• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Sammy trips & makes a one-handed catch

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Sammy trips & makes a one-handed catch

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
    Now that is what I am talking about.

That is talent that can't be taught.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by better days View Post
      Now that is what I am talking about.

That is talent that can't be taught.
      Heh - remember this one?

Jerome Simpson, Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver, does a front flip into the end zone to score a touchdown, Dec. 24, 2011. NFL RedZone feed.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
        Wow, that was awesome.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

I saw this over at BBMB... But I guess I'm too stoopid to be able to figure it out. I click and it takes me to the vine website... But SW14 video is nowhere to be found.

Please help me understand.

Comment

• stuckincincy
            Buffalo Bills Fan
            • Sep 2003

Wow, that was awesome.
            CIN made him a 2nd round pick in 2008 - nobody here heard of him. IIRC he's on the MIN squad now.

All the potential in the world - leaps like a gazelle, has 13" hands, but never made the grade. Nice kid, BTW, wouldn't hurt a fly.

Fun to watch - he used to wow fans on the sidelines during warm-ups, launching like a long jumper that got 6 feet of altitude. I heard somewhere that he duplicated the feat of an old NBA player, "Jumpin' Joe" Caldwell, leaping over a car...the long way.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

CIN made him a 2nd round pick in 2008 - nobody here heard of him. IIRC he's on the MIN squad now.

All the potential in the world - leaps like a gazelle, has 13" hands, but never made the grade. Nice kid, BTW, wouldn't hurt a fly.

Fun to watch - he used to wow fans on the sidelines during warm-ups, launching like a long jumper that got 6 feet of altitude. I heard somewhere that he duplicated the feat of an old NBA player, "Jumpin' Joe" Caldwell, leaping over a car...the long way.
              All that talent, go figure.

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

tripping on his route he will fit right in as a Bill.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
                  tripping on his route he will fit right in as a Bill.
                  He even looks good tripping.

Comment

• GingerP
                    • Aug 2012

Yeah, "nice kid". Remember that time he was was arrested for drug trafficking and ended up doing time? He was running a pot distribution center out of his house. Real peach, that one.

Comment

• Fletch
                      • May 2007

Originally posted by GingerP View Post
                      Yeah, "nice kid". Remember that time he was was arrested for drug trafficking and ended up doing time? He was running a pot distribution center out of his house. Real peach, that one.
                      For some reason Mike Williams just came to mind.
                      http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                      (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                      Originally Posted by pmoon6
                      The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                      ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• stuckincincy
                        Buffalo Bills Fan
                        • Sep 2003

All that talent, go figure.
                        Indeed. He and some family members were bumping along down some country road when the car radio announced he was picked in the 2nd round. He got axed by CIN - he got duped by sharpies to use his address for the mail delivery of several pounds of smoke. The county DA office more or less rolled their eyes and pressed for the minimum. Which was granted, IIRC.

Were I his agent when the football career is over, I'd get him into one of the Globetrotter's touring troupes. He'd sit on the bench and bounce the football on the turf with one hand, catch it with the other, and repeat it as long as you like.

Comment

• Swiper
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2010

That Simpson video referred me here....

and then here....

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Who was the DB that got abused on that play? Hopefully it's a camp body who will be cut soon.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• stuckincincy
                              Buffalo Bills Fan
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by GingerP View Post
                              Read the facts. You are the "real peach" here...

Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson could receive a 60-day jail sentence after pleading guilty Thursday to a drug-related felony charge as part of an agreement with prosecutors.

Comment

Working...
                              X