• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

WGR doing play by play of tonight's practice-on now 7:14 PM Friday

1st play was a long pass completion EJ to Sammie
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: WGR doing play by play of tonight's practice-on now 7:14 PM Friday

Any link?
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
      • Jul 2002

I thought by now everyone would know how to listen to WGR & never checked back until now. Hit listen live after opening WGR's website. They have Bills talk all morning & afternoon when they're not talking hockey. They also have the pre & post game shows. I'm not sure of the games-I know they have preseason-because I'm always watching the telecast or at the game, although my attendance is down to 3-4 games a year these days.
      Western New York’s number one source for daily sports talk and play-by-play as the flagship station of the Bills and Sabres. Stream, read and download WGR 550 AM from any device on Audacy

Comment

• Fletch
        • May 2007

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
        1st play was a long pass completion EJ to Sammie
        Did it say over which DB?

If it's Gilmore then it's impressive, if it's over Ross Cockrell, who cares.

Thanks for the heads up!
        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
        (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
        Originally Posted by pmoon6
        The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
        ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• BillsImpossible
          • Mar 2013

From what I heard, LB Jimmy Gaines had another good day of camp.

EJ was EJ.

1 nice pass. 1 pick. 1 horrible throw.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
            Any link?
            Get the WGR app for your phone or IPod & you can listen just like you had a radio in Buffalo.

Comment

• DetDannyWilliams
              Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by better days View Post
              Get the WGR app for your phone or IPod & you can listen just like you had a radio in Buffalo.
              don't download the App it's a piece of junk! I have called in plenty of times on the winer line about this and NOTHING has been done about it! it's always buffering the audio, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it for my phone countless of times thinking that it would stop the buffering problem but it doesn't.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                • Dec 2008

I quit trying to use the ipad app long ago. I talked to Howard Simon about it, he said he reported it. It nothing was done to improve it.
                I use the "tunein" app" to listen to the radio.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
                  don't download the App it's a piece of junk! I have called in plenty of times on the winer line about this and NOTHING has been done about it! it's always buffering the audio, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it for my phone countless of times thinking that it would stop the buffering problem but it doesn't.
                  I don't really have a problem with it, but if you do have a problem listening live, try the on demand.

I usually listen to that instead of the live show.

Go to on demand & then latest audio or Howard Simon Show or Schopp & Bulldog or Bills or Sabres.

Advantages of on demand:

A) No commercials

B) If Shopp & the Bulldog start talking about boring crap you can fast forward through it.

And they get the first hour of the shows up right after they end. By the time you are finished listening to the first hour, the second hour is available.

And I listen all the time using FIOS WIFI while I am outside grilling or cutting the grass.
                  Last edited by better days; 07-28-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                    Buffalo Bills Fan
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
                    Use a desktop and a wired connection. Bliss.
                    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                      Use a desktop and a wired connection. Bliss.
                      Except you are stuck by your desktop.

I like to listen while I am doing chores around the house.

As I said I mostly listen to the on demand- it buffers much more than the live buffer.

I have a one acre lot & I can go all the way to the street in front or the creek in the back of the house while cutting grass without losing signal.

My great FIOS WIFI probably has something to do with that.

Comment

• Mike
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                        From what I heard, LB Jimmy Gaines had another good day of camp.

EJ was EJ.

1 nice pass. 1 pick. 1 horrible throw.
                        EJ has been EJ for quite some time now. Even when I see old tape of him at FSU, he has that frustrating EJ quality.

I don't know what they saw in him...
                        Please Make Sense

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          EJ has been EJ for quite some time now. Even when I see old tape of him at FSU, he has that frustrating EJ quality.

I don't know what they saw in him...
                          They saw a guy that should have beaten the Patriots* in his first NFL game.

Comment

Working...
                          X