PDA

View Full Version : We need a QB (duh!)

Mr. Miyagi
03-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I guarantee Geno Smith or Matt Barkley will be there at #8. We have no bigger hole to fill than QB right now. Just take one of the two and build the team around him.

No QB = No team

kingJofNYC
03-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Barkley = No Team

Mr. Miyagi
03-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Barkley = No Team
Not sure why people flip flop on their opinions of Barkley. He was in the discussion of Top 5 with Luck and RGIII had he come out last year. Suddenly he sucks?

The King
03-15-2013, 10:57 AM
Bold guarantee since JAX, OAK, AZ and even Cleveland all have uncertainties at QB. Hell even Chip Kelly could look at QB's..

xXSpIkes5IXx
03-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Stay awayyyy from Matt Lein, I mean Barkley at 8. If Geno's there I'm perfectly fine with making him our QB of the future. I'd maybe take Barkley in round 2 or 3, but I'd be furious with a Barkley selection at 8.

Remember this team has talent, the cupboard is not completely bare. If we play our cards right Marrone and Co. can turn this around fast. We need to get the right difference making player in the first round. If Geno Smith is not on the board, Don't force a pick. Give me a Jarvis Jones or a Patterson or a Dion Jordan. Then lets make a move to get a QB in round 2.

OpIv37
03-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Not sure why people flip flop on their opinions of Barkley. He was in the discussion of Top 5 with Luck and RGIII had he come out last year. Suddenly he sucks?

He was pretty average before suffering a shoulder injury last year.

Average play + shoulder injury = declining stock.

Plus, USC plays inferior competition in probably 3/4 of their games. It's a lot tougher to play in the NFL where the talent is much more equal.

DraftBoy
03-15-2013, 11:16 AM

By some...many others didn't even have in the same zip code.