PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills keep 6 receivers, which "two" will make the 53 man roster right now?

Buffalo Billy Bison
08-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Assuming the Bills make Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin and TJ Graham the top 4 receivers, which 2 other will make it? This will be a hard decision for you to make as it will the Bills Staff. I know I'm torn between Easley (probably) Da'Rick Rogers and Chris Hogan, Mr. 7/11!

Shoot! I forgot the main man Easley. If you agree with Easley just make him your write in. Sorry!

IlluminatusUIUC
08-14-2013, 01:09 PM
I picked Rogers and I'd guess Easley, though he's not an option.

Parzival
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Uh yeah, Easley. And Rogers. I'm not one of those people who can't stand brad smith, but it will be a shame if he is kept n the roster in leiu of some of the young talent here.

Mr. Pink
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Smith and Rogers.

I think the last WR spot is up for grabs between Rogers and Easley.

And I don't see us keeping 7 WRs.

Buffalo Billy Bison
08-14-2013, 01:53 PM
I picked Rogers and I'd guess Easley, though he's not an option.

Sorry, should have been an option. He would have been my first choice.

Buffalo Billy Bison
08-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Uh yeah, Easley. And Rogers. I'm not one of those people who can't stand brad smith, but it will be a shame if he is kept n the roster in leiu of some of the young talent here.

You sure don't need him as the 3rd or 4th QB option and he's not needed as a returner now that we have Goodwin, maybe Easley, Rogers, McKelvin etc.

NOT THE DUDE...
08-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Hogan is just having too good a camp. hes number 5 right now. smith imo lost to Easley and rogers so far. I think they keep rogers

- - - Updated - - -

Hogan is just having too good a camp. hes number 5 right now. smith imo lost to Easley and rogers so far. I think they keep rogers ( although they could keep Easley and rogers instead of Hogan and rogers). honestly, it's a toss up between those 3

BLeonard
08-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Tough to tell after 1 preseason game... I think this week will paint the picture a bit clearer, especially since I'm pretty sure Graham is already out and I doubt Stevie sees much time, if any.

But, at this stage, I'd have to go with Easley and Rogers. Kauffman and Hogan are right there, too, but I think Kauffman is a better bet to not get picked up by another team and make the practice squad than Rogers is.

I don't see how or why Brad Smith would make this team. He's pushing 30 and even with the restructure, will save the Bills a lot more than what cutting one of the rookies would. Without looking, I'd bet that he's still making more than any Bills receiver on the roster not names Stevie Johnson and, to be honest, it's not like his production is something that can't be matched for a cheaper price.

-Bill

The Popcorn
08-14-2013, 02:56 PM
My guesses will be Hogan and Rogers.

Go young and let your QB and WRs grow together.

NOT THE DUDE...
08-14-2013, 02:57 PM
yep. keeping rogers and Easley would allow you to still keep Hogan or Elliot on the ps. rogers/easley wouldn't make it through the waiver

ICRockets
08-14-2013, 04:19 PM
I think it's between Rogers/Easley/Hogan, but it's a shame DeMarco Sampson isn't getting more love. I thought he looked fantastic against the Colts.

elltrain22
08-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Rogers is more than likely a keeper. Even though he's buried on the depth chart, if you cut him, he'll never clear waivers to make it to the practice squad. I also choose Kauffman. I'm not sure if they'll keep him, but they should b/c that kid can play.