PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary Game Balls Game Goats: This Muenster better be Gouda for you Edition

Gibby 2.0
10-30-2022, 11:45 AM
So every week during football season I have been preparing a dish based on the opponents. Some of them have been fairly easy and straight forward, some of them have been a bit unusual, and when my meal idea is unavailable I just make chicken wings in my airfryer, drink some Labatt and call it a day. For instance in Week one I was unable to find leg of lamb, I made a superb lamb for Easter and I wanted to make some again for opening night, that was a problem so I made some wings. In week two, made a potroast in the crockpot with some Jack Daniels Honey. Miami was Fish and Chips. Pittsburgh was wings. Kansas City was getting BBQ from B.B's Lawnside BBQ about two blocks from my house. Tonight its Wiscons Five Star Macaroni and Cheese bake. The Jets games will be New York Style pizza, we actually have a fairly good ma and pa shop about a mile away that makes that and Chicago will be Chicago Deep Dish that I will attempt myself. Anyways, enough about me, its time to get to that which you all want to see, who will be the reason we win or lose tonite. . . .

Balls:
Josh Allen
Diggs
Knox
Von

Goats:
MacKenzie
Refs
Singletary

Cntrygal
10-30-2022, 12:13 PM
:phew: