PDA

View Full Version : Im sick of the Bledsoe bashing!!!

BillsFanCupp38
09-22-2004, 01:52 PM
You people have got to be kidding me... you call ur self bills fans... i admit i was a little spoiled growing up when we went to 4 superbowls in a row but i have stuck by them not saying one bad thing about them. Im with them through thick and thin and if Mularkey says that Bledsoes the man well that means he is, if he wasnt then one of you low lifes would be coach now wouldnt you... but your not so that means Mularkeys in charge and your not gonna find a better QB on the roster than Drew him self. Bench Drew Bledsoe??? yeah then who are you gonna put out there, the towel boy? Trust me shane matthews isnt better than Bledsoe because if he was wouldnt he be starting on a team instead of playing golf in florida when the bills called him because 2 of are QB's went down. boy oh boy, i cant help but laugh when i see "Bledsoe should step aside and retire and the Bills should put matthews in". Just read that and tell me you cant help but laugh.

FTG
09-22-2004, 02:06 PM
:rolleyes:

You know what I'm sick of? Fans like you that keep trying to tell us we're not ture fans if we tell the truth about Bledsoe.

FTG
09-22-2004, 02:08 PM
Bledsoe ****ing sucks. Go stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

justasportsfan
09-22-2004, 02:10 PM
then pass it to me. :D

BAM
09-22-2004, 02:11 PM
:smoke: Here here!

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Well you better start getting used to it, at least until next season.

justasportsfan
09-22-2004, 02:23 PM
:smoke: Here here!thanks... WTF? Basic Menthol?

gr8fuldad13
09-22-2004, 02:24 PM
there is not a quarterback on this team, hurt or not that is better than bledsoe. that is a fact, simple fact.i'd like to know why everyone takes the easy way out and blames drew, for not having any blocking for one, or anyone's help in catching balls that clearly should be caught. travis doesn't look to be all in helping this team out much, yet you stick by him. sure, he gains 1,500 yds at will, is anyone counting fumbles yet ?? or dropped passes.
this is not nearly all drew's fault........................it's a team effort, stick with them if you're a fan !!!!!!

FTG
09-22-2004, 02:24 PM
You know what I do when I don't like something?

I STOP DOING IT!

Don't read the threads if you're so sick of "Bledsoe Bashing"

Otherwise defend him all you want. Just cut the "you call yourselves Bills fans" ****. That's stupid!

Tatonka
09-22-2004, 02:27 PM
You people have got to be kidding me... you call ur self bills fans... i admit i was a little spoiled growing up when we went to 4 superbowls in a row but i have stuck by them not saying one bad thing about them. Im with them through thick and thin and if Mularkey says that Bledsoes the man well that means he is, if he wasnt then one of you low lifes would be coach now wouldnt you... but your not so that means Mularkeys in charge and your not gonna find a better QB on the roster than Drew him self. Bench Drew Bledsoe??? yeah then who are you gonna put out there, the towel boy? Trust me shane matthews isnt better than Bledsoe because if he was wouldnt he be starting on a team instead of playing golf in florida when the bills called him because 2 of are QB's went down. boy oh boy, i cant help but laugh when i see "Bledsoe should step aside and retire and the Bills should put matthews in". Just read that and tell me you cant help but laugh.

great post..

just kidding.. your posts sucks.. like bledsoe sucks.. like our oline sucks.. like being 0-2 sucks.

FTG
09-22-2004, 02:28 PM
it's a team effort, stick with them if you're a fan !!!!!!

I'm a fan and always will be. Does not mean I have to be happy and never crtisize crap play. If you wanna do that good for you.

