PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Clip of the Week

The King
10-07-2014, 06:55 AM
<object width="420" height="315">

<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hyAOPCF9GbA?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyAOPCF9GbA</object>

Fletch
10-07-2014, 08:50 AM
And people have asked me why I don't go to games anymore.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Wow........

The King
10-07-2014, 09:34 AM
I've been heckled way worse at Gillette than I even was at Yankee Stadium, I know how this dude is feeling. But also this a very inventive way of harassment.

Luisito23
10-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I hate the Patriots more than anything, but man, you go to have fun at a game, not be harassed like that.

The last buffalo fan
10-07-2014, 11:33 AM
And people have asked me why I don't go to games anymore.

Try not rooting for the Patriots anymore.

RedEyE
10-07-2014, 12:01 PM
I'd have been dragged out a bloody mess after I nut punched that ****stick.

No one deserves that kind of treatment.

Buffalogic
10-07-2014, 12:03 PM
NFL really needs to upgrade the quality of going to games. There is a brutal fight at least once a week now. And when folks aren't getting knocked out in the bathroom they are subject to these antics. If that poor guy reacts in any way, then he faces severe bodily injury at the hands of drunken upper deck burger flippers. Put some money into fan-safe stadium policies and quadruple security you greedy owners.

imbondz
10-07-2014, 12:07 PM
I would have lost it on that guy. I hope they find out who it is and ban him for a few games or the rest of the season. That's a bunch of crap.

justasportsfan
10-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I hate the Patriots more than anything, but man, you go to have fun at a game, not be harassed like that.

I've seen Pats fans act like that too. I used to hate Finfans most in the past because they're drunks like bills fans but Pats fans act like that when they were sober.

justasportsfan
10-07-2014, 01:27 PM
<object width="420" height="315">

<embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hyAOPCF9GbA?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyAOPCF9GbA</object>

after a few pumps the pats fan would swallow.

better days
10-07-2014, 01:42 PM
I have had beer & crap thrown at me from BEHIND so I could not see who did it in Foxboro. COWARDS.

At least the guy in KC was upfront & caused the Pats* no harm.

Meathead
10-07-2014, 03:45 PM
definitely the thing i hated most when i went to games. cant tell you how many douchebags i turned into security for hassling other teams fans. there should be a zero tolerance policy, harass someone from another team and get banned for life

i remember one time ppl in the parking lot were throwing food at a jets fan who had done nothing. im all in bills stuff and im screaming at the douches to knock it off and theyre like whats wrong with you arent you a bills fan and i said yeah but im not a dick. they look at me like theres something wrong with me. un freakin real

Buffalogic
10-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Shoot now it doesn't even have to be opposing fans. Niners fans fight each other on a regular basis and the latest video from Levi's stadium is pretty infuriating. Raiders fans fight each other as well. I went to a Niners-Cards game in Arizona when the stadium was first built and two guys who didn't know each other and both wearing McFadden jerseys crawled over 5 rows of seats to start punching each other.

The three previous games I went to were all on the road and in different cities. Same results. Just ruined the entire game and pretty much the whole vacation. The time to do something about it was five or ten years ago, but with all the recording devices nowadays I really can't believe the NFL hasn't started making this more of a priority especially with stadium attendance dwindling.

Skooby
10-07-2014, 03:52 PM
We've had a whole crew of people at the Miami game basically verbally assault us, it was after we went ahead by quite a bit & then blew the game. The chant of 716 was in the there air there for a while as well, boy did we eat crow.

Meathead
10-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Shoot now it doesn't even have to be opposing fans.

thats true. ive told this story before but i went to a mnf game at the meadowlands against the jets with first place on the line. i was a guest of paul maguire, i went to school with his daughter, so i was seated with the players family on the middle section and it was totally safe. i was covered head to toe in bills gear

so the jets had handed out painters hat freebies before the game and everybody was excited waving their hats. the bills rolled out to something like 35-3 lead at the half and the game was essentially over. well that place turned into the wild wild west. they were piling the caps and making bonfires, flaming hats were streaming down from the upper deck. and way worse, there were roving bands of jets thugs wandering the stadium beating up any bills fans they could find. bills fans were jumping down onto the field just to get away. when all the bills fans were gone, the thugs just started beating up anybody they could find. youd look across the stadium and the only ppl left were the ones who wanted to fight, there were fights everywhere and security couldnt do anything to stop it

one of the guys in our group was a little italian guy who told me he was a garbage collector. i was super worried i was gonna get attacked going back to my car and he told me not to worry that he would take care of me. im thinking what are you gonna do but he seemed so positive that i felt better. i found out later he was a nyc cop. every car in the lot that had anything bills related was vandalized. just before the game i had removed a small bills sticker from my back window just in case, man what a great move that was

that was like twenty five years ago and its not quite that bad anymore but i cant honestly say its a lot better. they really should promote some kind of program to turn ppl in that behave badly at the games, perhaps some kind of reward like free merch or something. with all the cellphone cameras it would be easy to catch offenders if you gave ppl free **** to incent them to rat them out

Albany,n.y.
10-07-2014, 04:28 PM
I have had beer & crap thrown at me from BEHIND so I could not see who did it in Foxboro. COWARDS.

