Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

McFumbles running his mouth..guarantees Bills win against Dolphins to the media

The Miami Dolphins were not amused by Sunday's trash talk from Buffalo Bills defensive back Leodis McKelvin, who guaranteed a Buffalo victory in Thursday night's rivalry game against the Dolphins.

I hate this guy. Whitner 2.0
  • JoeMama
    Emotion Sickness
    • Oct 2002

Re: McFumbles running his mouth..guarantees Bills win against Dolphins to the media

If we lose to the ****ing Dolphins, this season is officially a pointless waste of time.

And when it's time for heads to roll, I say let the circus burn, and every clown under the tent burns with it.

Then bring in a ruthless dictator of a head coach who will immediately cut players like Leodis McKelvin for boneheaded mistakes just to make a point that buffoonery will not be accepted. Like Jimmy Johnson did when he rolled into Dallas. Put the fear of God into these losers.

What a tragic waste of talent on defense to piss away yet another season.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Fletch
      • May 2007

Re: McFumbles running his mouth..guarantees Bills win against Dolphins to the media

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
      If we lose to the ****ing Dolphins, this season is officially a pointless waste of time.

And when it's time for heads to roll, I say let the circus burn, and every clown under the tent burns with it.
      Kinda early for this, isn't it?

Usually this type of stuff doesn't make an appearance 'til after Thanksgiving.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
      (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
      Originally Posted by pmoon6
      The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
      ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• JoeMama
        Emotion Sickness
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
        Kinda early for this, isn't it?

Usually this type of stuff doesn't make an appearance 'til after Thanksgiving.

It's the Dolphins.

Those two games mean the most to me.

Maybe other Bills fans have lost their fire for this rivalry but not me. No matter how ****ty we are, I demand a clean sweep of the Stinky Fish.
        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Ed
          Dude
          • Sep 2002

I don't mind what McKelvin said. I've always liked that he plays with a lot of passion and emotion. I feel like he cares about winning/losing as much as everyone else and it bothers him when he makes mistakes. I expect him to play balls out and have a good game. I hope everyone else on the team is as fired up as he is after such a disappointing loss.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Too bad some people like to do their talking off the field and not on the field. No reason to give bulletin board material to the opponent.

Comment

• Fletch
              • May 2007

It's the Dolphins.

Those two games mean the most to me.

Maybe other Bills fans have lost their fire for this rivalry but not me. No matter how ****ty we are, I demand a clean sweep of the Stinky Fish.
              Yeah, I was just being light with you.

I'd more emphatic about good games against the Pats. At this time in our history I think I'd swap 0-4 vs. the Jets and Fins for 2-0 against the Pats.

Man, remember when we owned the AFCE? What fun it was going to games back then. Even when we lost the expectation was, and reasonably, for a win.

We're far from that. We're also 2-0 against the Fish and Jets, I have trouble believing that we'll end up 4-0. So expect a loss to one of 'em and I doubt it will be vs. the Jets in Buffalo.
              http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
              (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
              Originally Posted by pmoon6
              The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
              ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• gebobs
                One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                • Sep 2003

McStupid is what McStupid does.
                Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

This has visuals I don't even want to get into. You must really hate clowns.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Thursday's game will tell us everything we need to know about the Buffalo Bills, and the rest of the season.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Im with Mcburned. We're going to go out and beat the gay sharks .
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • May 2009

McMarbles is good. He had a **** up Sunday for sure but for 5 million a year, he is a good investment.

Comment

• GreedoII
                          • Aug 2007

McKelvin is so terrible and another stupid 1st rd draft miss. Sick of looking at this ass play along with that stiff loser Chandler. Get rid of these loser players. Still need to revamp some of this roster

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by GreedoII View Post
                            McKelvin is so terrible and another stupid 1st rd draft miss. Sick of looking at this ass play along with that stiff loser Chandler. Get rid of these loser players. Still need to revamp some of this roster
                            No

Comment

• Mace
                              Haha...yeah you think so ?
                              • Mar 2013

Then bring in a ruthless dictator of a head coach who will immediately cut players like Leodis McKelvin for boneheaded mistakes just to make a point that buffoonery will not be accepted. Like Jimmy Johnson did when he rolled into Dallas. Put the fear of God into these losers.

What a tragic waste of talent on defense to piss away yet another season.
                              I sense you have some strong feelings on this, Mama.

Comment

Working...
                              X