Thread: Hey WCF

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hey WCF

I just LOVE how before today you were coming here about once a week to post your rankings and then not even responding to comments on them.... and now, look... somehow you seem to have found a new fire under your ass to post.

I used to actually have some respect for you... that respect is dwindling....

And this, when I'm over at finheaven, conratulating the Phins for a win and I'm getting slammed for saying the Bills are still a slightly more talented team. The fins simply played a better game of football last night. But of course I'm being called a moron and being told how the fins, by far are the most talented team in the league.. keep fooling yourselves fin fans.

Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce! nolimit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Dont bother going over there anymore! Phinsfans are classless! The jump on the wagon when things are good and off when bad!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Oh i thought thats how it worked?? When ur teams play each other u show up for the week to throw a few jabs and win or lose u show up after the game to throw a few more here or there?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hey WCF

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
    I just LOVE how before today you were coming here about once a week to post your rankings and then not even responding to comments on them.... and now, look... somehow you seem to have found a new fire under your ass to post.

I used to actually have some respect for you... that respect is dwindling....

And this, when I'm over at finheaven, conratulating the Phins for a win and I'm getting slammed for saying the Bills are still a slightly more talented team. The fins simply played a better game of football last night. But of course I'm being called a moron and being told how the fins, by far are the most talented team in the league.. keep fooling yourselves fin fans.
    Did I call you an moron for your post on FH?