PDA

View Full Version : More entertaining: Watching the Bills play or Banging your head up against the wall?

elltrain22
11-10-2003, 06:50 AM
I must have hit furniture about 10,000 times yesterday, cussed at the tv who knows how many times, and yelled "bledsoe you suck" about 100 times. I think that banging my head against a wall would have been just as painful, but it would probably be much more interesting....

zone
11-10-2003, 06:55 AM
Or maybee studying how the game of football is played so you are able to see were breakdowns in the offense occour rather than blaming it on the QB.

Jan Reimers
11-10-2003, 06:56 AM
It's about equal. They both feel so good when you stop.

Historian
11-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Ive gotten philosophical about it. They have elevated futility to an art form, and have become quite amusing.

I gave up on the season after the Jet loss, so I can laugh about it (as opposed to getting frustrated) now.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2003, 07:39 AM
i cuss and crack open another beer.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 07:52 AM
It's time people start accepting the fact that Bledsoe is not a good QB. Our line does suck yes, but he looked like a little kid lost in the mall during Christmas time. We have plenty of problems, and frankly, Drew is one of the biggest ones. He needs to start thinking about where he wants to spend the remaining years of his career, because it won't be Buffalo. KG is gone, GW is gone.

Jan Reimers
11-10-2003, 07:59 AM
You're right, IHTD. Drew is lost in our system. He is not a great QB, but could be a servicable one in the right situation, i.e., with a good O line, a consistent running game, and an offense featuring play action. He'll never get that from the coaching staff here.

zone
11-10-2003, 08:09 AM
Blame it on one person in the offense all you want. Just proves your own inablities to look at an offense and see were the breakdown is occuring. IMO drew did a great job at dealing with a defense that had our number, he did not make stupid plays and throw the ball into the defense hands. There is no excuse for the offense not to have an answer to those blitz's with 2 weeks to prepare, we knew they were doing that, but we could not stop them!

"They came at us and we couldn't get any plays," said Bledsoe

BLOCK!!!!!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/images/1110cowboys2.jpg

zone
11-10-2003, 08:09 AM
look at those loser o-line men watching our QB get killed!

Ð
11-10-2003, 09:16 AM
My question is, why don't we have a very basic set of pro-set formation plays (i.e. 2 RB's back to pick up the blitz) that we can go to to circle the wagons when the pass protection breaks down.

The_Philster
11-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Kinda hard to block when they sent one more player than we had blocking on so many plays.

WG
11-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by zone
Or maybee studying how the game of football is played so you are able to see were breakdowns in the offense occour rather than blaming it on the QB.

Right!

22, like that first fumble that cost us the game, if you take a closer look you'll see that it's clearly RJ's and Pucillo's fault!

Clearly!