How long does Terry Pegula keep the stadium name ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

How long does Terry Pegula keep the stadium name ??

I'm assuming that after getting full NFL owner clearance, it's time to start the renaming process & marketing the team ?? Correct ?
  • Fletch
    • May 2007

Re: How long does Terry Pegula keep the stadium name ??

Until he can get a corporate sponsor for it?
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
    (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
    Originally Posted by pmoon6
    The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Jry44
      • Apr 2013

Ralph Wilson did what he could to make sure the team stayed in Buffalo. His name should never come off of that stadium in my opinion.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Out of respect to Ralph I think it will stay RWS for this year. It will probably change next year which is fine with me.

Comment

• Fletch
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
          Out of respect to Ralph I think it will stay RWS for this year. It will probably change next year which is fine with me.
          It would never change midseason.

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• jimmifli
            • Nov 2006

Naming it Pegula Stadium would be in poor taste. But nobody would complain if he was able to sell the naming rights.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

It will be Sabres Field at HarborCenter Stadium.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

12th man field!

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

I bet he keeps at as RWS.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                    Escaped Convict
                    • Jul 2002

I think it will remain RWS until there's a new stadium.

Personally, I'd love to see Bob Rich step up with sponsorship money for that one. (RICH Stadium!)

But I think it will be Delaware North Stadium.

Comment

• Meathead
                      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                      • Jul 2002

bon jovi stadium
                      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                        bon jovi stadium
                        LOL, this wouldn't over well but would be a better allocation of his money.

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                          I think it will remain RWS until there's a new stadium.

Personally, I'd love to see Bob Rich step up with sponsorship money for that one. (RICH Stadium!)

But I think it will be Delaware North Stadium.
                          Nailed it. No way the name changes until a new stadium is built IMO.

Comment

• Fletch
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                            12th man field!
                            Copyright infringement.

Post #46

------

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

If they change the stadium name, which I'm fine with especially if we get a new one, how about changing 1 Bills Drive to Ralph Wilson Drive?
                              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X