PDA

View Full Version : PREGAME Bills / Eagles Thread

saviorbledsoe
09-27-2003, 06:56 PM
Cant believe I am the first to think of this?

BILLS MUST WIN THIS GAME

Bills 35
Eagles 10

:confused:

The_Philster
09-27-2003, 07:47 PM
:shakeno: Zonebucks whore

saviorbledsoe
09-27-2003, 08:35 PM
Hey I lost all of them to Halbert last week. I had the Bills and gave him 13 points. I lost 1800 to him.

saviorbledsoe
09-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Still I would never take Miami in a bet. Id rather DIE!

Cntrygal
09-27-2003, 08:55 PM
Here ya go SB, this was moved instead of edited. I changed the title for ya. To prevent people from starting "OFFICIAL" game day threads days before the game... any thread that's started will be considered a "Pregame" thread. (The "OFFICIAL" thread can be started within 2 hours of the game, plus ya need to be around during the game.) ;)

So talk about it here!!!:gobills:

saviorbledsoe
09-27-2003, 08:58 PM
I really dont care about Zone Bucks.....just thought Id start it because its usually the popular thing to do and I was momentarily bored.

As for being here during the game.....well I sometimes post at halftime but its hard for me to post during the game because I get way to into the game.

Cntrygal
09-27-2003, 09:06 PM
No problem! Last season we had people starting 6 or 7 "Official" threads, almost 2 days out from the game. So we are putting forth a little more "guidance". ;) AND.... if you post at halftime... IMO, that counts. Or if you suddenly need to vent (halfback option that gets intercepted :mad: )

Cntrygal
09-27-2003, 09:08 PM
oh and btw.... I agree with your initial post.. The Bills MUST win... the offense has to show that they can get back on track. We have too tough of a division to have "several off games".

saviorbledsoe
09-27-2003, 10:20 PM
We should be at worst 6 and 2 at the break. 5 out of the last 6 games are going to be crazy tough! We need to win the "easy" "should win" games while we can.

MDFINFAN
09-27-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Still I would never take Miami in a bet. Id rather DIE!

When's your funeral? LOL . Sometimes when betting, one much do the prudent thing...not pick with the heart, but with the facts...I know, in this league, that doesn't always equal a true winner either. But it's all you have and now you're trying to recover...You lost how many zonebucks? I should have joined Hal, but even I wasn't sure about that game..I thought we had a chance, but you guys had been playing so well, I thought we'd struggle more..I had a feeling we'd win, but not a definte one...Say it this way, I couldn't debate the feeling, but I could express it. I don't see Philly beating you guys, if you're recovered emotionally from last week you should be okay. But there's some hope for philly as they've had 2 weeks to prepare for you..that's the mistery to this game..did they get better in that 2 week period? I still think if they beat you, it's because of the emotions and not the athletes on the field. You have a better team on paper.