PDA

View Full Version : Drew Rosenhaus

The Spaz
08-22-2004, 10:51 PM
I guess he just admitted on WSVN-7 TV in Miami that he indeed stir the pot on this supposed Willis controversey. He said Willis said nothing and that "he did all the talking" - said "your not gonna show this to the people in Buffalo are you?" lol.

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=595

LABillsFan
08-23-2004, 01:59 AM
At least it's out in the open now. I hope the media pays as much attention to this as they did when it was supposedly WM.

John Ward
08-23-2004, 05:06 AM
Figures the agent is behind this! Afterall, the more Willis plays the higher probabilty he meets some of the incentives which means more $$ in the agent's pocket. He figures (Drew) that if he can get his client to play more then what better way than to start up some BS. I hope it backfires in his face but I hopw Willis focuses on what the game really means to him and not just the $$.....There's my 2 cents for what it's worth. :mad:

BAM
08-23-2004, 06:00 AM
Here's a good article on McGahee's piece of **** agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

"Everybody bought into this idea he was making a miraculous recovery," Rosenhaus said after the draft. "The media made it easy -- made it so easy -- by repeating what I was saying about him being a first-round pick. Remember, I guaranteed in February he'd be the first running back taken [he was]."

The rest of the story... (http://www.fanstop.net/public/nflboards/index.cgi?noframes%3Bread=525)

ryjam282
08-23-2004, 06:43 AM
I watched a show last night here is South Florida on some news channel about 11:30 or so where it is just a news guys and Drew Rosenhaus (I think it is a weekly show) and they are talking about his clients and whatnot. He was talking about Wale a lot and then at the end, he brought up the McGahee thing and the comments. He asked Drew if Willis said these things and Drew kinda got upset saying, "Your gonna put me on the spot, your not going to send this tape to Buffalo right"...Then he said. "Willis didn't say it, I did. It was all wonderful how Buffalo picked him and gave him a good contract but it is my job to get him on the field. He won't make most of that money sitting on the bench so I am doing what is in the best interest of my client."

That is a bunch of CRAPOLA, I mean start up some worthless rumor about how Willis wants to leave. That is some low-down dirty crap and I wish the NFL or someone could step in and do something about this. This is a joke. I mean we all know that Willis is not 100% yet, mentally, so what is the rush? We will make a decision on the RB spot at the end of the year so he should just go SH%T in his hat cause that is just wrong.

Jerkoff....

Ryan

Tatonka
08-23-2004, 06:50 AM
I watched a show last night here is South Florida on some news channel about 11:30 or so where it is just a news guys and Drew Rosenhaus (I think it is a weekly show) and they are talking about his clients and whatnot. He was talking about Wale a lot and then at the end, he brought up the McGahee thing and the comments. He asked Drew if Willis said these things and Drew kinda got upset saying, "Your gonna put me on the spot, your not going to send this tape to Buffalo right"...Then he said. "Willis didn't say it, I did. It was all wonderful how Buffalo picked him and gave him a good contract but it is my job to get him on the field. He won't make most of that money sitting on the bench so I am doing what is in the best interest of my client."

That is a bunch of CRAPOLA, I mean start up some worthless rumor about how Willis wants to leave. That is some low-down dirty crap and I wish the NFL or someone could step in and do something about this. This is a joke. I mean we all know that Willis is not 100% yet, mentally, so what is the rush? We will make a decision on the RB spot at the end of the year so he should just go SH%T in his hat cause that is just wrong.

Jerkoff....

Ryan

what a bunch of ****... so ****ing typical.. willis didnt say a thing.. and looks like the *******..

he should fire his agent.

:mad:

Hemlepp53
08-23-2004, 07:11 AM
Insane.... I Agree With Both Of You Guys... The NFL Should Slap Him WIth A Fine Or Someone Should Slap Him Period... Willis is not READY for a Starter Role... I will comment more once at work...

