PDA

View Full Version : Aiken, Coleman ,Shaw

justasportsfan
08-20-2004, 10:34 AM
I would like to see them play against our opponents no. 1 D's to see where they are at for the rest of the preseason games. This also lessens the risk of our starters from getting injured.

Aiken has so much potential but Coleman has outplayed him and has been impressive at camp. Shaw won't get any better but is solid for depth. If Aiken and Coleman show that they can play just as well as Shaw, Shaw becomes expendable.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-20-2004, 10:47 AM
The huge battle for #4 WR!!!!

elltrain22
08-20-2004, 01:11 PM
I like Aiken. I hope he is the guy out of that 3.

TigerJ
08-20-2004, 10:37 PM
I don't think the starters will play enough tomorrow evening to make that practical. I could see them doing that in the third preseason game when the first team usually plays a lot more, as much as a half. There would be a lot more chance to mix in players.

ShadowHawk7
08-20-2004, 10:42 PM
I would like to see them play against our opponents no. 1 D's to see where they are at for the rest of the preseason games. This also lessens the risk of our starters from getting injured.

Aiken has so much potential but Coleman has outplayed him and has been impressive at camp. Shaw won't get any better but is solid for depth. If Aiken and Coleman show that they can play just as well as Shaw, Shaw becomes expendable.

That's a very good idea Justa. I also agree, if Coleman, and/or Aiken can show Shaw up, Shaw will be the odd man out. Personally, I'm rooting for Coleman, because he excelled in the 03 preseason, and show flashes, when given the chance in the regular season. I also like Aiken too, but he has something to prove to me. If neither of these options prove viable, Shaw might as well be the best #4 WR in the NFL.