PDA

View Full Version : Todays Practice Notes From Joe B - Taylor Shines

Night Train
08-07-2017, 05:42 PM
http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-buffalo-bills-camp-observations-day-10-8717

kgun12
08-07-2017, 06:02 PM
You just ruined many people on this board whole day. If TT continues this, people here will be throwing themselves in front of cars!!!

cookie G
08-07-2017, 06:08 PM
"Write about that!!"

that made me smile.

Night Train
08-07-2017, 06:11 PM
You just ruined many people on this board whole day. If TT continues this, people here will be throwing themselves in front of cars!!!

So there's an upside !

swiper
08-07-2017, 06:22 PM
The guy will never be my favorite. But I can't root against him. Good report top to bottom, except for the part about Ducasse. Thanks for posting it.

SpikedLemonade
08-07-2017, 06:39 PM
3) Incognito is dominating at camp
- Every day at training camp so far, I make about three or four notes per practice about left guard Richie Incognito basically being an impenetrable force during practice, and every day when I sit down to write these, I think to myself, “I’ll sneak him in tomorrow.” On Monday, his day was so good that I couldn’t possibly push it off any longer. Incognito, as he has done on a daily basis, won all of his one-on-one reps. In fact, I have watched the offensive line versus defensive line one-on-one drills every single day that the Bills have done them, and going back in my notes, Incognito has not lost a single rep through the first 10 days of camp. He extended that into team drills, making dominant blocks on the way to touchdowns on consecutive red zone plays. He completely cleared out the way for both of the scoring plays. Incognito, even though he is one of the oldest players on the team, looks to be in line for another superb season to add to his career with the Bills.

I found that part interesting.

kgun12
08-07-2017, 06:46 PM
So there's an upside !

:beers:

YardRat
08-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Ducasse struggling so badly is disappointing to hear, though not really surprising. They need one more guy from him, Barton, Mudge, Voytek or Pyke.

Cali512
08-07-2017, 09:26 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEST9S8mu4

Wow this Yarborough kid may be a big steal. He looks quick, and has a huge knack for getting to the ball. He has an extremely high motor

Night Train
08-08-2017, 06:48 AM
He has an extremely high motor

kiss of death

Novacane
08-08-2017, 06:58 AM
3) Incognito is dominating at camp
- Every day at training camp so far, I make about three or four notes per practice about left guard Richie Incognito basically being an impenetrable force during practice, and every day when I sit down to write these, I think to myself, “I’ll sneak him in tomorrow.” On Monday, his day was so good that I couldn’t possibly push it off any longer. Incognito, as he has done on a daily basis, won all of his one-on-one reps. In fact, I have watched the offensive line versus defensive line one-on-one drills every single day that the Bills have done them, and going back in my notes, Incognito has not lost a single rep through the first 10 days of camp. He extended that into team drills, making dominant blocks on the way to touchdowns on consecutive red zone plays. He completely cleared out the way for both of the scoring plays. Incognito, even though he is one of the oldest players on the team, looks to be in line for another superb season to add to his career with the Bills.

I found that part interesting.

I should go bump the but but but he was mean to Johnathan Martin posts. He's been out of FB for a year. He's washed up. He's not worth the trouble.

Joe Fo Sho
08-08-2017, 07:44 AM

I was against keeping Tyrod as much as anybody here. That doesn't mean I'm actively rooting against him, he plays for the Bills for pete's sake. GO TYROD. He's the quickest route to us getting back in the playoffs, if he significantly improves this year.

Joe Fo Sho
08-08-2017, 07:45 AM
I should go bump the but but but he was mean to Johnathan Martin posts. He's been out of FB for a year. He's washed up. He's not worth the trouble.

It's one decision we can thank Rex for, because I doubt there were many coaches out there willing to sign him. Whaley might even deserve a kudos for that, too.