Touchy Touchy, Hernandez killed 2 guys because they bumped him / spilled his drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Touchy Touchy, Hernandez killed 2 guys because they bumped him / spilled his drink

Wow, talk about a whack job. Half of Cheektowaga would be dead if I did this:

BOSTON — In the months leading up to a fatal double shooting, Aaron Hernandez had become increasingly convinced that people had been “testing, trying or otherwise disrespecting him” whe…
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Touchy Touchy, Hernandez killed 2 guys because they bumped him / spilled his drin

Originally posted by DANNY BATTEN POWER View Post
    Those Long Islands are like $15 a pop at clubs tbh
    Well then its justifiable homicide.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Touchy Touchy, Hernandez killed 2 guys because they bumped him / spilled his drin

Wait, he's a FA !

Why haven't the Bills signed him yet !
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Bill Cody
        • Sep 2004

There was a big article about Hernandez last year that said he was taking PCP. That would account for the paranoia.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

how about the two gems of humanity riding with him that watched and went out for chinese afterwards

i mean the food and yes i apparently have to specify
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
            how about the two gems of humanity riding with him that watched and went out for chinese afterwards
            a man's gotta eat

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

If I had killed someone for every time this happened to me in a bar...jeesh.

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

I got peed on by a dog at the park last night, apparently I need to ramp up my reactions to such crimes. Next time I'm going to just lop the dog's head off.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by HAMMER View Post
                  I got peed on by a dog at the park last night, apparently I need to ramp up my reactions to such crimes. Next time I'm going to just lop the dog's head off.
                  Or pee back.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HAMMER View Post
                    Reminds me of Jack Nicholson in the movie Wolf.

Just marking my territory and you got in the way.

Comment

• GvilleBills
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Meathead View Post

i mean the food and yes i apparently have to specify
                      He had to shoot 2 more people a half hour later
                      Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by GvilleBills View Post
                        He had to shoot 2 more people a half hour later

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Fletch
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                          Well then its justifiable homicide.
                          lmao
                          http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                          (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                          Originally Posted by pmoon6
                          The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Swiper
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2010

And now he has run out of money to pay his attorneys.

Lawyers bleeding a millionaire murder of all his money.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                              Skoobasaurus-Rex
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                              And now he has run out of money to pay his attorneys.

Lawyers bleeding a millionaire murder of all his money.
                              What a shock, he's going to have major wrongful death lawsuits as well that will finish anything he has left.

Comment

Working...
                              X