• Aug 2004

Re: Get Rid of Series #5: Leodis McKelvin

Gillmore is worse.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• EricStratton
      • Jul 2002

Should they get rid of him now or wait until the game is over?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Now is good .

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Once again graham proves he should be starting every snap.

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Dumb.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
              • Sep 2009

Scheme is ****, McKelvin played in this D before and he was garbage, he's just not a good zone, or corner period.

we miss Pettine.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

The whole secondary can go after this game... Which makes me wonder if it wasn't actually the schemes that Schwartz called up

Comment

• The Jokeman
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                  The whole secondary can go after this game... Which makes me wonder if it wasn't actually the schemes that Schwartz called up
                  Our Safeties were invisible today. It's easy to blame CBs but most teams don't leave CBs exposed one on one like we seemed to be doing today.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

I like Aaron Williams and Graham in our secondary. Searcy has made some nice plays.

But McKelvin and Gilmore are getting torched and killing us.

Does McKelvin ever not bite on the WR's initial move ? This must improve.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Scumbag College
                      • Oct 2002

Gilmore was abused today and was definitely the defensive LVP.

It didn't help the DBs that the pass rush was almost nonexistent all day.
                      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

I would have expected that Gilmore have adjusted to the pro game by now, but he just flat out sucks.

Complete waste of a first round pick.

Perhaps its good we don't have a first next year...this scouting staff would only botch the pick anyways.

Comment

• Fletch
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical View Post
                          This just in. He sucks.
                          This just in, he's sucked for years in anything other than a return role.

Just because people have argued oppositely because of last season doesn't change that.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EricStratton View Post
                          Should they get rid of him now or wait until the game is over?
                          LOL
                          http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                          (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                          Originally Posted by pmoon6
                          The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Fletch
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
                            Scheme is ****, McKelvin played in this D before and he was garbage, he's just not a good zone, or corner period.

we miss Pettine.
                            We do miss Pettine?

We had tons of sacks and INTs but still couldn't prevent teams from passing on us. Last season we allowed 28 passing TDs, so far we have allowed 5 and are on pace to do no worse.

In other news our running defense has done a marvelous job of shutting down Donald Brown, Lamar Miller, and Damien Williams.
                            http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                            (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                            Originally Posted by pmoon6
                            The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                            ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Bump. And then there's this. Asshat.

Buffalo Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin was not lacking in confidence after the game Sunday as he looked forward to Thursday night's match-up with the Miami Dolphins.

Comment

Working...
                              X