• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

The D sucks

They allowed 3 points against the pathetic Jets. And they only got 1 turnover. And none against Geno.

And Fool's gold only had two sacks. Pathetic.

Fire Schwartz.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: The D sucks

I love hearing this from you, Opie.

I seriously do.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
      My IQ Test results came back negative
      • Oct 2002

Haha its been so quiet after the win. The only people on the board posting in the GDT were negative the entire time haha. I dont think the bills are gonna do it this year but its the NFL anything can happen. Its always fun watching the bills dominate all 3 aspects of the game for 4 quarters not to mention against the jets!

I thought about being a smartass but im glad you did firs haha.

the way i see it the seasons only 3-4 months long. We have a winning record in late november. Who knows..but well have 8 months too ***** about what they did wrong lets enjoy the win and ride!

Comment

• Scumbag College
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        They allowed 3 points against the pathetic Jets. And they only got 1 turnover. And none against Geno.

And Fool's gold only had two sacks. Pathetic.

Fire Schwartz.
        You forgot:

Whaley sucks, the Bills should have taken Beckham and not traded for Sammy, Just hire Cowher, and Ralph is cheap.
        Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Kyle Williams was just on the local sports..."We're not invincible, but we'll play you in a freakin' parking lot."
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

If the other teams gains positive net yards in the game, it can't be ruled a success. Glad you finally see the light, Op.
            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

The OP left out that Mario Williams is fool's gold. He had a terrible game.

LOL.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                Kyle Williams was just on the local sports..."We're not invincible, but we'll play you in a freakin' parking lot."
                I love this team. I don't care if they make the playoffs. They will fight all the way to the end. There is no quit in these guys. Love or hate Marrone, this is because of him.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

I expected to win the game, but I have to be honest, I did not expect them to embarrass the Jets even worse than last time.

Comment

• Fletch
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                    I expected to win the game, but I have to be honest, I did not expect them to embarrass the Jets even worse than last time.
                    I wasn't sure what to expect, but that game reminded me of that fight scene in Cool Hand Luke.

I just wish some of that defensive play would carry over to some of our other games. 7 sacks when we really didn't need any to win that game. Sacks or no sacks, the Jets couldn't move the ball. I'm guessing that the league has now figured Vick out. I never post in GDTs, barely read them, but I noticed early on that the handful of posters in there were almost all categorically saying how terrible the Jets looked.

We've averaged 40.5 ppg against the Jets and 17.4 otherwise. The Jets are flat out awful, they have the second worst point differential other than Jax.

We needed this game after that snowstorm though, glad to see that so many fans were able to make it.

Anyone got any links to pics of Rich and how the snow removal's going?
                    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
                    (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
                    Originally Posted by pmoon6
                    The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
                      I wasn't sure what to expect, but that game reminded me of that fight scene in Cool Hand Luke.

I just wish some of that defensive play would carry over to some of our other games. 7 sacks when we really didn't need any to win that game. Sacks or no sacks, the Jets couldn't move the ball. I'm guessing that the league has now figured Vick out. I never post in GDTs, barely read them, but I noticed early on that the handful of posters in there were almost all categorically saying how terrible the Jets looked.

We've averaged 40.5 ppg against the Jets and 17.4 otherwise. The Jets are flat out awful, they have the second worst point differential other than Jax.

We needed this game after that snowstorm though, glad to see that so many fans were able to make it.

It's gone inside the stadium. I don't have pics but channel 4 was there last night. They are working on the parking lot now. They have this machine that looks like a dumpster that melts snow.

Comment

• casdhf
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fletch View Post

Sacks when we didn't need any? Is this for real?
                        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Fletch
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                          It's gone inside the stadium. I don't have pics but channel 4 was there last night. They are working on the parking lot now. They have this machine that looks like a dumpster that melts snow.
                          Thanks

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
                          ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Fletch
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by casdhf View Post
                            Sacks when we didn't need any? Is this for real?
                            Come on, you really think that we needed 7 sacks to win that game? We had it won when we had 2 sacks.

I'd like to see some sacks against Denver, GB, and NE. So far, unlike other great Ds that have beaten the Pats in the playoffs in recent years, we can't seem to generate any meaningful number of sacks in situations like that. We'll have a chance to do so forthcoming.
                            Last edited by Fletch; 11-25-2014, 07:51 AM.

Post #46

------

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                              • Sep 2003

What are you saying? That you think they "used all their sacks up"? That's pretty damn stupid.
                              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

Working...
                              X