PDA

View Full Version : For Defensive End???????

saviorbledsoe
03-23-2004, 10:36 AM
NFL.com Rumor Mill Says:

The Palm Beach Post reports that defensive end Adewale Ogunleye did not report to a voluntary off-season conditioning program, further fueling his desire to be traded. He wants Miami to sign him to a long-term deal. The Bears have expressed an interest in him, and so have the Vikings. Teams have until April 16 to sign the restricted free agent to an offer sheet.

I hope TD goes after him. It would complete a MONSTER DEFENSE!

:feedback:

Michael82
03-23-2004, 12:19 PM
No way! But I hope the Bears or Vikings take him away. :snicker:

The Spaz
03-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
NFL.com Rumor Mill Says:

The Palm Beach Post reports that defensive end Adewale Ogunleye did not report to a voluntary off-season conditioning program, further fueling his desire to be traded. He wants Miami to sign him to a long-term deal. The Bears have expressed an interest in him, and so have the Vikings. Teams have until April 16 to sign the restricted free agent to an offer sheet.

I hope TD goes after him. It would complete a MONSTER DEFENSE!

:feedback:

It woudl be a dumb move gettign him would cost a 1st rounder an da 3rd no ****ing way.:down:

The Spaz
03-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

It woudl be a dumb move gettign him would cost a 1st rounder an da 3rd no ****ing way.:down:

Well if he become an unrestrcted FA after the 16th then only for a good price:biggrin:

Jan Reimers
03-23-2004, 12:28 PM
He would cost us way too much. I'm beginning to think we should go with Kelsay, who has a great motor, a great attitude and should be bigger, stronger and wiser this season.

Mr. Miyagi
03-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
He would cost us way too much. I'm beginning to think we should go with Kelsay, who has a great motor, a great attitude and should be bigger, stronger and wiser this season.
:up:

Tatonka
03-23-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers

i agree..

Lefty2985
03-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Give kelsey or denny a chance you guys say we need to draft a DE. Why give them a year. I've heard that people say give WR's another year to grow and prove so why not at the DE position. With are pick we should get so Oline or QB!!!!!!!!!!!

lordofgun
03-23-2004, 12:57 PM
I agree Jan, and I don't understand how or why people keep writing off our draft picks after their first year.

justasportsfan
03-23-2004, 01:10 PM
I hope Ogun goes to another division and Wanny will turn the fins into the bears in his last year. :up:

The Spaz
03-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I hope Ogun goes to another division and Wanny will turn the fins into the bears in his last year. :up:

:fabulous: