the road. But yet, the Jets "suck" because we failed to beat the Colts of 09 and Steelers of last year. Right. If Super Bowl wins are the only thing that matter through the eyes of Buffalo fans, I guess it's safe to say that "every team" other than the Saints and Packers "suck", including the Bills who haven't made the playoffs in god knows when (being sarcastic).

Now, everytime I've read this message board this season... I've seen Buffalo fans (because of a fast 3-0 start) talking about how Sanchez sucks, Rex Ryan sucks, the Jets suck, the Jets are done etc, etc. Well, if you all fail to beat the Jets AT HOME in Buffalo tomorrow... What's that say about the Bills moving forward? For weeks on end now, you all have asked me "Who has the better record, enjoy 3rd place" etc, etc. Well, with a Jets win against the Bills tomorrow... We'll be ahead of the Bills with a head to head tiebreaker. And unless the Giants beat the Patriots, the Bills would then be in 3rd place while losing 3 of 5 games after a nice little 3-0 start.

The Jets are 3-1 against the Bills under Rex and Sanchez. We've outscored you all by the score of 108-50 during our past 4 meetings, and we've also rushed for 249, 318, 273 and 276 yards during our past 4 matchups. That's 1,116 yards, and an average of 279 rushing yards per game over the past two seasons. How quickly you Buffalo fans have forgotten. But yes, I know, "what's happened over the past two years mean nothing" in the eyes of Buffalo fans, but then again, that's only because you've been on the wrong sick of the sticks in regards to the Jets.

In closing... The Jets defense has DOMINATED Fitzpatrick dating back to 2008. He's looked like dog **** against our defense. And Fred Jackson? He's always been shut down by the Jets defense. Win or lose, I'll be back come 4:00 PM. And I can guarantee you, that you'll be singing a different tune when it comes to the Jets.

Yup... "We Suck".

clumping platelets
11-05-2011, 11:50 PM
:blahblah:

mr_kotter
11-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Jets don't suck. Shame on anyone who said that. This will be a very hard game to win and it could easily go either way.

Slim
11-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Anyone who said the Jets suck is just talking ****. Jets ****ing destroyed us twice last season, and Fitz's four career starts against them have all been very bad.
That being said, if the Bills win tomorrow you deserve to get ****ing roasted.

MikeInRoch
11-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Heh. I'm not sure where that came from. I don't think you'll find many people who said "the Jets suck."

You will, however, find people who say "Sanchez sucks." And rightfully so - he does.

HendersonD06
11-06-2011, 12:01 AM
That being said, if the Bills win tomorrow you deserve to getting ****ing roasted.

Of course. I've been here for many of years, and have NEVER hid under a rock after a Bills win over the Jets. I myself believe it'll be a great game, but if Fitz struggles... I can see a Jets blow out.

MikeInRoch
11-06-2011, 12:05 AM
You do have to admit, tho, that the Jets have been less than stellar this year. Certainly not deserving of the praise that Jets fans have been giving them.

Beebe
11-06-2011, 12:21 AM
:drunks: I think you need to relax. You know what can you tell me that JET fans don't say we suck?Cuz you would be lying if you said they don't.Tomorrow's game is going to be a division game. Because if the Bills Win tomorrow we will be happy and then we will move on to Dallas.And If we lose, we lose.And then you can laugh with Adam Sandler and Kevin James lol. Take your anti-depressant and relax and just watch the game tomorrow because we will all be at the edge of our seats.:jetsuck: :peace:

Luisito23
11-06-2011, 12:25 AM
:jetsuck:...

There, I said it.

Beebe
11-06-2011, 01:27 AM
:laughing: NICE

CuseJetsFan83
11-06-2011, 01:30 AM
lol.......... the bills are playing way beyond anyones expectations and the jets as usual are slow starters.

its a divisional game... both teams could be 16-0 or 0-16 and play a dreadfully boring game.... or it could be a barnburner like the past few patriots/bills divisional openers........

im expecting a close game but i've been wrong before

Crisis
11-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Why do you come onto a Bills forum and cry about what we think of your ****ty team constantly?

