thanks
  • Fletch
    • May 2007

Re: Need stream for tonight's game

It's on network TV.
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
    (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
    Originally Posted by pmoon6
    The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

NBC.com will have it.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

LMAO

Comment

• Ed
          Dude
          • Sep 2002

You can get every preseason game live for only $20 at nfl.com.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Before anyone rips on OLDSRIP I too might actually need a computer feed rather than a TV feed. TV is busted and I'm out of town, and no bar for me so... yeah computer feed would be helpful.

Now to answer... NBC.com should have a live feed. Don't quote me on that now that it's posted on a message board.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

I was going to say that he might not be by a tv.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                I was going to say that he might not be by a tv.
                That and I don't happen to have a tv provider and I live to far from any city to use an antenna.

so laugh your ass of if you want, better days. It just shows you arn't as smart as you think.

i normally use Xs, but I don't think he will have it.

thanks to those who helped.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                  You can get every preseason game live for only $20 at nfl.com.
                  I don't think they let you watch in area games, do they?

i bought that a couple years ago. It may have changed.

Comment

• Fletch
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by OLDSRIP View Post
                    so laugh your ass of if you want, better days. It just shows you arn't as smart as you think.
                    LMAO

That ditty should be in the masthead somewhere as an editorial comment: Posters here aren't as smart as they think.

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                      LMAO

That ditty should be in the masthead somewhere as an editorial comment: Posters here aren't as smart as they think.
                      And you're at the top of that list.

Comment

• Mace
                        Haha...yeah you think so ?
                        • Mar 2013

I haven't had a TV myself in hm, 5 years. It's not any big secret to say http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html is always redoubtable and often targeted by lawyers, attracting more interest than I ever could already by posting a link on the board.

It will of course be seized again and reinvent itself to a variation of the same name.

I don't know if there is a policy on the boards against posting such, if so, sorry, please delete.

In general, I've found it not so hard to find the games, any games really, in any sport, streaming, but I have sort of been there myself where I wasn't sure where to find it. From past precedent I get cranky about it as the year goes on and you get weekly threads asking the same question from people with 16 posts a year who have been members for a decade and supposedly never know where to find a streaming game though they ask every week.

First row is not hiding though they are slippery in any case.

You always want good script blockers, antivirus and ad blockers though. It's pretty much going to be my only post on it anyway.

No offense to people that pay for sports. Frankly, if I could again I would, but I can't. You get better quality and worry less about interruptions.

Comment

• Fletch
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
                          And you're at the top of that list.
                          Of course I am.

At least I post objective information as to why I'm an idiot.

LOL

Post #46

------

Comment

• Fletch
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            I haven't had a TV myself in hm, 5 years. It's not any big secret to say http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html is always redoubtable and often targeted by lawyers, attracting more interest than I ever could already by posting a link on the board.

It will of course be seized again and reinvent itself to a variation of the same name.

I don't know if there is a policy on the boards against posting such, if so, sorry, please delete.

In general, I've found it not so hard to find the games, any games really, in any sport, streaming, but I have sort of been there myself where I wasn't sure where to find it. From past precedent I get cranky about it as the year goes on and you get weekly threads asking the same question from people with 16 posts a year who have been members for a decade and supposedly never know where to find a streaming game though they ask every week.

First row is not hiding though they are slippery in any case.

You always want good script blockers, antivirus and ad blockers though. It's pretty much going to be my only post on it anyway.

No offense to people that pay for sports. Frankly, if I could again I would, but I can't. You get better quality and worry less about interruptions.
                            The more you post this stuff the more attention you draw to it.

Post #46

------

Comment

• Mace
                              Haha...yeah you think so ?
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                              The more you post this stuff the more attention you draw to it.
                              That's my thought in general, however, they are a behemoth site running about any sport you can imagine daily and I don't think I'll be the one to publicize them over the line since the folks who seized them last time haven't been thrown off by their adding an "i" to current version.

Comment

Working...
                              X