Jeff1220
09-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Bro, many of us on this board go back a lot further than the 4 SB teams. We've seen a lot of crap football as Bills fans and we're all entitled to spout off some disappointing truths if we feel the need. The fact of the matter is that since midway through the 2002 season (minus the first 2 games of last year) Bledsoe has been absolutely horrible at his worst, and merely below average at his best. I have give Drew the benefit of the doubt until this week, but no more. Now, I'm not calling for Matthews either. But unless this season turns around in a hurry, Losman should be in there when he returns to full health. It will only benefit the team next year if he gets the game experience and the reps in practice. I used to believe that Drew could do it if...but now I say he's wash up until he proves otherwise.

mchurchfie
09-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Stick with Bush too....our stocks are going to bounce back in no time.:up: :crazy:

mchurchfie
09-22-2004, 03:16 PM
there is not a quarterback on this team, hurt or not that is better than bledsoe. that is a fact, simple fact.i'd like to know why everyone takes the easy way out and blames drew
Just because there aren't any better QBs on the team doesn't mean that it still isn't his fault. Bledsoe isn't getting it done, period.:down: BTW, try a little Mydol, it'll have to ease the cramps and put you in a clearer frame of mind.:up::pet:

Kolbiss
09-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Stick with Bush too....our stocks are going to bounce back in no time.:up: :crazy:

:loser:

ryjam282
09-22-2004, 04:45 PM
great post..

just kidding.. your posts sucks.. like bledsoe sucks.. like our oline sucks.. like being 0-2 sucks.

Best post in this thread...Case closed.

shotgun
09-22-2004, 04:49 PM

hay thats my line lol !!!

illusionone
09-22-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm a fan and always will be. Does not mean I have to be happy and never crtisize crap play. If you wanna do that good for you.

It's a good point, but your negativity sucks

Tatonka
09-22-2004, 10:01 PM

what you call negativity.. i call being honest.. being realistic.

illusionone
09-22-2004, 10:03 PM
what you call negativity.. i call being honest.. being realistic.

I wouldn't expect anything less......*sigh*

Tatonka
09-22-2004, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't expect anything less......*sigh*

so then why do you always complain about it and act surprised? :yap:

HenryRules
09-22-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm sick of it too ... if we weren't Bledsoe bashing, that would mean that he's probably off the team (and not taking up valuable cap space) or that we're winning. Either way, I'd be a happy man.

But right now, I'm gonna *****. I'm not gonna get all happy and excited about the fact that we lost 2 of the easiest games on our schedule.

illusionone
09-22-2004, 10:30 PM
I'm sick of it too ... if we weren't Bledsoe bashing, that would mean that he's probably off the team (and not taking up valuable cap space) or that we're winning. Either way, I'd be a happy man.

But right now, I'm gonna *****. I'm not gonna get all happy and excited about the fact that we lost 2 of the easiest games on our schedule.

My last word...you guys deserve this team.....i would hate to have to count on people like you guys when things go bad.

We should change the name of this web site from the resectful Billzone, to Fellowship of the miserable...

"nobody jumps off the circled wagon like bills fans"

Unfreakin real.....

And this is not meant for all fans, just the members of the fellowship

HenryRules
09-22-2004, 10:35 PM
You're talking like things have just started to go bad. Let me remind you, the last winning season we had was 1999. This isn't like we've quickly jumped off the wagon or anything. Some of us see too many similarities between the late 70s Bills or the mid-80s Bills to be pleased about it.

Billz_fan
09-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Last year at this time we were 2-0 and everyone was picking us to thump the Dolphins in week 3. We all know what happened after that.

This year 0-2 and all is lost.

My point is that things change quickly in this leauge. I have been sick for the last 2 Sundays and I for 1 don't want to think about 14 more weeks of pure disaster like the first 2.

This is the hand we have been dealt. It might not be so bad is you look at the way things changed last year. Maybe we might just be surprised. Im not saying we are going to run the table or make the playoffs but your never as good as you look in a win or as bad as you look in a loss. Lets give them till mid season untill we hang ourselves. We are all Bills fans and it's getting tough even as a lurker to come here and watch the Bills Nation divide :(

By the way I am 45 years old and have been a Bills fan since 1977 when I went to my first game. Lotta tough years in there man. I participated in some 2 man waves back in the day :D

illusionone
09-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Last year at this time we were 2-0 and everyone was picking us to thump the Dolphins in week 3. We all know what happened after that.

My point is that things change quickly in this leauge. I have been sick for the last 2 Sundays and I for 1 don't want to think about 14 more weeks of pure disaster like the first 2.