Dujek
11-06-2011, 03:18 AM
25th ranked run defense v Fred Jackson...

'nuf said.

Skooby
11-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Well, tomorrow come 1:00, we'll see who the better team is. I already know the answer, but we'll see.

Yes, the Jets haven't gone to the super bowl over the past 2 years, but then again, we've made consecutive trips to the AFC Championship game during both seasons under Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. We've eliminated QB's and teams such as Palmer and the Bengals, Rivers and the Chargers, Manning and the Colts and Brady and the Patriots; all on the road. But yet, the Jets "suck" because we failed to beat the Colts of 09 and Steelers of last year. Right. If Super Bowl wins are the only thing that matter through the eyes of Buffalo fans, I guess it's safe to say that "every team" other than the Saints and Packers "suck", including the Bills who haven't made the playoffs in god knows when (being sarcastic).

Now, everytime I've read this message board this season... I've seen Buffalo fans (because of a fast 3-0 start) talking about how Sanchez sucks, Rex Ryan sucks, the Jets suck, the Jets are done etc, etc. Well, if you all fail to beat the Jets AT HOME in Buffalo tomorrow... What's that say about the Bills moving forward? For weeks on end now, you all have asked me "Who has the better record, enjoy 3rd place" etc, etc. Well, with a Jets win against the Bills tomorrow... We'll be ahead of the Bills with a head to head tiebreaker. And unless the Giants beat the Patriots, the Bills would then be in 3rd place while losing 3 of 5 games after a nice little 3-0 start.

The Jets are 3-1 against the Bills under Rex and Sanchez. We've outscored you all by the score of 108-50 during our past 4 meetings, and we've also rushed for 249, 318, 273 and 276 yards during our past 4 matchups. That's 1,116 yards, an
Danny Gare is a clear and present danger to the English language.

If he had spoken that sentence, it would be "DannyGaresclearpresdangertEnglilangage."
d an average of 279 rushing yards per game over the past two seasons. How quickly you Buffalo fans have forgotten. But yes, I know, "what's happened over the past two years mean nothing" in the eyes of Buffalo fans, but then again, that's only because you've been on the wrong sick of the sticks in regards to the Jets.

In closing... The Jets defense has DOMINATED Fitzpatrick dating back to 2008. He's looked like dog **** against our defense. And Fred Jackson? He's always been shut down by the Jets defense. Win or lose, I'll be back come 4:00 PM. And I can guarantee you, that you'll be singing a different tune when it comes to the Jets.

Yup... "We Suck".

In less than 12 hours, you'll be tasting a salty Buffalo sac.

SquishDaFish
11-06-2011, 03:47 AM
I love it! Come to a bills forum writing a book long post about what other fans are saying about ur team lol. Classic

kishoph
11-06-2011, 04:42 AM
:jetsuck: The New Jersey Jets Suck. :gobills:

thenry20
11-06-2011, 05:18 AM
If the Bills win by less than 3 points the OP will start making excuses as will the national media etc.

The onus is on the DL to stop the run and if they do, it won't be close. Bills win by double digits.

methos4ever
11-06-2011, 05:19 AM
Do you feel better now? Cuz, y'know this is a Bills board and people MIGHT have a slanted view at times ... just spit ballin'.

BAM
11-06-2011, 06:07 AM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387747_10150468820678465_129446698464_10578994_1126716138_n.jpg

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2011, 07:17 AM
If the Jets sucked, this game wouldn't be so big. Get over yourself. Nobody says the Jets suck. They are still going to get their asses handed to them today though.

YardRat
11-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Fireman Ed sucks. At least that's what Policeman Joe claims.

Oldbillsfan
11-06-2011, 07:25 AM
I'll say it... The Jets aren't the same team they were the past two seasons, and either are the Bills. This one game won't end the season for either team. It's my job as a Bills fan to hate every other team in the AFC East. So, the Jets suck.

YardRat
11-06-2011, 07:29 AM
http://5-hole.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/whos_awesome.jpg

ddaryl
11-06-2011, 07:37 AM
why the hell do you care what we think ?

