PDA

View Full Version : You guys were the cockiest fans I'd ever seen

danephin
09-21-2003, 11:35 PM
Not all of you, but damn well near almost all of you came onto th finheaven board this week with the cockiest attitude I'd ever seen. I could barely log on to read the posts. It was disgusting. You said it wouldn't be close. You said we didn't belong on the same field with you. And where are you all now? We punked you. Flat out punked you. True, the final score didn't indicate it, but we dominated you in ever facet of the game (except punting of course). Total yards, time of possession, first downs, pretty much every stat there is. Dont' ever diss the Dolphin Defense again. They are better than yours. Our offense is better than yours. Our special teams suck, I'll give you that. I just hope you learned your lesson, not to be so arrogant and disrespectful. Now go away, and don't come back until December, and when you do, show a little more respect for a team that is better than yours.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:36 PM
A-M-E-N!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordofgun
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM
STFU and leave if you don't like it here.

DolphinDevil28
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Oooohhhh.

Somebody is mad.

mackey789
09-21-2003, 11:41 PM
Dude, its a long season. We'll see who is better in January. You guys won round 1...good luck until December and we will see you then. IMO, we are a better overall team and it will show as the season rolls around but hats off to your playcalling, and ball control running game. Im pumped for the rest of the season though, with some adjustments and our awesome defense, this team still has the potential to be special. But time will tell. Good luck Fins, we'll see you in snowbowl part 2, Bring your snowgear.

im4bflo
09-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Leave it to a fishfan to know so much about ****. LOL!!!
GO BILLS!!!

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Danephin...you, for one, should never invite somebody to come play your beloved dolphins in December. Do you forget that the phins don't play football in December? You, my friend, are getting too excited about a win that TIED you with our team at 2-1 and you have to come to the igloo this December! What are you so freaking happy about? It's only week 3!!!

RUDEbyallMEANS
09-21-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by mackey789
but hats off to your playcalling, and ball control running game.

No props to Miami's defense?? :confused:

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:51 PM
Very good night for the Phins "D", but awful showing by the Bills. Phins aren't as good as it looked tonight and they still barely won...if I was a Phins fan, that would worry me.

finsfan4life
09-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Nighthawk
Very good night for the Phins "D", but awful showing by the Bills. Phins aren't as good as it looked tonight and they still barely won...if I was a Phins fan, that would worry me.

I am a Finsfan and it doesn't worry me. The Bills defense wasn't as good as they looked tonight. It was Miami's offense that made them look so good. If I were a Bills fan I would be worried when the defense comes back to join the offense in reality.

Miami Man
09-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Let him deal with the loss.

It won't sink in until he wakes up.

Silly Jills.

MM

CWOUSARET
09-21-2003, 11:55 PM
to all you DULL-FISH fans - you suck!!!! just for being a DULL-FISH fan - you suck. the FISH played well tonight . . . but all DULL-FISH fans SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dozerdog
09-21-2003, 11:56 PM
I guess we are cocky-

We show up before hand and we stay after- regardless of the outcome.

Nice to see all the first time fins jumping in....very brave
Originally posted by danephin
Not all of you, but damn well near almost all of you came onto th finheaven board this week with the cockiest attitude I'd ever seen. I could barely log on to read the posts. It was disgusting. You said it wouldn't be close. You said we didn't belong on the same field with you. And where are you all now? We punked you. Flat out punked you. True, the final score didn't indicate it, but we dominated you in ever facet of the game (except punting of course). Total yards, time of possession, first downs, pretty much every stat there is. Dont' ever diss the Dolphin Defense again. They are better than yours. Our offense is better than yours. Our special teams suck, I'll give you that. I just hope you learned your lesson, not to be so arrogant and disrespectful. Now go away, and don't come back until December, and when you do, show a little more respect for a team that is better than yours.

Nighthawk
09-21-2003, 11:58 PM
Ohhh, your offense made our defense look good, but our offense had nothing to do with how well your defense looked??? See, you proved my point...Dolphin fans are stupid!

Novacane
09-22-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I guess we are cocky-

We show up before hand and we stay after- regardless of the outcome.

Nice to see all the first time fins jumping in....very brave

Exactly! A lot of first timers here. I can take it.......................it just pi$$es me off that I've been banned twice on thier board for less than what was said this thread.

If they could take it as well as dish it I'd have no problem with them rubbing it in!

Miami Man
09-22-2003, 12:02 AM
First Time Phin.......?

Dozer, extract head from anus.

I'm always here. Ask AWM. LMAO :lol

MM

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 12:05 AM
First time you showed up this week- 15 posts in 14 months?

Were ya around last december?

Ð
You're always in Dozer's anus ? :eek:

Dozerdog
And..nice hat....

Phan4Ever
09-22-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Nighthawk

If James McKnight had simply turned his head... you'd have lost by 17-0 or worse.

How many points did your offense score?

Novacane
09-22-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Miami Man
First Time Phin.......?

Dozer, extract head from anus.

I'm always here. Ask AWM. LMAO :lol

MM

Oh yeah..............................you're always here. 0.04 posts per day is 1 post every 25 days. You'd never show up after a fin loss.