This is the hand we have been dealt. It might not be so bad is you look at the way things changed last year. Maybe we might just be surprised. Im not saying we are going to run the table or make the playoffs but your never as good as you look in a win or as bad as you look in a loss. Lets give them till mid season untill we hang ourselves. We are all Bills fans and it's getting tough even as a lurker to come here and watch the Bills Nation divide :(

Good Post

SStudawgg
09-22-2004, 10:43 PM
Bro, many of us on this board go back a lot further than the 4 SB teams. We've seen a lot of crap football as Bills fans and we're all entitled to spout off some disappointing truths if we feel the need. The fact of the matter is that since midway through the 2002 season (minus the first 2 games of last year) Bledsoe has been absolutely horrible at his worst, and merely below average at his best. I have give Drew the benefit of the doubt until this week, but no more. Now, I'm not calling for Matthews either. But unless this season turns around in a hurry, Losman should be in there when he returns to full health. It will only benefit the team next year if he gets the game experience and the reps in practice. I used to believe that Drew could do it if...but now I say he's wash up until he proves otherwise.

Wonder what this woulda been like in the early days of Joe Ferguson ... Good God

socalfan
09-23-2004, 01:55 AM
All I know is that with KG and Williams gone the Bills this year are not the Bills of last year. Even when they loose, this year's Bills do not remind me of last years Bills. The Jags beat Denver 7-6. There is nothing wrong with the Jags defense. Oakland has two very good cover corners, and a defensive line with run stuffers. The Raiders are not the same Raiders as last year.

Decadeofthe90's
09-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Thank you Mr.Billsfancupp38..........I am so sick and tired of seeing all of these STUPID posts about every bills player that we have on our field..I mean c'mon...There are a few plays that have really pissed me off like the Kevin Thomas play where he touched the ball at the one yardline after he was manhandled out of bounds or SOME of Drews decisions of holding on to the ball, but give me a break...Lets see some of you guys or ladies go out and make a few plays since some of you seem to know everything about playing this beloved game(lets remember it's just a game). I wont call out ant certain individuals but some of you people are really stupid and don't know what u are saying, you people are just complaining like little B#$#hes. All of this nonsense has really turned me off of this website because of all of the stupidness that goes on here. Some critisism is warrarented but you people have nothing else better to do than talk about Drew and the rest of the crew. I think some of you people need to get a life and put away the keyboard until after our next game. Way to much wasted energy and time..it's sad, it really is..We will have a great team 05 and 06, we all knew what this season was going to bring us. If any of our players play pisses you of so much then get your lazy asses of your computer chair, workout for the next 8 months and go try out for the team. Until then some of you need to chill and relaxe..remember how good we looked after 2 games last year..........

hurls
09-23-2004, 04:45 AM
Thank you Mr.Billsfancupp38..........I am so sick and tired of seeing all of these STUPID posts about every bills player that we have on our field..I mean c'mon...There are a few plays that have really pissed me off like the Kevin Thomas play where he touched the ball at the one yardline after he was manhandled out of bounds or SOME of Drews decisions of holding on to the ball, but give me a break...Lets see some of you guys or ladies go out and make a few plays since some of you seem to know everything about playing this beloved game(lets remember it's just a game). I wont call out ant certain individuals but some of you people are really stupid and don't know what u are saying, you people are just complaining like little B#$#hes. All of this nonsense has really turned me off of this website because of all of the stupidness that goes on here. Some critisism is warrarented but you people have nothing else better to do than talk about Drew and the rest of the crew. I think some of you people need to get a life and put away the keyboard until after our next game. Way to much wasted energy and time..it's sad, it really is..We will have a great team 05 and 06, we all knew what this season was going to bring us. If any of our players play pisses you of so much then get your lazy asses of your computer chair, workout for the next 8 months and go try out for the team. Until then some of you need to chill and relaxe..remember how good we looked after 2 games last year.......... :liar2: :liar2: :liar2:

Listen, Mr.High and Mighty, we are FANS. Our job is to critique(look it up)and applaud their acclomplished jobs. Why don't YOU write for the Bills? You sound like your head is far enough up somewhere, to get a bird's eye view of their opinion. The whole team(in majority) SUCKS right now, and if you're unwilling to admit it, that's your problem.

hurls
09-23-2004, 04:48 AM
My last word...you guys deserve this team.....i would hate to have to count on people like you guys when things go bad.

