X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Pegula's First Move: Jeff Littmann Is No Longer CFO of The Buffalo Bills

"Jeffrey Littmann, who started with the Bills as a treasurer in 1986, became one of Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.’s most trusted staff members and eventually worked his way up to the title of Chief Financial Officer, will no longer be a part of the franchise that employed him for nearly 30 years."

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/9034669.php?pid=432544
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

Re: Pegula's First Move: Jeff Littmann Is No Longer CFO of The Buffalo Bills

Good. Littman is garbage.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

His termination was part of the contract upfront, he got 1% of the sale as I heard it.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        His termination was part of the contract upfront, he got 1% of the sale as I heard it.
        $14 million. I'd retire too.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
          Can't really say his plan but he's been well compensated, regardless of what anyone think of him Ralph trusted him & obviously Ralph was worth trusting. He never let the team go or move away, a fist of iron that's been exhanged. I'd expect some very special gifts to be bestowed via future foundation work. I'd expect several blessings coming to pass, expect holiday time.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

He and Mary Owen left of their own accord and will be running the Ralph Wilson Foundation. Littman was gone with any new owner in any case.

Comment

• Swiper
              • Sep 2010

"Jeffrey Littmann, who started with the Bills as a treasurer in 1986, became one of Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.’s most trusted staff members and eventually worked his way up to the title of Chief Financial Officer, will no longer be a part of the franchise that employed him for nearly 30 years."

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/9034669.php?pid=432544
              I think this is the first BillsImpossible post I've thanked.

Comment

• pmoon6
                Legendary Zoner
                • Dec 2002

Yeeeahh. Great first move.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

I'm not sure Pegula had anything to do with this move.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Pretty sure this was part of the plan all along.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Fletch
                      • May 2007

Yeah, no ****.

He shoulda paid the fans $14M.

Still, very disturbed that Pegula said that he thought that Brandon was doing a good job. Littman gone, fine, good, but it cannot come close to ending there if there's going to be any real change.
                      http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                      (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                      Originally Posted by pmoon6
                      The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                      ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Fletch
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                        He and Mary Owen left of their own accord and will be running the Ralph Wilson Foundation. Littman was gone with any new owner in any case.
                        LOL

She get $14M too?
                        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                        (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                        Originally Posted by pmoon6
                        The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                        ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• RedEyE
                          • Jul 2002

As long as the players and coaches are informed that this was planned by the Wilsons and not a first move to clean house then we should he OK.

If you had asked me yesterday who the Bills CFO was, I wouldn'tbe able to tell you without finding a resource.

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

Any indications who will be negotiating contracts for the Bills?

Comment

• WagonCircler
                              Escaped Convict
                              • Jul 2002

This was not Pegula's first move. It was Littman's choice.

But I'll guarantee you that stripping Brandon of the title of CEO wasn't Russ' choice.

Brandon has no business being Team President either, but that's a little easier to swallow than CEO.

Unfortunately, it looks like he's going to survive this, but I'm pretty confident that he will end up with ZERO input into football related matters, thankfully.

Comment

Working...
                              X