Balls. The fans for sitting in the rain watching this joke

Goats.

Eveyone one who gets a paycheck from the buffalo bills

Crisis
10-30-2016, 03:33 PM
Gillislee was alright, I guess.

YardRat
10-30-2016, 03:52 PM
Balls-Gillislee, the defensive front seven, and the oline (except for Wood). The trenches really didn't play that badly.

Goats--Everybody else, especially Taylor and Gilmore. All of the skill players (except Gillie) just kept taking turns ****ing up.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-30-2016, 03:53 PM
Balls:

Nobody

Goats:

Everyone

Mad Bomber
10-30-2016, 04:23 PM
Balls: The dildo

Goats: The Bills

LarryBoy
10-30-2016, 05:12 PM
Balls : Colton Schmidt

Goats : everyone else

PS. can a ball technically goto the dildo seeing hes the QB of the other team? :)

feldspar
10-30-2016, 06:08 PM
Doesn't the dildo already have balls?

I'm never real sure about these things...

Skooby
10-30-2016, 07:14 PM
Balls: Exposed out here

Goat: Kicked me right there

Mace
10-30-2016, 07:20 PM
Balls :
- The Fans for hanging tough in the weather, knowing where it was all going, like it always does.
- Colton Schmidt for being the best running back we had.
- Gillislee, all things considered he had a good game he did.
- Shaq Lawson, his first career sack was a future legend and hall of famer.
- Belichick for going easy on us and sitting Brady with 4 minutes left instead of going for 55 points.
- Jerome Felton, pass catching machine.
- Charles Clay for playing some underrated pass defense on offense.

Goats :
- Russ Brandon, for scheming to give them a subpar training and conditioning staff to protect his chosen people endlessly with the injury excuse so he doesn't have to be troubled with new GM & coaching searches. Oh, I see what he's doing there.

Joe Fo Sho
10-30-2016, 09:16 PM
Goats :
- Russ Brandon, for scheming to give them a subpar training and conditioning staff to protect his chosen people endlessly with the injury excuse so he doesn't have to be troubled with new GM & coaching searches. Oh, I see what he's doing there.

He was the worst today.

Mace
10-30-2016, 09:33 PM
He was the worst today.

Always good to see you on board with the program, coming in out of the rain, recognizing the writing on the wall, knowing the watched pots aren't boiling.

Joe Fo Sho
10-30-2016, 10:46 PM
Always good to see you on board with the program, coming in out of the rain, recognizing the writing on the wall, knowing the watched pots aren't boiling.

He's got 4 balls and 4 goats so far this year. Pretty standard year for him, I'd say.

SpikedLemonade
10-30-2016, 11:18 PM
I will **** a goat balls deep.

swiper
10-31-2016, 05:02 AM
Balls-Gillislee, the defensive front seven, and the oline (except for Wood). The trenches really didn't play that badly.

Goats--Everybody else, especially Taylor and Gilmore. All of the skill players (except Gillie) just kept taking turns ****ing up.

The pass protection was really poor. Especially Mills.

swiper
10-31-2016, 05:05 AM
I'm surprised it took so long to Schmidt his props.

I'm also surprised no one named Felton as a Ball.

Again it took Lynn way, way too long to get the 2nd TE involved in the passing game.

FWIW, watching the end of that Bengal/Redskin game in London, the announcers kept applauding Kirk Cousins for spreading the ball around. Ho long did it take TieRod Taylor to look at Robert Woods? Like forever.

Edit: sorry. Missed Mace's post. Credit given to Felton there.

DraftBoy
10-31-2016, 06:06 AM
Balls -
Gilly
Felton
Hunter
Powell
Schmidt

Goats -
Wood
Taylor
Gilmore
Carpenter
Blanton
Rob Ryan/Rex Ryan/Dennis Thurman defensive scheme/playcalls

swiper
10-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Balls -
Gilly
Felton
Hunter
Powell
Schmidt

Goats -
Wood
Taylor
Gilmore
Carpenter
Blanton
Rob Ryan/Rex Ryan/Dennis Thurman defensive scheme/playcalls

Hunter? Are you out of your ****ing mind? He was so bad that he should be cut immediately.

