• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Mario Williams is destroying this team!

Lets look at some facts here...

- Chris Kelsay is calling out someone(s) on the D for lack of effort.

- Mario claims he had a wrist injury, and this is affecting his game.

- Bills don't report said wrist injury and subsequently get fined $20,000 for not reporting.

- When Gailey is asked about it, he deflects ALL questions directly back to Mario. Very weird.

- Reports surface that Mario contemplating wrist surgery.

- oh... And Mario sucks.

Here's my take... The highest paid defensive player in the history of the league is either completely faking or exhagerating this injury to deflect criticism or to avoid accountability for not producing.

If the highest paid player has mailed it in, and isn't being held accountable, the team will implode. As fans... we're watching it happen before our eyes.

Kelsay's interview was beyond telling.

if I were the Bills, I'd cut him now and file legal papers to recollect his sign-on bonus.

what kind of ****ing fa@@ot DE can't produce because of a sprained wrist?

Bruce-Smith.jpg

Mario needs to be run out of town... TODAY!
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Mario Williams is destroying this team!

Did this need it's own thread?

Originally posted by coastal View Post

- Bills don't report said wrist injury and subsequently get fined $20,000 for not reporting.

- When Gailey is asked about it, he deflects ALL questions directly back to Mario. Very weird.

- oh... And Mario sucks.

Here's my take... The highest paid defensive player in the history of the league is either completely faking or exhagerating this injury to deflect criticism or to avoid accountability for not producing.

If the highest paid player has mailed it in, and isn't being held accountable, the team will implode. As fans... we're watching it happen before our eyes.

if I were the Bills, I'd cut him now and file legal papers to recollect his sign-on bonus.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15960[/ATTACH]

Comment

• EricStratton
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post

Did you really just ask that question?

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

if I were the Bills, I'd cut him now and file legal papers to recollect his sign-on bonus.!

I would be down with that in a second...Unfortunately, it will never happen.

Also, LOL at the worst poster here criticizing someone else about their thread.
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
          • Jul 2002

- oh... And Mario sucks.

The guy who needs to be run out of town is the one responsible for not letting a player underachieve-CHAN GAILEY!

Comment

• Jaydog57
            Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
            • Oct 2002

Reading this thread reminds me of Albert Haynesworth a little bit.
            "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
              • Jun 2024

This organization's decision-making structure and membership is so dysfunctional that no matter what it does it blows up in their faces.

This is just another example in a long list of examples.

We really need to move on with a new owner.

Comment

• Fletch
                • May 2007

So how do you really feel? ... LOL
                http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                Originally Posted by pmoon6
                The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• bf1
                  • Oct 2010

Bumbling Buddy Nix strikes again.

Comment

• coastal
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                    Yes.

Now blow me.

Comment

• Gibby
                      • Jun 2006

- oh... And Mario sucks.

You were right, many of us were wrong.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Jul 2007

I usually get annoyed by coastal's posts... but I agree.

I can harp on Wanny and his unbelievably awful play calling, not sending any secondary on blitzes or even a linebacker... but when you pay someone $100M, they should be able to produce, regardless of neglected help. Kyle Williams deserves his money, Dareus sucks out loud this year aside from pushing the pocket, and Chris Kelsay is out performing Mario. That about sums it up.

We all would love to see Wanny send Arthur/Nigel/Nick/Kelvin/who the **** ever on a blitz so maybe the double teams going against Kyle and Mario would open up some devastation. But... alas, it's the bend don't break defe... OH WAIT, it's the bend AND break defense. I want Wannstedt the **** out of Buffalo NOW.
                        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

Yes.

Now blow me.
                          What are you, 15 years old?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • May 2009

Chan Gailey and Dave Wannstedt are the ones ruining this team.

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                              What are you, 15 years old?
                              I'm 40 and smarter than you.

Comment

Working...
                              X