At least the guy in KC was upfront & caused the Pats* no harm.

Back in 1988 I was at the Bills/Patriots game in NE & they were throwing full beer cans at me. I stood up and looked right at security & screamed at the top of my lungs "Hey security, they're throwing beer cans at me-if one of them hits me I'll sue your f*****g stadium." They ignored me & I had to leave my friends & go sit with a large group of Bills fans. I was so angry after I got home (3 hours after the game) I fired off letters to both the Patriots and the NFL complaining about lack of fan protection in Foxborough. Obviously, I didn't mention what I said to security in my letter. The Patriots sent me a nice reply even offering me a stadium tour the next season (I didn't bother, I'm not sure I even went back in 1989). The NFL forwarded my letter to the AFC where the "Assistant to the President" sent me a slightly less apologetic reply than the one the Patriots did, saying they were sorry for my experience but noting as I had said in my letter that my experience was the exception (I had stated that I've been to road games in other cities & never had any problems). The "Assistant to the President" in 1988 was Roger Goodell. So at least I got a letter signed by the current Commissioner out of it.

Albany,n.y.
10-07-2014, 04:36 PM
thats true. ive told this story before but i went to a mnf game at the meadowlands against the jets with first place on the line. i was a guest of paul maguire, i went to school with his daughter, so i was seated with the players family on the middle section and it was totally safe. i was covered head to toe in bills gear

so the jets had handed out painters hat freebies before the game and everybody was excited waving their hats. the bills rolled out to something like 35-3 lead at the half and the game was essentially over. well that place turned into the wild wild west. they were piling the caps and making bonfires, flaming hats were streaming down from the upper deck. and way worse, there were roving bands of jets thugs wandering the stadium beating up any bills fans they could find. bills fans were jumping down onto the field just to get away. when all the bills fans were gone, the thugs just started beating up anybody they could find. youd look across the stadium and the only ppl left were the ones who wanted to fight, there were fights everywhere and security couldnt do anything to stop it

one of the guys in our group was a little italian guy who told me he was a garbage collector. i was super worried i was gonna get attacked going back to my car and he told me not to worry that he would take care of me. im thinking what are you gonna do but he seemed so positive that i felt better. i found out later he was a nyc cop. every car in the lot that had anything bills related was vandalized. just before the game i had removed a small bills sticker from my back window just in case, man what a great move that was

that was like twenty five years ago and its not quite that bad anymore but i cant honestly say its a lot better. they really should promote some kind of program to turn ppl in that behave badly at the games, perhaps some kind of reward like free merch or something. with all the cellphone cameras it would be easy to catch offenders if you gave ppl free **** to incent them to rat them out
Was that the game on or around Halloween where they showed them burning paper pumpkins in the stands on the broadcast?

bleve
10-07-2014, 07:32 PM
definitely the thing i hated most when i went to games. cant tell you how many douchebags i turned into security for hassling other teams fans. there should be a zero tolerance policy, harass someone from another team and get banned for life

i remember one time ppl in the parking lot were throwing food at a jets fan who had done nothing. im all in bills stuff and im screaming at the douches to knock it off and theyre like whats wrong with you arent you a bills fan and i said yeah but im not a dick. they look at me like theres something wrong with me. un freakin real

I can't agree more. And it is tolerated, if you read the YouTube comments, that behavior is promoted by a many number. Even as a young testosterone filled drunken punk kid, I never participated/condoned that type of behavior.

For me, not that I go to games anymore, but when I meet fans of opposing teams at the sports bar where I watch games, I always like to find out about stuff from where they're from, and get to know a little better what normally would be a stranger.

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Poor feller

BillsImpossible
10-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Poor feller

Super Fan Dude was double fisting bro!

Beer in his left hand, mixed drink in his right.

Big balls.

What he suffered through actually wasn't that bad compared to some things I've seen and heard that makes the footage above look like a G rated film for kids.

Scumbag College
10-07-2014, 07:55 PM
You're crazy to go to a game rooting for a visiting team by yourself alone....going with some sort of bus trip isn't that much safer. 99 percent of people won't give you anything more than a lighthearted ribbing, but the 1 percent of knuckleheads makes it not even worth it.

Meathead
10-07-2014, 08:42 PM
Was that the game on or around Halloween where they showed them burning paper pumpkins in the stands on the broadcast?

i honestly dont know but it sure could have been. all i noticed in them were the white jets painter hats. they looked like cloth but they were made out of a woven paper so they burned easily. there were fires everywhere

bf1
10-08-2014, 08:59 AM
There are a lot of ways to handle that. I usually find it funny and laugh. It usually disarms people. Luckily I never had someone really get in my face.