Let's play the Donte Whitner Drinking Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Let's play the Donte Whitner Drinking Game!

So, Donte Whitner makes his return to the Ralph with Cleveland tomorrow. I've never disliked a current or former Bills player as much as I dislike him.

Yes, we've had many players who were bigger busts and many who were far more useless. But he's the only one I can recall with such an unjustified ego. He talked **** constantly and never backed it up to the field, and brought negative attention to himself and the team when they were already struggling.

So, here are the rules:

Donte Whitner jumps back-first on the pile after the play is over with his patented "too little too late" flying back tackle: 1 drink (this will happen a lot, which is why it is only one drink).

Donte Whitner gets run over by a Bills' player: 2 drinks.

Donte Whitner has to leave the field after getting run over by a Bills player: 4 drinks.

A touchdown pass whizzes past Donte's ear: 5 drinks (this would be fewer drinks if I had any confidence in Orton right now).

Donte Whitner actually gets his hands on the ball (INT or deflected pass): Shot.

Donte Whitner commits a personal foul: Chug. Donte Whitner commits a personal foul in the endzone after the Bills player already scored a touchdown: Chug and a shot.

Donte Whitner gets arrested for fighting with someone from his high school's rival team: Keg stand (10 sec minimum).

Donte Whitner lives up to his reputation as a "hard hitter": This isn't going to happen so I'm not going to bother assigning a value.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Fletch
    • May 2007

Re: Let's play the Donte Whitner Drinking Game!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
    (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
    Originally Posted by pmoon6
    The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• CoolBreeze
      • Feb 2009

My guess is everyone gets alcohol poisoning tomorrow

Comment

• Fletch
        • May 2007

LOL

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
        ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Whitner in his years in Buffalo never got to enjoy the pleasure of Hughes/Williams/Williams/Dareus creating all that pass rush.

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Impact

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
              Whitner in his years in Buffalo never got to enjoy the pleasure of Hughes/Williams/Williams/Dareus creating all that pass rush.
              Which reminds me, I forgot one: BZ's semi-official Whitner Anti-Defamation League makes irrational justifications for his antics and lack of performance: 3 drinks.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                Which reminds me, I forgot one: BZ's semi-official Whitner Anti-Defamation League makes irrational justifications for his antics and lack of performance: 3 drinks.
                One of my favorite moments was watching Whitner tackle that Raider 5 yards in the endzone.

Comment

• Homegrown
                  Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
                  • Jul 2008

One of my favorite moments was watching Whitner tackle that Raider 5 yards in the endzone.
                  Lol, I remember that, happened right in front of me, the raider was Johnny Lee Higgins, ..
                  Whitner, what a village idiot
                  Last edited by Homegrown; 11-29-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                    • Oct 2002

I still can't decide which draft pick annoyed me the most in my lifetime...

****ner, that fat tub Mike Williams, or our 220 lbs. DE Maybin.
                    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Scumbag College View Post
                      I still can't decide which draft pick annoyed me the most in my lifetime...

****ner, that fat tub Mike Williams, or our 220 lbs. DE Maybin.
                      Maybin by far. Everyone thought the Williams pick was the right one at the time. Whitner was a bit of a reach but we needed a S badly.

With Maybin, everyone knew Orakpo was the better pick. I remember being extremely happy when Orakpo fell to us, then I nearly punched the TV when they announced Maybin. Granted, Orakpo has been hampered by injuries, but no one knew that at the time, and even with those injuries, he's done far, far more than Maybin. It seems like everyone except the Bills' FO knew that Maybin was a bad pick. I'll never get over that epic bout of incompetence.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Fletch
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                        .I'll never get over that epic bout of incompetence.
                        Don't worry, unless there are major changes there will be more.

Post #46

------

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

Donte Whitner changes his name to Hitner: inject one syringe of heroin

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Well, if the Bills had drafted Ngata as most fans wanted them to instead of Whitner, the Bills would have had a better DL.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                              Well, if the Bills had drafted Ngata as most fans wanted them to instead of Whitner, the Bills would have had a better DL.
                              That's true.

And if the Bills would have drafted AJ Green they wouldn't have had to use two 1st and 4th on a WR in a draft that was deep in WR.

Comment

Working...
                              X