PDA

View Full Version : Hey WCF

Shiny Chicken
09-22-2003, 11:03 AM
I just LOVE how before today you were coming here about once a week to post your rankings and then not even responding to comments on them.... and now, look... somehow you seem to have found a new fire under your ass to post.

I used to actually have some respect for you... that respect is dwindling....

And this, when I'm over at finheaven, conratulating the Phins for a win and I'm getting slammed for saying the Bills are still a slightly more talented team. The fins simply played a better game of football last night. But of course I'm being called a moron and being told how the fins, by far are the most talented team in the league.. keep fooling yourselves fin fans.

nolimit
09-22-2003, 11:05 AM
Dont bother going over there anymore! Phinsfans are classless! The jump on the wagon when things are good and off when bad!

StanMarino13
09-22-2003, 11:09 AM
Oh i thought thats how it worked?? When ur teams play each other u show up for the week to throw a few jabs and win or lose u show up after the game to throw a few more here or there?

PhinPhan1227
09-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
I just LOVE how before today you were coming here about once a week to post your rankings and then not even responding to comments on them.... and now, look... somehow you seem to have found a new fire under your ass to post.

I used to actually have some respect for you... that respect is dwindling....

And this, when I'm over at finheaven, conratulating the Phins for a win and I'm getting slammed for saying the Bills are still a slightly more talented team. The fins simply played a better game of football last night. But of course I'm being called a moron and being told how the fins, by far are the most talented team in the league.. keep fooling yourselves fin fans.

Did I call you an moron for your post on FH?