predict the cheaters at buffalo score...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

predict the cheaters at buffalo score...

I say we start off a bit disapointing again, and go down early by 13... then Fred Jackson commands the offense to wake tfu. we then answer back with a td to go into half time down by 6. we kick off to the cheaters to start the second half, but force a three and out featuring a beautiful qb sack by Williams (the white one - the other has 2 on the day already) that rattles the little ***** formerly known as Tom brady. our offense marches, but settles for a field goal. 13-10. new england scores a td by rushing Ridley, 20-10. we answer back with a goodwin catch on a go route. You all know what that means... 20-17. next possession, new england fumbles the ball deep in our territory. we move the ball 20 yards then punt. 4th quarter - new england marches, but drive stalls, fg attempt missed, buffalo's ball at our own 40. we are now running the ball at will on new england, Orton hits Woods from 18 yards out 20-24 Bills, but the pats get the ball back and score a td - 27-24... buffalo stalls... punts with 7 minutes left... damn - new england has the ball, the lead, and the momentum... some one forgot to tell Preston Brown that as he delivers ball jarring hit on amendola that is scooped up by Graham, at our own 18 and returned to our 38... now we're back in business, and kyle orton tells carpenter that his opponent in fantasy football has him on his team so he is getting into the endzone, and does...27 pats, 31 bills... brady cries, belecik is a douche towards cbs anchor, buffalo climbs 7 spots on average in power rankings.

31-27 bills.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • Fletch
    • May 2007

Re: predict the cheaters at buffalo score...

Stop jinxing us.
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
    (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
    Originally Posted by pmoon6
    The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

if we go down to the pats, the game will be over in a hurry. hackett has to wake up, let fred run the majority of the carries and work the pats defense hard. make them stay on the field without substitution like they try to do to others and score the first points.

then hopefully we will see our front 4 just abuse brady. i would love nothing more than to see brady get knocked out of the game and watch all those traveling pats fan walk out of the stadium before we do.

i just worry about the cheating and the refs. two things that have done us in repeatedly. all the calls go their way. we've had 2 games since 2001 where we won the penalty battle. people can't deny the fact that if you look at every game, the bills have a huge number of penalties called and yards to the pats miniscule calls.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

New England blew their load last night. and I believe we will have Kyle Williams back as well.

- - - Updated - - -

New England blew their load last night. and I believe we will have Kyle Williams back as well.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• THRILLHO
          This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
          • Feb 2009

We need to do what the Giants did to win two Super Bowls: get after Brady. If we can get pressure on him, while covering Gronk, it will take us a long way.
          True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• Fletch
            • May 2007

Originally posted by THRILLHO View Post
            We need to do what the Giants did to win two Super Bowls: get after Brady. If we can get pressure on him, while covering Gronk, it will take us a long way.
            Gronkowski has played 6 games against us and averaged 5 catches for 74 yards and 1.5 TDs against us. His mere presence when healthy opens things up for the rest of their passing game and hence their running game. I'd love to see the data on the Pats with him in the game healthy and not.
            http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
            (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
            Originally Posted by pmoon6
            The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
            ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• jimmifli
              • Nov 2006

31-0

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                i just worry about the cheating and the refs. two things that have done us in repeatedly. all the calls go their way. we've had 2 games since 2001 where we won the penalty battle. people can't deny the fact that if you look at every game, the bills have a huge number of penalties called and yards to the pats miniscule calls.
                One of the reasons for that disparity is the play of a crappy team against a good team. Good players and teams take less penalties than bad players and bad teams
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
                  Bradham might be more important this game than Williams.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                    Bradham might be more important this game than Williams.
                    We have to him if we hope to even considering guarding Gronk.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Exactly.

Comment

• Gibby
                        • Jun 2006

If we have been paying attention and pound the rock between 25 and 35 times and get after Brady and keep the crowd in this one, we win in a very ugly fashion say 23 to 21. Hackett decides to pass and not run we lose say 30 to 20

Comment

• chris66
                          • Sep 2006

30-17 Pats. Pats played good last night but they left a lot of plays on the field.

I also liked the line combination of Solder, Connelly, Stork, Wendell and Vollmer. That combo looks to have solidified the interior.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                            • Sep 2003

17 - 14, NY.

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                              One of the reasons for that disparity is the play of a crappy team against a good team. Good players and teams take less penalties than bad players and bad teams
                              Not that consistently

Comment

Working...
                              X