BAM
08-23-2004, 07:19 AM
I'm so ****ing happy that he admitted this finally. You have no idea how many damn people said to me this weekend that they lost all respect for Willis because he "supposedly" was demanding a trade. I hope to God that they publish this nationally so everyone can see who the real ass-hole is.

ryjam282
08-23-2004, 07:30 AM
We all know this will not make the mainstream news. Media loves controversy, they won't post something that makes everything seem alright....BASTARDS.

don137
08-23-2004, 07:36 AM

Jerkoff....

Ryan

Good insight...Drew is a dirtbag but unfortunately I am not sure what the NFL can do to agents. This whole thing hurt the team chemistry. Even if Willis did not say it, it makes Travis that much more upset about the whole situation and can only hurt the team. The media nationally and locally as well as some fans ate this story up even though it was all a fabrication.
I think most Bills fans with a rationale head believed willis did not say it from the start.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-23-2004, 08:00 AM
"Hello, Mr. McGahee your agent is a jack***!"

carybillsfan
08-23-2004, 08:24 AM
This whole thing hurt the team chemistry. Even if Willis did not say it, it makes Travis that much more upset about the whole situation and can only hurt the team.

First off agents don't care jacks**t about the team, they're an all for me type of backstabbing a**hole. "I just want willis to make more money" Bulls**t he just wants more money. As for the media, we should all no better than to trust them when an "unamed source" is involved. The worst part, I wonder if that spineless bast**d had guts to call willis and tell him he said it or just let willis find out on his own. I'm guessing the latter.

elltrain22
08-23-2004, 08:44 AM
I am glad to see that bit of news as well. I am sure we all knew it was him all along, and this has changed my opinion of him a bit.

Gram
08-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Being a Dolphin fan, (and having 12 players on our roster represented by this moron) I can tell you he is a class 1 *******.

Lies, and rumors started by an agent, along with filling players heads with thoughts of holdouts only brings the NFL down.

Drew is the very bottom of the agent barrel, and the day he retires will be a good day for all NFL fans.

Crisis
08-23-2004, 04:56 PM
He probably cracked through all the death threats you guys left on his voicemail.

Pride
08-23-2004, 05:09 PM
I think what you all forget is Rosenhaus WORKS FOR MCGAHEE!

If Willis had said this openly, the Bills would have been forced to do something, and would have expected them to do something. McGahee is as responsible for this as Drew is. It is him employee, he gives him a paycheck. McGahee, if he didnt want this said, he should have fired his client (Agent).

DraftBoy
08-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Drew Rosenhaus said that Willis didnt say anything but that it was him who made the whole thing up? How is Willis responsible when his agent is a complete and utter *******?

HenryRules
08-23-2004, 07:33 PM
You know what ... Rosenhaus is an ass, but if I were a player, he'd be my first choice as an agent.

He's an agent, not a priest or something. Rosenhaus looks out for his client and that's all - he could give two ****s about the team and that's what you gotta choose if you're a player. If you're a team, you gotta stay away from him, but no team seems to be willing to do so.

HenryRules
08-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Drew Rosenhaus said that Willis didnt say anything but that it was him who made the whole thing up? How is Willis responsible when his agent is a complete and utter *******?

McGahee signed the contract. When you pay someone to be your representative, they ... well ... uh, represent you.

The Spaz
08-23-2004, 07:43 PM
McGahee signed the contract. When you pay someone to be your representative, they ... well ... uh, represent you.

McGaee can't control what Rosenhaus says.

That Guy
08-23-2004, 07:59 PM
But I would think that McGahee is just fine with what he's saying. McGahee ISN'T going to say this himself, obviously. But why would he shut up a guy that's trying to get him on the field and pick up the bonuses? McGahee is gonna let DR be an ass all he wants.

The Spaz
08-23-2004, 08:01 PM
But I would think that McGahee is just fine with what he's saying. McGahee ISN'T going to say this himself, obviously. But why would he shut up a guy that's trying to get him on the field and pick up the bonuses? McGahee is gonna let DR be an ass all he wants.

He apparently is upset about it. Going to great lengths denying it.

That Guy
08-23-2004, 08:06 PM
It just seems like when guys are genuinely upset with their agents these days, they just fire them. He can deny it all he wants, but I'd appreciate it if my agent was watching out for me and getting me as much money as he can. It's his job, he didn't hire Rosenwhore to be his friend.

HenryRules
08-23-2004, 08:16 PM
McGaee can't control what Rosenhaus says.

He can fire him. Then what Rosenhaus says is not representative of McGahee.

As long as McGahee employs Rosenhaus to represent him, then Rosenhaus represents him.

Charlieguide
08-23-2004, 11:11 PM
He can fire him. Then what Rosenhaus says is not representative of McGahee.

As long as McGahee employs Rosenhaus to represent him, then Rosenhaus represents him.

Rosenhaus is the type of agent who thinks he controls the player, and will continue to think so until proven otherwise. Even then, he won't change his strategy, he'll just find another player to manipulate.

Mr. Cynical
08-24-2004, 12:29 AM
It just seems like when guys are genuinely upset with their agents these days, they just fire them. He can deny it all he wants, but I'd appreciate it if my agent was watching out for me and getting me as much money as he can. It's his job, he didn't hire Rosenwhore to be his friend.
Good point.

John Ward
08-24-2004, 04:31 AM
This just makes everyone remember that the "Game" we all love is just a "Buisness" to others. Guess football is becoming more and more like "Sports Entertainment" instead of a sport! :mad:

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 05:06 AM
Why dont we Bills fans get back at him by leaking a negative made up story about him into the media? Not just the local media but ESPN / FOX Sports News Media.

if enough of us form together and we come up with a juicy enough story we can really stick it to this a-hole!

WHOS WITH ME?

Canadian'eh!
08-24-2004, 05:11 AM
I can't say I'm surprised or upset by this really. Rosenhaus is doing what he is "supposed" to be doing for his client i suppose. Get him on the field so he can make more money. BUT, I see a lot of comments about how we would HAVE to do something if Willis demanded a trade. Umm, NO we don't have to do a damn thing. he has what? 4 years left on his contract. If he walks out onthe team he gets 0. So let Rosenhaus whine all he wants. Mularkey makes the decision who plays, and if Drew wants to demand trades he can go **** himself. We can do whatever we want for the enxt 4 years with Willis his choices are 0 or whatever playing time he gets. My guess is he will be there week 1 in whatever capacity we say he will be.

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 05:15 AM
Why dont we Bills fans get back at him by leaking a negative made up story about him into the media? Not just the local media but ESPN / FOX Sports News Media.

if enough of us form together and we come up with a juicy enough story we can really stick it to this a-hole!

WHOS WITH ME?

We need to find a source close to him so we can impersonate that person. We could start a scandal that he is ripping his clients off? Or that he is gay?

Im so serious about this and I really think it will work if we plan it and execute it right as a team.

Kelly The Dog
08-24-2004, 09:36 AM
We as fans have a responsibility to actually read and think about the bull**** that is being fed us. Look closely at the direct quotes. The fans went nuts over this about McGahee from what they read in the AP article, but they shouldn't have, because it was crystal clear from day one that Willis not only never said it himself, but didn't give an ultimatum to be traded. And the way it was originally reported made you know, if you thought for one second, that it was a publicity stunt. We blew it out of proportion as much as Rosenhaus and the media. If you're going to go into a debate, you need to have the facts, and they were there in front of you if you bothered with them.

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 09:45 AM
We as fans have a responsibility to actually read and think about the bull**** that is being fed us. Look closely at the direct quotes. The fans went nuts over this about McGahee from what they read in the AP article, but they shouldn't have, because it was crystal clear from day one that Willis not only never said it himself, but didn't give an ultimatum to be traded. And the way it was originally reported made you know, if you thought for one second, that it was a publicity stunt. We blew it out of proportion as much as Rosenhaus and the media. If you're going to go into a debate, you need to have the facts, and they were there in front of you if you bothered with them.

Its not the fans im worried about...its the possibly fragile eago of Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. They are friends right now and willing to work together. What happens when all the questions in the media start to turn them against each other. THATS how QB controversys start - when all the talk in the media starts infecting the minds of the players.