• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

if the bills beat the pats week one...

A few fans need to pitch in and buy this coaching staff a couple bottles of some premium tequila or whiskey, or pixo or whatever their most preferred liquor is.

- - - Updated - - -

Ouzo... Stupid phone.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • ublinkwescore
    • Sep 2002

Re: if the bills beat the pats week one...

For a celebratory shot in the locker room after a victory over public enemy number one.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

I say we close a few roads to keep the Pats listening to all the celebratory sounds a little longer, nothing like an extended trauma.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        • Sep 2002

If we can get in Brady's backfield like we did the Colts' backfield, we have a very good shot at doing it... Brady folds like a lawnchaur under pressure as we are all too well aware of.

Comment

• Fletch
          • May 2007

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
          A few fans need to pitch in and buy this coaching staff a couple bottles of some premium tequila or whiskey, or pixo or whatever their most preferred liquor is.

- - - Updated - - -

Ouzo... Stupid phone.

I love a few shots of Pixo every now and again just like the next guy.

LOL

Actually, I'm of the opinion that we have a good chance of beating the Pats in the season/home opener.

Everyone ooh'd and awe'd at the Pats starting O against Philly, but Philly is not good and I highly doubt that Dobson and Thompkins are going to be putting up the kinds of numbers this season, even with Brady throwing, that's going to get them to play well offensively w2w.

The entire first drive of theirs was predicated on Ridley, and while I'm not one of those in the camp that thinks that Spiller's going to be able to do what he did last year, namely a ridiculous ypc, when he plays full-time, but in that game he should easily be better than Ridley whose 2nd-half ypc average was a full yard less than his first-half ypc last year and he also logged the associated 20 ypg or so less.

Brady's the best, but he's no miracle worker. No Gronk, Amendola as their money receiver, and no one else with any significant experience, if Amendola even makes it out of the preseason, just isn't a recipe for good things.

I'm lookin' for Miami to win the division.

IMO Bills take it to the Pats in week one or at least make it close. They always expend five times the emotional resources in getting ready for the home opener which won't change this year as they try to prove in one week how different that they are.

Johnson's going to have to be ready tho for that to work or our situation w/ Manuel instead of Brady is even worse. The Pats may have the worst set of starting receivers in the league. Brady will do what he can, but it's not going to be enough this year. If Amendola goes down early and for the duration, my prediction for the Pats, who finally have a tough schedule with lots of tough road games, is 8-8.

Ironically, it should be a high scoring game.
          Last edited by Fletch; 08-13-2013, 08:11 AM.
          http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
          (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
          Originally Posted by pmoon6
          The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

would be great but one game doesnt make the season

id be glad to buy them shots of pixo for winning that game but they dont get the whole bottle until they make the playoffs. hell the city will probably give them a parade for that
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              • Sep 2002

If we can dominate with our first stringers the next two games, and finish the preseason healthy, I wonder what the spread will be...

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                would be great but one game doesnt make the season
                Sure it does. Teams miss the playoffs by one win all the time.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  • Sep 2002

Make no mistake, I wouldn't be ready to crown them superbowl champs after one game - no matter how significant. We have seen this fast start a few times, only to see them crumble because our qb got rattled, or the injury bug decimated our mvp rb, and our OL.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

what do you mean by "IF" ?
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• GingerP
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
                      If we can dominate with our first stringers the next two games, and finish the preseason healthy, I wonder what the spread will be...
                      Right now, it is about Bills +6.5. I don't think anything that happens in preseason is going to change that, unless there is a key injury on one side or the other. The Bills will be about a TD underdog at home against them, which is probably about right.

Comment

Working...
                      X