Noon Presser Scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Noon Presser Scheduled

looks like its noon today for the announcemnt
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • Bangarang
    • Sep 2010

Re: Noon Presser Scheduled

2013 Bills calendar unveiling. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

A new era has begun folks. Don't forget the pass but be optimistic about the future.

Could be a great move for this franchise. Won't know until he succeeds or fails. I am excited to give the Marrone-Era a chance.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

" Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you...George Seifert ! "
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Can't wait to hear how hard he's going to work to bring this once great franchise back to prominence and how he won't leave any stone unturned in search for his coordinators.

Hopefully this guy will say so something other than the standard cliche crap everyone spews out. I still need to be convinced that he's the right guy for the job.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

This better get delayed 2 hours so I can win the contest, lol.

J/K.

Comment

• psubills62
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2008

What he says at the PC means almost nothing. We had the corpse Jauron for a while and then we had the emotional, blunt guy in Gailey. Both failed. What he says and how he says it matters little compared to what decisions he makes on staff, personnel, etc.
              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Fletch
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Why so Serious? View Post
                looks like its noon today for the announcemnt
                Postmortem at 1 pm.
                http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                Originally Posted by pmoon6
                The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

i'd love it if he said something to the effect of:

I know you all hate NE. I hate them too. I plan on spanking them back to their 1990 selves and showing that BB is the biggest swindler/cheater since Madoff. So you all know, my first goal is to beat them like they've never been beaten and my second goal is to ride that momentum from this fanbase to a superbowl. i got nothing else.

then drop the mic and leave.

Then i'd say, "i love Marrone and am ready for what he plans on bringing to the table."

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I wonder what the announcement will be. I can't wait.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                      i'd love it if he said something to the effect of:

I know you all hate NE. I hate them too. I plan on spanking them back to their 1990 selves and showing that BB is the biggest swindler/cheater since Madoff. So you all know, my first goal is to beat them like they've never been beaten and my second goal is to ride that momentum from this fanbase to a superbowl. i got nothing else..
                      Lovie Smith did that about beating Green Bay when he first signed with the Bears. But then look how it turned out.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

video now up at bb.com
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Bills introduced Doug Marrone as their new head coach Monday. Here are a few takeaways from his first news conference.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                          X