PDA

View Full Version : Fitzputrid is a goner.

BertSquirtgum
12-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Hopefully no more noodle arm passes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/24/report-it-seems-obvious-ryan-fitzpatrick-done-in-buffalo/

OpIv37
12-24-2012, 01:13 PM
It seems obvious.

But it seemed obvious that retreads like Gailey and Jauron won't work as head coach.
It seemed obvious that a 70+ year old Marv who had never been a GM before wouldn't be a good GM.
It seemed obvious that Orakpo was the better pick than Maybin.
It seems obvious that Spiller should get 20+ touches per game.

I could go on and on but I think I've made my point: this team has a bad habit of making a bad decision even when the correct course of action seems obvious.

Skooby
12-24-2012, 01:20 PM
It seems obvious.

But it seemed obvious that retreads like Gailey and Jauron won't work as head coach.
It seemed obvious that a 70+ year old Marv who had never been a GM before wouldn't be a good GM.
It seemed obvious that Orakpo was the better pick than Maybin.
It seems obvious that Spiller should get 20+ touches per game.

I could go on and on but I think I've made my point: this team has a bad habit of making a bad decision even when the correct course of action seems obvious.

That's why anybody that made decisions this past season needs to lose their job, including Fitz.

TigerJ
12-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Actually, 500,000 seems like a pretty puny number when it comes to saving money on an NFL roster. If Buffalo cuts Fitzpatrick, it won't be to save that pocket change, it will be because they think he gives them nothing worthwhile to hold on to while a young draftee gains a bit of seasoning.

Captain Obvious
12-24-2012, 08:19 PM
It seems obvious.

2 weeks ago you stated you wanted Fitzpatrick to be the Bills QB in 2013 as you didnt see the point in letting him go because the QB position couldnt be improved enough..might as well stay with Fitzpatrick you said

OpIv37
12-24-2012, 08:30 PM
2 weeks ago you stated you wanted Fitzpatrick to be the Bills QB in 2013 as you didnt see the point in letting him go because the QB position couldnt be improved enough..might as well stay with Fitzpatrick you said
I didn't say I WANTED that. I said I could see us being stuck with Fitz because of lack of available options. You need to work on reading comprehension.

YardRat
12-25-2012, 09:22 AM
As a Patriots fan, the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins have been the gift that just keeps on giving.

**** you, cheating douchebag.