Titans 2-8
    Jags 1-9

AFC West

Denver 7-3
    KC 7-4
    Bolts 6-4
    Raiders 1-10

----------------

(Oakland did Buffalo a favor on Thursday Night)

Cleveland vs. Atlanta - Go Falcons

Bengals vs. Houston - Go Houston

Jags vs. Colts - Go Jacksonville

Detroit vs. Pats - Go Lions

St. Louis vs. San Diego - Go Rams

Miami vs. Denver - Go Broncos

Go Bills!
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Current AFC Records and Games That Matter Today

Every game will go the Bills way then they'll lose to the Jets

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Why do you want the Texans over the Bengals?

We'll just go with the Bills winning...if the Texans win than both the Texans and Bengals will be ahead of the Bills in playoff seeding. If the Bengals win, the Texans will be a game behind. The Bills lost to the Texans so both teams at 6-5 puts the Texans ahead.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        Every game will go the Bills way then they'll lose to the Jets
        What if every game goes the Bills way and they beat the Jets?

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
          What if every game goes the Bills way and they beat the Jets?
          The Rapture is on its' way...
          Last edited by stuckincincy; 11-23-2014, 12:01 PM.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
            • Mar 2013

Go Jaguars! NFL Red Zone rocks.

Comment

• Fletch
              • May 2007

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
              (Oakland did Buffalo a favor on Thursday Night)

Cleveland vs. Atlanta - Go Falcons

Bengals vs. Houston - Go Houston

Jags vs. Colts - Go Jacksonville

Detroit vs. Pats - Go Lions

St. Louis vs. San Diego - Go Rams

Miami vs. Denver - Go Broncos

Go Bills!
              0 for 4 on the early games.

I'd say that pretty much puts the nails into the coffin.

At this point, and without even factoring in Miami, Baltimore, or SD, if any two of the three teams after the AFCN and AFCW winners go 3-2 from here on out they'll be 10-6, the odds of us going 5-1 have to be a whole lot worse than they were of our winning the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season.
              Last edited by Fletch; 11-23-2014, 02:48 PM.
              http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
              (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
              Originally Posted by pmoon6
              The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
              ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Falcons blew it in idiotic fashion big-time against the Browns today.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                  Cleveland tried handing them that game and then Atlanta just handed it back.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                    Buffalo Bills Fan
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                    Cleveland tried handing them that game and then Atlanta just handed it back.
                    Sports drips with narcissism, arrogance, egotism. It is its' nature. If a smart company, say McDonalds, ran a sports team, they would dominate. Heck, McD could run all levels of government and come up roses...
                    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Fletch
                      • May 2007

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                      Yeah, they really did. Who calls a timeout in that situation.

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                      ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                        Yeah, they really did. Who calls a timeout in that situation.
                        It should have never even gotten to that situation. 1st and goal at the 6, up 23-21, and Hoyer gets picked off in the end zone. Any points there and the game is for all intents and purposes over.

Comment

• Fletch
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                          It should have never even gotten to that situation. 1st and goal at the 6, up 23-21, and Hoyer gets picked off in the end zone. Any points there and the game is for all intents and purposes over.
                          Agree, but the entire context of this part of the conversation is about how Cleveland did their best to give the game to Atlanta.

Post #46

------

Comment

• imbondz
                            Democrats are people too
                            • Jan 2003

doesn't matter, I've already resolved that the Patriots are going to win the SB and I won't be watching
                            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

The Bills biggest problem is even with a win they're still one game back of a logjam at 5th through at least 8th in the conference all the while having the worst conference record of any of those teams that are sitting at 7-4.

The Steelers are 6-3 in conference and the Dolphins if they somehow hold on to win will be 6-2 in conference. Even if the Fish lose today, the Chiefs are 5-3 in conference. In comparison the Bills will be 3-5. So they technically have to make up 2 games against teams that don't play for the rest of the year.

9-7 won't get it done and 10-6 with a weak conference record might not either.

I'm just going off with the Bills winning tomorrow, if the Jets somehow win there's no need to dissect any playoff possibilities as the season will be over.

Comment

Working...
                              X