I think 31 other teams suck

Don't Panic
11-06-2011, 07:39 AM
lol.......... the bills are playing way beyond anyones expectations and the jets as usual are slow starters.

Maybe if Rex didn't start with the feet she wouldn't be so slow to start... just saying.

Figster
11-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Buffalo is 5-2, we lead the AFC East and the Bills still as of yet have not played their best game. Almost half way through the season and the Pats and Jests are on the outside looking in for a change. The one main thing us Bills fans have learned about our 2nd year HC Chan Gailey/no name band of misfitz, is the Buffalo Bills can compete with anyone in the NFL. We don't just hope to win now, we expect to win.

OP, Like your HC Rex Ryan, you talk a big talk,

lets see If you can walk the walk in our house...

EricStratton
11-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Living in Jersey and listening to sports radio down here it's pretty evident most Jets fans think the Jets suck.

It's not just us.

Skooby
11-06-2011, 08:01 AM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4681/jetscrash.jpg

Figster
11-06-2011, 08:06 AM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4681/jetscrash.jpg

and it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire,

Nobody circles the wagons! I said "nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!!!"

better days
11-06-2011, 08:09 AM
I can't wait until Rex has his PC after the game to explain how his Super Bowl bound Jets lost to the Bills.

Turf
11-06-2011, 10:00 AM
I don't think suck is the word, its luckier than hell. If Romo doesn't give you the first game and Rivers doesn't **** the bed, you guys are where you should be this year with two less wins.

JCBills
11-06-2011, 10:10 AM

The Jets are 3-1 against the Bills under Rex and Sanchez. We've outscored you all by the score of 108-50 during our past 4 meetings, and we've also rushed for 249, 318, 273 and 276 yards during our past 4 matchups. That's 1,116 yards, and an average of 279 rushing yards per game over the past two seasons. How quickly you Buffalo fans have forgotten. But yes, I know, "what's happened over the past two years mean nothing" in the eyes of Buffalo fans, but then again, that's only because you've been on the wrong sick of the sticks in regards to the Jets.

Yup... "We Suck".

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/7/2/1/6/3/5/u-mad-40005935331.png

CuseJetsFan83
11-06-2011, 03:50 PM
*bump*

Mr. Pink
11-06-2011, 03:54 PM
We're 5-3, you're 5-3.

Awesome. Both teams are slightly better than average right now.

Novacane
11-06-2011, 04:01 PM
What kind of loser spends his time on opposing message boards crying about respect? The next post I make on an opponents message board will be my first. Get a life :loser:

Extremebillsfan247
11-06-2011, 04:11 PM

Yup... "We Suck". I can sum up all that in 3 words. Jets still suck... :laughing:

DynaPaul
11-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Sanchez still sucks. You'll never win a championship with him at the helm.

zone
11-06-2011, 07:27 PM
See you in 2 weeks.

Cntrygal
11-06-2011, 08:01 PM
:blah:

If you've heard that the Jets suck from Bills fans all season... you must be on another Bills board. We haven't cared enough about the Jets to talk much about them until the week leading to the game, and now we will only care about what's going on with the cowpies.

Figster
11-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Buffalo is 5-2, we lead the AFC East and the Bills still as of yet have not played their best game. Almost half way through the season and the Pats and Jests are on the outside looking in for a change. The one main thing us Bills fans have learned about our 2nd year HC Chan Gailey/no name band of misfitz, is the Buffalo Bills can compete with anyone in the NFL. We don't just hope to win now, we expect to win.

OP, Like your HC Rex Ryan, you talk a big talk,

lets see If you can walk the walk in our house...

Have to give credit were credits due,

The Jets walked the walk and were a better football team on Sunday

Note: Enjoy it while you can OP because chances are you will be right back in 3rd place in the AFC East after next Sunday

ddaryl
11-07-2011, 07:25 AM
the Jets still suck.. that's the way it works

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2011, 07:39 AM
Henderson. Jets kicked our asses, ruined my weekend, and is ruining my Monday. Hope you are happy....