PDA

View Full Version : An offseason list...

malvado78
03-12-2012, 04:47 PM
1. I have some outside hope for Easley coming back HEALTHY and ...

2. I think Merriman will be good for us and see the field all season. I have a feeling about him this coming season...

Feel free to add.

I am not saying I don't hope for the above as well but...

After 2 offseason's lets keep quiet about topics such as above and just see if they play out.

Cali512
03-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Feel free to add.

I am not saying I don't hope for the above as well but...

After 2 offseason's lets keep quiet about topics such as above and just see if they play out.

What are you saying? I dont think Easily and Merriman are impacting which DE/WR we go after in any way shape or form.

malvado78
03-12-2012, 04:59 PM
What are you saying? I dont think Easily and Merriman are impacting which DE/WR we go after in any way shape or form.

I am speaking of this forum. Last 2 years all the talk about Merriman being back in Lights Out form, he is the guy to really help our front. Well he did but he cannot stay on the field so let forget about him and be pleasantly surprised next season if he shows us something different.

Same thing with Easley. We have heard for 2 offseason's on this board Easley's going to have a break out year. Just watch. Again he cannot stay on the field.

Guys like this should not be looked to for the next season. If they show up and it happens great! But at this point it is highly unlikely so lets just let it go....

Cali512
03-12-2012, 05:02 PM
I am speaking of this forum. Last 2 years all the talk about Merriman being back in Lights Out form, he is the guy to really help our front. Well he did but he cannot stay on the field so let forget about him and be pleasantly surprised next season if he shows us something different.

Same thing with Easley. We have heard for 2 offseason's on this board Easley's going to have a break out year. Just watch. Again he cannot stay on the field.

Guys like this should not be looked to for the next season. If they show up and it happens great! But at this point it is highly unlikely so lets just let it go....

Ok now you make sense