PDA

View Full Version : My view on the O

LtBillsFan66
08-16-2004, 10:43 AM
I think the D will continue to be smothering. And get some turnovers for a change.

I think the O will struggle a bit, but the D will help tremendously by getting favorable field position. I think the O has enough to get it done.

Get used to it the term "win ugly" cause that's what I see us doing.

Ebenezer
08-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I think the D will continue to be smothering. And get some turnovers for a change.

I think the O will struggle a bit, but the D will help tremendously by getting favorable field position. I think the O has enough to get it done.

Get used to it the term "win ugly" cause that's what I see us doing.

after 4 trips to the SB and not winning all I want to do is win...ugly, pretty, blowout...does not matter.

LtBillsFan66
08-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
after 4 trips to the SB and not winning all I want to do is win...ugly, pretty, blowout...does not matter.

Yep. In the end, a win is a win.

Big M
08-16-2004, 10:49 AM
I hold those same beliefs. Until we firmly establish who our 5 starting Offensive Lineman are, little will change and the results will be disappointing. Bills need to establish a consistent running game for everything else to fall in place.

Jan Reimers
08-16-2004, 11:07 AM
While the O line is struggling, I see it getting better. Williams should be coming around, and McNally still has time to build some cohesiveness.

But even if we don't end up with a first rate O line, I think better coaching, a commitment to the run, and an improved and healthy receiving corps will make our O considerably better than last year.