We should change the name of this web site from the resectful Billzone, to Fellowship of the miserable...

"nobody jumps off the circled wagon like bills fans"

Unfreakin real.....

And this is not meant for all fans, just the members of the fellowship

Get that "man"(maam) a tissue.

Typ0
09-23-2004, 05:40 AM

Don't hold back now.

doug45
09-23-2004, 06:09 AM
I am sick of ever time someone doesn't like what someone else says they are not a true fan! That is childish! I will tell you what a true fan wants ... To see the team WIN!!! It is that simple.

don137
09-23-2004, 07:32 AM
Bledsoe makes the OL worse than it is just like RJ did when he was here. The fact is this team is 4-12 in their last 16. The offense feeds off the QB and when he sucks at an alarmingly consistantly rate it is going to wear off on others. Its almost like the whole offense accepts sucking while Bledsoe is under center.
The fan in me has not given up on this year but the realistic side of me has. The fact that we couldn't beat two of the bottom half tier teams in this league or even look good against them offensively is very troubling.

Tatonka
09-23-2004, 07:49 AM
since when does assuming that everything the team does is great regardless of an 0-2 record and crying like a ***** to all the other fans for not doing the same constitute being a bills fan?

if your sick of reading it, move the **** on.. bye bye.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-23-2004, 08:24 AM
Bledsoe makes the OL worse than it is just like RJ did when he was here. The fact is this team is 4-12 in their last 16. The offense feeds off the QB and when he sucks at an alarmingly consistantly rate it is going to wear off on others. Its almost like the whole offense accepts sucking while Bledsoe is under center.
The fan in me has not given up on this year but the realistic side of me has. The fact that we couldn't beat two of the bottom half tier teams in this league or even look good against them offensively is very troubling.

AMEN to that!

Bashing is wrongfully deriding someone.

The negativity re: Bledsoe is earned by Bledsoe.

HE IS NOT THE GUY HE USED TO BE.

We cannot afford to lose more games.....especially division games...because we hold on to a memory of a great pocket passer.

Earthquake Enyart
09-23-2004, 08:29 AM
By the way I am 45 years old and have been a Bills fan since 1977 when I went to my first game. Lotta tough years in there man. I participated in some 2 man waves back in the day :D

1977? WTF took you so long? You are old enough to have gone to the Rockpile.

mchurchfie
09-23-2004, 08:31 AM
:loser:
Obviously you didn't pick up on the sarcasm :crazy: ...:loser: back at yuh :loser:

You should consider changing your title to Guns-n-Rose Colored Glasses.:up:

Ebenezer
09-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Bledsoe makes the OL worse than it is just like RJ did when he was here.

I cannot completely agree. DB has nothing to do with the running game and that is not exactly flourishing. The OL is as responsible for the inept offense as is DB.

justasportsfan
09-23-2004, 08:41 AM
I cannot completely agree. DB has nothing to do with the running game and that is not exactly flourishing. The OL is as responsible for the inept offense as is DB.

No OL, bad running game, QB holding on to the ball too long. Drew and Rob wears no. 11 and the guy w/ no. 7 can scramble. Yup, sounds like the Rob Johnson era to me.

lordofgun
09-23-2004, 08:46 AM

My point is that things change quickly in this leauge.
Nothing happens quickly with Bledsoe...except the sacks. :(

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-23-2004, 09:08 AM

Am I way off or does Drew's ineptitude allow other teams to focus on shutting down the run.

They know that if they can stop the run, and force Drew to beat them...they have a real good shot at winning.

So, yes....Drew is hindering the running game as well.

