X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    • Sep 2010

Tannehill Injured

One of the biggest problems with Thursday Night Football comes from the reality that players who suffer injury on the preceding Sunday may not be as ready to go on Thursday as they'd be on the following Sunday.
  • GreedoII
    • Aug 2007

Re: Tannehill Injured

not good because Moore will shred them as he always has...

Comment

• Swiper
      • Sep 2010

Moore is a lot like Orton.

I like them both > EJ Manuel, JP Losman, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Trent Edwards.

The thing about Moore is that he usually takes a couple of games to hit his stride.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I don't care who Miami suits up we better smoke them right out of their stadium.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Being without Albert is a huge blow for them.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Hope he plays. I want them to be dominated with no excuses. They get a freebie with Albert out, but that's it.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Fletch
              • May 2007

Originally posted by GreedoII View Post
              not good because Moore will shred them as he always has...
              He's only thrown 46 passes against us in 5 games.

Just looking, he had one big game against us in 2011. 14/20, 160 yards, 3 TDs. Fitz had 2 INTs and we gave him a short field twice, once in the red zone.

That's one the positive differences between Orton and Fitz, Orton doesn't throw INTs very often. That's probably his biggest postiive, he doesn't turn the ball over.
              http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
              (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
              Originally Posted by pmoon6
              The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
              ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

never like playing back ups simply due to our ability to make nobody stars for a week.

and we have tannehill's number.

be that as it may, we better win this game. with no first round pick, winning is the only thing that matters. we don't have any consolation prize for being terrible this year.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

W
                  Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                  He's only thrown 46 passes against us in 5 games.

Just looking, he had one big game against us in 2011. 14/20, 160 yards, 3 TDs. Fitz had 2 INTs and we gave him a short field twice, once in the red zone.

That's one the positive differences between Orton and Fitz, Orton doesn't throw INTs very often. That's probably his biggest postiive, he doesn't turn the ball over.
                  Yeah, McKelvin and Brown can do that for him.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fletch
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    W
                    Yeah, McKelvin and Brown can do that for him.
                    Well yeah, that's the rub.

This season we have a team that lives and dies by turnovers. Unfortunately, besides the Raiders and Jets the only remaining teams that we play don't make many of them.

To this point in the season though we really can't complain about losing a game on TOs when we've won four of our five on them.
                    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                    (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                    Originally Posted by pmoon6
                    The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• starrymessenger
                      • Oct 2009

Whether RT is limited or (as he himself claims) just resting his bones in a short week is important.
                      if he has to operate from the pocket with no Albert and with a doubtful running game, he is likely to just absorb a brutal drubbing, giving the Bills a big advantage and possibly some turnovers.
                      if he's really good to go tho, the OC has been taking better advantage of his mobility and ability to throw on the run. That would give him a chance to minimize the LT problem and pick on our sometimes less than stellar secondary.

Comment

• Swiper
                        • Sep 2010

Update: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...sh-with-bills/

Comment

• Swiper
                          • Sep 2010

Sure, Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill emerged from Sunday's loss to the Lions with ankle and shoulder injuries.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

I hope we beat the **** out of him, and the rest of the team.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• paladin warrior
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

That a full of BS !! Little rat lier!! He did played last night. That full of S÷÷t from Miami report news.

Comment

Working...
                              X