Historian
10-31-2016, 02:11 PM
Balls:

Kyle Williams

Goats:

Gilmore (I've seen enough, put a rookie in)
Carpenter (again)
Whoever the **** #17 is. He sucks.

Victor7
10-31-2016, 02:54 PM
Balls
Gillislie. Fred Jacksonlike performance from MG. The only bright spot on a grim day. Also proving that last week's "idea" to play a hobbled McCoy was ******ed to say the least.
Schmidt. The real MVP. Reminiscence of the days when Moorman was our one and only bright spot.
Lawson. Played well. Though if you are gonna take a 15 yard penalty for touching Brady might as well make it count and really blast his whinny cheating ass.
Tom Brady. 13 wins at the Ralph now for Tom. Good for 5th all time behind Kelly, Ferguson, Bledsoe and Flutie. Tied with Fitz (should pas him in 2017). Let that marinate for a second guys. Pathetic would be a a massive understatement.
Whoever threw the dildo at Hogan. Freaking awesome. Laughed hard for a good 5 minutes over that.

Goats.
Rex Ryan. Defense had no answers for Brady as usual. The decision to play McCoy last week has proven to be a disaster. What play design leaves Meeks one on one with Amendola ? Or Gronk with the very small Robey Coleman ? ... Nice "challenge" there at the end !
Anthony Lynn. Gave up on Gillislie too early. I know we trailed for 95% of the game but why go pass heavy when our WR are guys off the streets ?? There was still time to run the ball when we decided to give up on it
Taylor. Another week of a mediocre at best performance. Zero ability to go through a progression. Overthrows galore. Ineffective to say the least.
Trainers/Docs. More and more injuries. The breaks, big hits I can understand. But the groins, hammys, feet and the sort I can't. That's being poorly prepared. There has to be a change at seasons end.
Jarvis Landry. For those who like to rain on AW's parade. That's back to back weeks of piss poor safety play from his backups. The difference is abysmal. Good job by Whaley there with the depth.
Penalties. Too many of them although some were the vintage Pro-Patriots crap. NOT blaming the refs by the way. We would've gotten blown away anyway. But it sill pisses me off to see the obvious preference.
Carpenter. Bum
Gilmore. What a fall from this guy. From being nearly elite to being a bum. Good luck getting paid next season. I'd bench him for Robey at this point
Homers who thought we had a chance. You guys need to understand this. NE beating Buffalo is a law of life. Like dying or paying taxes. It just is. There is nothing we can do about it. They would beat us on a Monday after playing on Sunday with us coming of a bye.

Seattle on the road on a nationally televised game ?? LOL ... 4-5 here we come!

DraftBoy
10-31-2016, 04:01 PM
Hunter? Are you out of your ****ing mind? He was so bad that he should be cut immediately.

He was consistently behind the defense and open, don't blame him because the throws were off target and Taylor struggled to hit him.

swiper
10-31-2016, 04:38 PM
He was not constantly open. Geez. I catch for 7 yards. 5 targets.

swiper
10-31-2016, 04:39 PM
Balls:

Kyle Williams

Goats:

Gilmore (I've seen enough, put a rookie in)
Carpenter (again)
Whoever the **** #17 is. He sucks.

LOL.. That's Justin Hunter. He was just about the worst player on the field yesterday. He needs to be cut immediately.

Mr. Pink
10-31-2016, 04:44 PM
LOL.. That's Justin Hunter. He was just about the worst player on the field yesterday. He needs to be cut immediately.

I dunno why the team even bothered cutting Little once they signed Hunter, or didn't just resign Little.

The two are basically the same player, at least Little had more experience in the offense and the philosophy that throwing over the middle is not allowed.