just to stick it to FILL IN THE BLANK a little more - pegula front running for bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

just to stick it to FILL IN THE BLANK a little more - pegula front running for bills

NYPost states in article about 10hrs old that pegula is in the lead to win the team.

Buffalo billionaire Terry Pegula is seen as the favorite to become the new owner of the Buffalo Bills as the auction enters its second and expected final round this week. Pegula, the owner of the N…

Sorry fletch. perhaps there is a second team you hate a lot and can maybe troll their fansite.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: just to stick it to fletch a little more - pegula front running for bills

For hates sake, I stabbeth thee.

Comment

• Fletch
      • May 2007

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
      NYPost states in article about 10hrs old that pegula is in the lead to win the team.

Buffalo billionaire Terry Pegula is seen as the favorite to become the new owner of the Buffalo Bills as the auction enters its second and expected final round this week. Pegula, the owner of the N…

Sorry fletch. perhaps there is a second team you hate a lot and can maybe troll their fansite.
      Sounds like good news to me. Every site needs a whipping boy, happy to be yours.

By the way, did you bother to answer my questions posed to you and your post in the other thread? Or do you want to just continue to run around like a maladjusted teenager?

Nothin' really new here though, is there? They've been saying this for weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      For hates sake, I stabbeth thee.
      A lot of hate here.
      http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
      (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
      Originally Posted by pmoon6
      The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
      ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Fletch View Post

A lot of hate here.
        Yeah & you did nothing to bring it on yourself.

Comment

• Fletch
          • May 2007

Originally posted by better days View Post
          LOL

Yeah, posting factual information and the like and wanting to discuss it. The problem is the reactions of other posters to posts that they don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

Yeah, posting factual information and the like and wanting to discuss it. The problem is the reactions of other posters to posts that they don't like.

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Fletch
            • May 2007

LOL Yeah, posting factual information and the like and wanting to discuss it. The problem is the reactions of other posters to posts that they don't like.

Post #46

------

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

LOL Yeah, posting factual information and the like and wanting to discuss it. The problem is the reactions of other posters to posts that they don't like.
              Hahahaha!!!!! Posting delusional non-factual information is your specialty.

You're a piece of ***** who has no purpose but to troll. You deserve every bit of hate directed at you, Felch.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

You are a liar. You don't want to discuss it. You want to turn this into an everybody is out to get me *****fest. Many have acknowledged some of the issues you're "concerned" about. You ignore that they've acknowledged them because they are also happy about the win. Now I don't care. Go **** yourself. You are a pathetic little baby.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

99.99% of what you posted in all the threads about the sale of the Bills had no basis in fact.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                    • Feb 2005

Wow... It's getting brutal in here. I'm thinking it should be dialed down a notch.

Comment

• pmoon6
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                      Hahahaha!!!!! Posting delusional non-factual information is your specialty.

You're a piece of ***** who has no purpose but to troll. You deserve every bit of hate directed at you, Felch.
                      I don't hate him.

I would dispassionately drive a stake through his heart.

That's the only way to rid the world of morons.

Comment

• coastal
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
                        Wow... It's getting brutal in here. I'm thinking it should be dialed down a notch.
                        That's the dynamic wagon brings to the table.

bully

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Back on topic.

Kim Pegula and Mary Wilson have talked a few times and it's Kim who wants the Bills bad. I see this working in the Pegula's facor. They will arrive at a number.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Trump and Bon Jovi were never an option.

Comment

Working...
                              X