PDA

View Full Version : Show of Hands....

saviorbledsoe
12-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Ok boys and girls. Just got back from the 6 hour drive from Buffalo and had a great time. Was my 8th game and I am now 4 and 4 and they have won the last 3 I have been to. (miami 02, pats and jets 03). For the first time I discovered the players lot and got waives from Moulds, Henry, Moorman, Shaw, Reed, Adams, Clements, Spikes, Fletcher and only one who didnt waive and seemed like a ***** was Mcgahee (oh well, he shouldnt even be here in my opinion. Travis is the man.

But anyway, the reason for the post. After winning two in a row. Knowing the offense has confidence and is at least now efficient. and seeing the continued excellance in play from the D. Who out there besides me and the guy they show on the tv and the jumbotron with the "I still believe" sign still does BELIEVE?

Think about it. The titans have lost 2 straight including one to the jets team we whupped yesterday. and I just heard Mcnair is doubtful for the game next week. Lets say we win that one.

Next. Miami. Come on here guys. If we dont beat those pussies in the cold and snow ala yesterday 12 to nothing than we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. Win.

This most likely (with a little help which should be there) set up a WIN AND IN situation in Foxboro. Yes the Pats have been great BUT maybe they will be in a situation where they dont need the game. They certainly wont need it as much as us.

So there it is. The impossible dream not so impossible any more. So I ask you one more time. Do you STILL BELIEVE?????

P.S. Once you are in the playoffs you can go all the way no matter who you are or WHO YOUR COACH IS. Just look at some of the past champs.

BAM
12-08-2003, 06:01 PM
I STILL BELIEVE!. but i must tell ya, I was close to throwing in the towel a couple weeks ago... notice the fat lady has left the building for now :D

As hard as it will be to get in, there is that small chance. And until that is evaporated, I still have faith

:gobills:

F You haters :D

SABuffalo786
12-08-2003, 06:02 PM
YES!!!

YES!!!

A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I go to a game, they win. I'm DEFINITLEY going to the Miami game.

The_Philster
12-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by SABuffalo786
YES!!!

YES!!!

A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I go to a game, they win. I'm DEFINITLEY going to the Miami game.
So do we make your non-attendance the reason for the 7 losses this year? :cynic:

Jeff1220
12-08-2003, 06:07 PM
I believe in the Bills more than I believe that the other teams will tank the games needed for it to happen.

saviorbledsoe
12-08-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

So do we make your non-attendance the reason for the 7 losses this year? :cynic:

I used to think it was my fault they always LOST. They lost 4 in a row that I attended from 2000 until the Miami game last season. Now they won 3 in a row with me there. And I will be there in 2 weeks. Please let in snow then god!

saviorbledsoe
12-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
I believe in the Bills more than I believe that the other teams will tank the games needed for it to happen.

Howard Simon said the opposite during the post game show last night.

SABuffalo786
12-08-2003, 06:13 PM

You wanna pay for my season ticket, moneybags?

The_Philster
12-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by SABuffalo786
You wanna pay for my season ticket, moneybags?

It was a joke :chuckle:

SABuffalo786
12-08-2003, 06:24 PM

It was a joke :chuckle:

Yeah, I know.:dink:

OpIv37
12-08-2003, 07:21 PM
I still believe that anything can happen

ShadowHawk7
12-08-2003, 08:24 PM
While I do believe it can happen, and I'm still praying. Realisticly, I see the Bills goin 8-8, with a loss at Foxboro. The thing that will suck tho is that all that stuff about Miami, Denver or Tenn., and Cinnci., losing to help the Bills will come true, but the Bills will BARELY miss it w/ the loss.

clumping platelets
12-08-2003, 10:23 PM
:wave:

I believe :)

BADTHINGSMAN
12-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
:wave:

I believe :)

:stupid: :jk: clump