Novacane
09-22-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

If James McKnight had simply turned his head... you'd have lost by 17-0 or worse.

You should not listen to Joe Thiesman. Of course and ex-QB is going to blame the reciever. Bottom line................That was an illadvised throw by Jay. If our O could have mounted just one good drive after that you guys would be crucifying Fiedler right now.

Miami Man
09-22-2003, 12:21 AM

StanMarino13
09-22-2003, 12:23 AM
I'd for once actually agree with Theisman on that assessment. The recievers job is to realize there is a blitz, and be ready for the quick throw, McKnight didnt do either and Clements made the big play.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 12:25 AM
Hey. Nice game. Nuff said?

LMAO

0.4 posts? Dude. We're not measuring your dick, just my posts, Thank You.

LMAO

MM

OK- Smack is nice- knock off the personal attacks or AWM will have to let you back in.

Nighthawk
09-22-2003, 12:26 AM
Actually, Miami Man...I think we were measuring your IQ. Now shut up and go away!

Novacane
09-22-2003, 12:26 AM
Hey. Nice game. Nuff said?

LMAO

0.4 posts? Dude. We're not measuring your dick, just my posts, Thank You.

LMAO

MM

You're hilarious MM. Do you do stand up at gay night clubs?

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
You're hilarious MM. Do you do stand up at gay night clubs?

Got to be an equall opportunity enforcer here- Please No personal attacks...thanks

Miami Man
09-22-2003, 01:06 AM
Actually, I've been asked to apoligize.

So I will.

I'll take my win and..............

Apologize for any personal attacks I may have made.

I can't control thin-skin, but I can control my typing/mouth.

I'm sorry.

MM

SABURZFAN
09-22-2003, 01:50 AM
I can't control thin-skin, but I can control my typing/mouth.

we know how thin your skin is over in Finheaven.that explains the banning of a lot of BILLS fans.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-22-2003, 01:58 AM
Anyone still wanna eat there kids??

Miami Man
09-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Last time, SZ

I don't go to FinHell

I run: http://www.footballblitz.net

Went to hell once. I'll never go back. ;)

MM

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 05:22 AM
There's been more smack talked just overnight from the Fish fans than there was all week at Finheaven. :shakeno:

Originally posted by silent_one
Anyone still wanna eat there kids??

:puke: If the adults act like this, the kids would be awful.

MCMiracleGirl
09-22-2003, 07:13 AM
Generally speaking, the Bills own the Dolphins. That's just the way it goes. Miami had a good game but I wouldn't call ONE win winning the Superbowl. However, the Phin fans should get to gloat a little, it's rare they get that opportunity against Buffalo. I know, I'm a former Phins fan/Dan Marino fan.

Now how's about dem Titans???? ;)

StanMarino13
09-22-2003, 07:48 AM
I dont think i really talked smack all week i think i just said that the fins would win. I also dont think I'm talking smack now either.

Patrick76777
09-22-2003, 07:59 AM
What did you guys want us to do last week? Sit around and tell each other how good our teams were? That would have been a ton of fun.

"Wow, you guys have a really good RB"

"And yes you also have a good Defense"

"Why thank you, your Defense is nice also"

"Should be a great game huh"

"Oh no doubt, I just can't wait, Best of luck to you"

"Oh and to you also"

Wow that would have been a blast!

You're supposed to talk it up1

justasportsfan
09-22-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by danephin

If the fins lost this dame wouldn't have showed up. That's pretty tough of you. Where were you when the fins lost to the texans? Now, you come out all of a sudden to gloat? Fairweathered fan.

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by MCMiracleGirl
Generally speaking, the Bills own the Dolphins. That's just the way it goes. Miami had a good game but I wouldn't call ONE win winning the Superbowl. However, the Phin fans should get to gloat a little, it's rare they get that opportunity against Buffalo. I know, I'm a former Phins fan/Dan Marino fan.

Now how's about dem Titans???? ;)

Actually, before last season, we had dominated the Bills through the Flutie/Johnson years. Marino just couldn't beat Kelly single handedly.

Tatonka
09-22-2003, 08:33 AM
everyone dominated teh bills through the flutie johnson years.

TedMock
09-22-2003, 09:07 AM
Miami's defense played great and our offense played like crap. That's a horrible combination. We are cocky fans, we are loyal fans, we are arrogant fans and we'll be back before the 12/21 game. We stay til the bitter end win or lose so if you think we're going to stop supporting the team now, like some other team's fans, you're wrong. Your D played their best game and Ricky was used effectively...congrats, enjoy and we'll see who's cocky during the next go around.

Novacane
09-22-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Got to be an equall opportunity enforcer here- Please No personal attacks...thanks

What...............I gave him a compliment. That dick comment was a funny comeback. How is asking him a question a personal attack?

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2003, 10:58 AM
Last time, SZ

I don't go to FinHell

I run: http://www.footballblitz.net

Went to hell once. I'll never go back. ;)

MM
Miami Man what are you doing here? I'm the only true MM on this site. ;)

So funny you came here to rub it in when your team wins an ugly game, but I don't recall you crawling over here anytime last season. Coincidence? :laughter: