Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drew Rosenhaus

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Drew Rosenhaus

I guess he just admitted on WSVN-7 TV in Miami that he indeed stir the pot on this supposed Willis controversey. He said Willis said nothing and that "he did all the talking" - said "your not gonna show this to the people in Buffalo are you?" lol.

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/forums/...?showtopic=595

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    At least it's out in the open now. I hope the media pays as much attention to this as they did when it was supposedly WM.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Money Hungery Punk!

Figures the agent is behind this! Afterall, the more Willis plays the higher probabilty he meets some of the incentives which means more $$ in the agent's pocket. He figures (Drew) that if he can get his client to play more then what better way than to start up some BS. I hope it backfires in his face but I hopw Willis focuses on what the game really means to him and not just the $$.....There's my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Angry Drew Rosenhaus is a scumbag.

Here's a good article on McGahee's piece of **** agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

"Everybody bought into this idea he was making a miraculous recovery," Rosenhaus said after the draft. "The media made it easy -- made it so easy -- by repeating what I was saying about him being a first-round pick. Remember, I guaranteed in February he'd be the first running back taken [he was]."

The rest of the story...

Offical Billszone Starting QB ryjam282's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I watched a show last night here is South Florida on some news channel about 11:30 or so where it is just a news guys and Drew Rosenhaus (I think it is a weekly show) and they are talking about his clients and whatnot. He was talking about Wale a lot and then at the end, he brought up the McGahee thing and the comments. He asked Drew if Willis said these things and Drew kinda got upset saying, "Your gonna put me on the spot, your not going to send this tape to Buffalo right"...Then he said. "Willis didn't say it, I did. It was all wonderful how Buffalo picked him and gave him a good contract but it is my job to get him on the field. He won't make most of that money sitting on the bench so I am doing what is in the best interest of my client."

That is a bunch of CRAPOLA, I mean start up some worthless rumor about how Willis wants to leave. That is some low-down dirty crap and I wish the NFL or someone could step in and do something about this. This is a joke. I mean we all know that Willis is not 100% yet, mentally, so what is the rush? We will make a decision on the RB spot at the end of the year so he should just go SH%T in his hat cause that is just wrong.

Jerkoff....

Ryan

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjam282
    I watched a show last night here is South Florida on some news channel about 11:30 or so where it is just a news guys and Drew Rosenhaus (I think it is a weekly show) and they are talking about his clients and whatnot. He was talking about Wale a lot and then at the end, he brought up the McGahee thing and the comments. He asked Drew if Willis said these things and Drew kinda got upset saying, "Your gonna put me on the spot, your not going to send this tape to Buffalo right"...Then he said. "Willis didn't say it, I did. It was all wonderful how Buffalo picked him and gave him a good contract but it is my job to get him on the field. He won't make most of that money sitting on the bench so I am doing what is in the best interest of my client."

That is a bunch of CRAPOLA, I mean start up some worthless rumor about how Willis wants to leave. That is some low-down dirty crap and I wish the NFL or someone could step in and do something about this. This is a joke. I mean we all know that Willis is not 100% yet, mentally, so what is the rush? We will make a decision on the RB spot at the end of the year so he should just go SH%T in his hat cause that is just wrong.

Jerkoff....

Ryan
    what a bunch of ****... so ****ing typical.. willis didnt say a thing.. and looks like the *******..

he should fire his agent.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Insane.... I Agree With Both Of You Guys... The NFL Should Slap Him WIth A Fine Or Someone Should Slap Him Period... Willis is not READY for a Starter Role... I will comment more once at work...
    @Hemlepp53

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I'm so ****ing happy that he admitted this finally. You have no idea how many damn people said to me this weekend that they lost all respect for Willis because he "supposedly" was demanding a trade. I hope to God that they publish this nationally so everyone can see who the real ass-hole is.

Offical Billszone Starting QB ryjam282's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    We all know this will not make the mainstream news. Media loves controversy, they won't post something that makes everything seem alright....BASTARDS.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjam282

Jerkoff....

Ryan
    Good insight...Drew is a dirtbag but unfortunately I am not sure what the NFL can do to agents. This whole thing hurt the team chemistry. Even if Willis did not say it, it makes Travis that much more upset about the whole situation and can only hurt the team. The media nationally and locally as well as some fans ate this story up even though it was all a fabrication.
    I think most Bills fans with a rationale head believed willis did not say it from the start.

Exhausted of Losing BillsRockSOMUCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    "Hello, Mr. McGahee your agent is a jack***!"

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by don137
    This whole thing hurt the team chemistry. Even if Willis did not say it, it makes Travis that much more upset about the whole situation and can only hurt the team.
    First off agents don't care jacks**t about the team, they're an all for me type of backstabbing a**hole. "I just want willis to make more money" Bulls**t he just wants more money. As for the media, we should all no better than to trust them when an "unamed source" is involved. The worst part, I wonder if that spineless bast**d had guts to call willis and tell him he said it or just let willis find out on his own. I'm guessing the latter.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I am glad to see that bit of news as well. I am sure we all knew it was him all along, and this has changed my opinion of him a bit.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Being a Dolphin fan, (and having 12 players on our roster represented by this moron) I can tell you he is a class 1 *******.

Lies, and rumors started by an agent, along with filling players heads with thoughts of holdouts only brings the NFL down.

Drew is the very bottom of the agent barrel, and the day he retires will be a good day for all NFL fans.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,119 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    He probably cracked through all the death threats you guys left on his voicemail.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I think what you all forget is Rosenhaus WORKS FOR MCGAHEE!

If Willis had said this openly, the Bills would have been forced to do something, and would have expected them to do something. McGahee is as responsible for this as Drew is. It is him employee, he gives him a paycheck. McGahee, if he didnt want this said, he should have fired his client (Agent).

Thanks
    Thanked 24,471 Times in 14,179 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Drew Rosenhaus said that Willis didnt say anything but that it was him who made the whole thing up? How is Willis responsible when his agent is a complete and utter *******?
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    You know what ... Rosenhaus is an ass, but if I were a player, he'd be my first choice as an agent.

He's an agent, not a priest or something. Rosenhaus looks out for his client and that's all - he could give two ****s about the team and that's what you gotta choose if you're a player. If you're a team, you gotta stay away from him, but no team seems to be willing to do so.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    Drew Rosenhaus said that Willis didnt say anything but that it was him who made the whole thing up? How is Willis responsible when his agent is a complete and utter *******?
    McGahee signed the contract. When you pay someone to be your representative, they ... well ... uh, represent you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryRules
    McGahee signed the contract. When you pay someone to be your representative, they ... well ... uh, represent you.
    McGaee can't control what Rosenhaus says.