BillsFanCupp38
09-23-2004, 09:11 AM
I am sick of ever time someone doesn't like what someone else says they are not a true fan! That is childish! I will tell you what a true fan wants ... To see the team WIN!!! It is that simple.

every fan wants to see the team win you ******. Isnt that why you became one?

Typ0
09-23-2004, 09:29 AM

not true...if DB was more of a threat with the pass the run defense would have to cover more of the field positioning our run game for greater success.

Typ0
09-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Am I way off or does Drew's ineptitude allow other teams to focus on shutting down the run.

They know that if they can stop the run, and force Drew to beat them...they have a real good shot at winning.

So, yes....Drew is hindering the running game as well.

sorry I hadn't read all the posts when I responded.

Kolbiss
09-23-2004, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=mchurchfie]Obviously you didn't pick up on the sarcasm :crazy: ...:loser: back at yuh :loser:

no, I did pick up on the sarcasm. hence the :loser:

Philagape
09-23-2004, 10:43 AM
Yeah, they keep stacking the line at the goal line and we can't punch it in ... Damn that Drew!!

mchurchfie
09-23-2004, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=mchurchfie]Obviously you didn't pick up on the sarcasm :crazy: ...:loser: back at yuh :loser:

no, I did pick up on the sarcasm. hence the :loser:
Oh.:chuckle:...then like I said...back at yuh.:loser:

mchurchfie
09-23-2004, 10:50 AM
Attack the post not the poster Asscup38. :doh:

Billsouth
09-23-2004, 02:10 PM
if we were not angry i would not call us real fans. real fans hate when their team loses and look for the reasons why. real fans dont just sit back and say oh well we lost.

we the fans r the reason that ther is football. without us there would be no tv contract and no $. it is our passion, both positive and negative, that makes football what it is. hopefully, the *****ing keeps teams from doing accepting mediocrity and provides an added pressure to try to win. winning sometimes forces teams to make tough decisions and many of us (i didnt use to feel this way) believe that one of those tough decisions involves getting rif of drew as our starter.

i find it awfully ironic that u r so negative about other fans commenting about the negative aspects of this team which have prevented it from winning a game.

Kolbiss
09-23-2004, 02:30 PM
if we were not angry i would not call us real fans. real fans hate when their team loses and look for the reasons why. real fans dont just sit back and say oh well we lost.

we the fans r the reason that ther is football. without us there would be no tv contract and no $. it is our passion, both positive and negative, that makes football what it is. hopefully, the *****ing keeps teams from doing accepting mediocrity and provides an added pressure to try to win. winning sometimes forces teams to make tough decisions and many of us (i didnt use to feel this way) believe that one of those tough decisions involves getting rif of drew as our starter.

i find it awfully ironic that u r so negative about other fans commenting about the negative aspects of this team which have prevented it from winning a game.

Good point!.........know whats with the Raider stuff??? :whatthe:

FTG
09-23-2004, 03:08 PM

:bf1: :up:

Drive 4 Five
09-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Where the hell do people get off telling the rest of us that we're not fans? Four Super Bowl losses (I prefer to think of it as four consequtive AFC Championships)? I'd say those are some mother f'in loyal fans. Guns & Poses, this ain't the 80's bro. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you would get a severe beat down talking smack like that. Multiple kicks to the chest! What the hell is the matter with you? As Bills fans, we have been through some *****. Therefore, we are entitled to say whatever the F%CK we want. We're steamed, we have seen enough of Bledslow, and we're saying so. If you don't like it...

FTG
09-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Where the hell do people get off telling the rest of us that were not fans? ...

It's only a few arrogant morons. I just laugh at them. If thinking Bledsoe can still get the job done is the only way you can be a "true fan" than there are about 5 "true fans" left at this site.

Drive 4 Five
09-23-2004, 05:02 PM
It's only a few arrogant morons. I just laugh at them. If thinking Bledsoe can still get the job done is the only way you can be a "true fan" than there are about 5 "true fans" left at this site.

Nuff said about that. I know they're stoopid!

doug45
09-23-2004, 06:33 PM

I see the standard of insults has not changed. Still a lot of 5 year olds with no class. A person comes here to talk about the team and name calling is all that happens.