Thread: An offseason list...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Exclamation An offseason list...

1. I have some outside hope for Easley coming back HEALTHY and ...

2. I think Merriman will be good for us and see the field all season. I have a feeling about him this coming season...
    Feel free to add.

I am not saying I don't hope for the above as well but...

After 2 offseason's lets keep quiet about topics such as above and just see if they play out.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: An offseason list...

Quote Originally Posted by malvado78
    Feel free to add.

I am not saying I don't hope for the above as well but...

After 2 offseason's lets keep quiet about topics such as above and just see if they play out.

What are you saying? I dont think Easily and Merriman are impacting which DE/WR we go after in any way shape or form.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512
    What are you saying? I dont think Easily and Merriman are impacting which DE/WR we go after in any way shape or form.
    I am speaking of this forum. Last 2 years all the talk about Merriman being back in Lights Out form, he is the guy to really help our front. Well he did but he cannot stay on the field so let forget about him and be pleasantly surprised next season if he shows us something different.

Same thing with Easley. We have heard for 2 offseason's on this board Easley's going to have a break out year. Just watch. Again he cannot stay on the field.

Guys like this should not be looked to for the next season. If they show up and it happens great! But at this point it is highly unlikely so lets just let it go....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by malvado78
    I am speaking of this forum. Last 2 years all the talk about Merriman being back in Lights Out form, he is the guy to really help our front. Well he did but he cannot stay on the field so let forget about him and be pleasantly surprised next season if he shows us something different.

Same thing with Easley. We have heard for 2 offseason's on this board Easley's going to have a break out year. Just watch. Again he cannot stay on the field.

Guys like this should not be looked to for the next season. If they show up and it happens great! But at this point it is highly unlikely so lets just let it go....

Ok now you make sense