• Nov 2002

Hi Bills fans!

How are you guys doing?

• Beebe
    • Aug 2011

Re: Hi Bills fans!

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
    How are you guys doing?

The chiefs looked good but I think we have a good chance to beat your chiefs. What do think?

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jun 2003

the infamous goatcheese is back
      Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

I hope you don't disappear when we win.
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

Chiefs are rounding into form. I guess it doesn't hurt to play the Jets while doing so. Didn't hurt the Bills.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

The Chefs look good again this year, but the Bills will win this game. They have the extra week to rest and prepare, are at home, and have the added motivation of being 2 point dogs and Orton used to play for them until he was dumped.

But that's why they play the games.

Comment

• gochiefs
              • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
              The Chefs look good again this year, but the Bills will win this game. They have the extra week to rest and prepare, are at home, and have the added motivation of being 2 point dogs and Orton used to play for them until he was dumped.

But that's why they play the games.
              I'm not the Chiefs homer I once was.

I think the team is a complete mirage this year and we will be exposed starting with Buffalo.

The team has no element of the big play in it's passing game. Alex Smith is dead last in yards per completion.

Our defensive stats are good but a lot of that has to do with the offense owning time of possession.

If you can block our pass rush the back 7 is weak.

I see Orton hitting some big plays and the Bills D taking out the trash. Our OL is not good anywhere but at C.

Bills 27, Chiefs 13

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

bills are 4-2 against the chiefs in the last 6 match ups oevr the last 6 years. hopefully the week off gave the bills offense a chance to regroup and rethink strategy.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I think the team is a complete mirage this year and we will be exposed starting with Buffalo.

The team has no element of the big play in it's passing game. Alex Smith is dead last in yards per completion.

Our defensive stats are good but a lot of that has to do with the offense owning time of possession.

I see Orton hitting some big plays and the Bills D taking out the trash. Our OL is not good anywhere but at C.

Bills 27, Chiefs 13
                  Interesting you're taking the opposite approach and fishing for pity so someone here will say well maybe not, the Chiefs will have a chance blah blah blah.

I think if the game is in KC it'll be a different game.

Personally I have the KC defense in fantasy, so I hope for 3 KC defensive TDs but Uncle Orton throws for 5 TDs to win the game.

Bills 45 - Chiefs 30

Comment

• gebobs
                    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                    bills are 4-2 against the chiefs in the last 6 match ups oevr the last 6 years. hopefully the week off gave the bills offense a chance to regroup and rethink strategy.
                    And 5-2 going back to '05! :-)

Forget about that '05 game. I wonder who is still on the teams from '08?

Bills: Kyle, Fred, and Leodis.
                    Chiefs: Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe, Tamba Hali are the only notables. Also Dustin Colquitt, Thomas Gafford, Derrick Johnson.
                    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                      Could have been 5-1 if Tuel doesn't make the single worst play of the 2013 season.

Comment

• Fletch
                        • May 2007

Bills 27, Chiefs 13
                        You sound like the complete antithesis to the average poster here. Just a few weeks ago we had an elite D, the best rushing defense in the league, at the beginning of the season we had the best WRs in the NFL and elite RBs. It was very interesting.

You guys can't be that bad, you've beaten the Fins, Pats, and Jets, not to mention SD and Baltimore both on the road. We're not as good as SD or NE and maybe not even as Miami now.

Should be an interesting game. You cite the lack of a big play, well that's all we have is big plays. So unless we make 'em I don't see us winning. We don't move the ball consistently or well, don't have good time of possession, can't generate 1st downs, aren't good on 3rd conversions, and are not good in the red zone. In the last game vs. the Jets three of our TDs were based on long plays. 22, 61, and that 85 yarder that Sammy botched that set up a run in. So if you include that four of our last six TDs were spawned from outside the red zone.

Our defense seems to play well against the run when the opponent's starting RBs are out, but I see that yours are healthy. Our pass D seems to play well against QBs named Smith, Bridgewater, Fitzpatrick, and Tannehill for a half.

If you guys can't stop the big play you'll likely lose. But that big play isn't likely to come from our rushing department. I imagine that you're not ranked #1 against the pass because you've given up a lot of big passing plays.

On offense if you can run the ball against us, combined with your D, you can win. In three of our five wins we had over 340 total yards. But the thing is that we're not likely to do that running the ball like we did in September, especially with Jackson out. I can't help but notice that you guys haven't allowed more than 230 passing yards twice and when you've held teams to below that, your last 6 games, you're 5-1.

So it would appear to come down to Orton vs. your pass D and your rushing offense against our "elite" and formerly #1 rushing defense that's given up an average of over 150 rushing yards the last two games. I'm incessantly reminded however that Watkins is a special player who's capable of dominating any game here even though he's only played in 8 NFL games with half of them being pedestrian, so if that happens it could be the reason for your loss.

Otherwise, if your pass D can hold Orton down, and unless you make several key TOs, I'd say that the odds favor your Chiefs.
                        Last edited by Fletch; 11-04-2014, 12:08 PM.
                        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                        (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                        Originally Posted by pmoon6
                        The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                        ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                          Sab and TD are insignificant
                          • Sep 2002

does any one read fletch's posts?

Just curious?
                          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
                            does any one read fletch's posts?

Just curious?

who?

Comment

• elltrain22
                              • Sep 2003

How are you guys doing?

Uncle Rico all day!!
                              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                              X