X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

Effin Jets

At least the game tonight was exciting...would have been great to see the creeps lose on their home field on national TV.

Geno played a hell of a game I think. Got beat up pretty badly and still had a shot. Maybe his best game that I've seen him play in the NFL.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/
  • lavuuk153
    • Oct 2014

Re: Effin Jets

Shows what I get for taking the Pats against the spread...nothing worse than losing the bet and having the team I want to lose end up winning.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Jets are beating us next week

Comment

• kingJofNYC
        • Sep 2009

Smashed the Pats on the ground. God our OL is ****ing atrocious.

Comment

• Fletch
          • May 2007

Jets have significantly less talent than we do. That game just goes to show the difference between a good coach (Ryan) and a bad one. (Marrone)

Our game was at home too.
          http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
          (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
          Originally Posted by pmoon6
          The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
            • Sep 2012

No team other than the Pats could have pulled off that fg block shift without ****ing it up somehow. That team is a machine.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Homegrown
              Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
              • Jul 2008

The two point conversion at the end was a head scratcher.

The jests were successful running all game, perfect time for a playaction rollout throw/option with Geno from the 2 yard line.

But no, the jests throw a fade to the tight end...ugh.

Honestly, sometimes I think my ole high school coach could play call better than these NFL guys.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Not liking playing a team on a six game losing streak, at all.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Fletch
                  • May 2007

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                  No team other than the Pats could have pulled off that fg block shift without ****ing it up somehow. That team is a machine.
                  The kick was somewhat low. He could have put it up a little higher and out of reach.

Originally posted by Homegrown View Post
                  The two point conversion at the end was a head scratcher.

The jests were successful running all game, perfect time for a playaction rollout throw/option with Geno from the 2 yard line.

But no, the jests throw a fade to the tight end...ugh.

Honestly, sometimes I think my ole high school coach could play call better than these NFL guys.
                  It wasn't a fade. I only saw it once because they didn't replay it, but it looked like Amaro feigned a block and then released trying to get them to bite to the outside before turning towards the back of the endzone. I actually thought it was a pretty good play but that low snap probably took everything out of its rythym.

I also think he should have had that.

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                  Not liking playing a team on a six game losing streak, at all.
                  Or one that just nearly outcoached Belicheat in Foxboro.

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                  ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Geno looked good last night, if he looks like that next week with the way Ivory is running we could be in trouble.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Geno is so hot cold. He may have looked great last night but the potential to throw 5 picks next week is certainly there.

The Pats winning last night is a perfect example of a good team refusing to lose at home. I wish the Bills had that deive an passion. In the 80s-90s opposing team HATED coming into Buffalo to play and the Bills always made them pay for doing so. Need to get that back.
                      Last edited by RedEyE; 10-17-2014, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                        The kick was somewhat low. He could have put it up a little higher and out of reach.
                        It was a 58 yard kick outdoors, he had to drive it low or it might not have had the distance.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Fletch
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                          Geno looked good last night, if he looks like that next week with the way Ivory is running we could be in trouble.
                          Which means he's not too likely to look good next week. Also, our run D is better than NE's, especially with Mayo out.

Then again the game's in NY and the Jets put up 314 rushing yards against us last season with essentially the same front 4. Spikes here now, but still, they had the 2nd best rushing performance against us last year in NY.

Looks like NE will win the division again, not as if that's some kind of surprise. But they do have a string of some tougher games coming up.

Chicago
                          Denver
                          @Indy
                          @GB
                          @SD

Detroit could be tough for them if they get megatron back and some of their other offensive SP players that were out when we played them.

Post #46

------

Comment

• THRILLHO
                            This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                            • Feb 2009

Ugh, normally I root so hard against the Jets. But this was one we were all hoping they would win. I love seeing Rex lose, but we could have used that win.
                            True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by THRILLHO View Post
                              Ugh, normally I root so hard against the Jets. But this was one we were all hoping they would win. I love seeing Rex lose, but we could have used that win.
                              It doesn't matter. The loss to the Pats cost us any shot at the division.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X