Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Terry Pegula Wants To Buy The Buffalo Bills For More Than One Reason

What is beneath RWS?

A 21st Century gold mine perhaps?

Did somebody say, "shale?"

Eternal Flame draws crowds to Orchard Park

The wisp of fire flickers in a hollow behind a forest waterfall. The once-obscure marvel known as the Eternal Flame, located on a shale creek bed in Chestnut Ridge Park, is attracting increasing numbers of admiring hikers, scientists and even a crew from a new, yet-to-be-named Travel Channel show about unusual places.

More people have been coming to see the waterfall flame since research published last year declared it a “world record” natural gas “seep,” or leak, for the high-concentration ethane and propane – about 1 kilogram of gas a day – released from shale somewhere beneath the crack.

• DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Re: Terry Pegula Wants To Buy The Buffalo Bills For More Than One Reason

It is really something to behold...when I was doing my bible study to be confirmed our class went to Chestnut Ridge Park to see the flame. The flame means "One, of the many signs to come for OUR LORD is on the way home. Son of Man will eradicate the earth of evil"!

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

He's buying the team not the land the stadium is on.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Erie County owns the land underneath the stadium. Your theory is now debunked.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
          It is really something to behold...when I was doing my bible study to be confirmed our class went to Chestnut Ridge Park to see the flame. The flame means "One, of the many signs to come for OUR LORD is on the way home. Son of Man will eradicate the earth of evil"!
          Orrrrr it's just natural gas emitting from a crack in the rock. Crazy Christians...
          Originally posted by OpIv37
          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller View Post
            Orrrrr it's just natural gas emitting from a crack in the rock. Crazy Christians...
            Or it is natural gas emitting from a crack in a rock that God created.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

We had a tire rim in a Buffalo creek that had an eternal flame there in Williamsville, so this is where Pegula should move the team. It's a sign, praise.....

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by TrEd FTW View Post
                  Look at your avatar vs the pic in this post.

I will take a Crazy Christian over a CRAZY Atheist any day of the week, but especially on Sunday.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    Look at your avatar vs the pic in this post.

I will take a Crazy Christian over a CRAZY Atheist any day of the week, but especially on Sunday.
                    Usually you just make terrible football-related points. Now you're branching out.

Comment

• Homegrown
                      Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
                      • Jul 2008

What day would you take a crazy Muslim?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Homegrown View Post
                        What day would you take a crazy Muslim?
                        Anyday the drone has a few extra sidewinders left to shoot.
                        Last edited by Skooby; 08-21-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                          • Sep 2010

Or it is natural gas emitting from a crack in a rock that God created.
                          What's next? Are you going to tell me that Noah herded every known species in the animal kingdom on to a wooden ark to escape the great flood? Maybe you'll tell me that virgin birth is possible! Or that the Earth is 10,000 years old? Or that women were created from the rib of a man? I don't believe a logical person can believe that. Are you a logical person?
                          Originally posted by OpIv37
                          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Fletch
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by TrEd FTW View Post
                            Usually you just make terrible football-related points. Now you're branching out.
                            LOL

He's diversifying his portfolio.
                            http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                            (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                            Originally Posted by pmoon6
                            The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                            ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

And an additional reason...Kim wants the Bills.

Kim bangs Terry.

Simple Math...not Common Core.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X