PDA

View Full Version : Brady Will Expose Wire

juice
09-29-2004, 11:43 AM
How long will it take for Brady to get Coy to regress back to his LB mentality and bite on a PA Pass Deep?

BB has already VOICED his opinion of Clements as being SUSPECT on deep balls, so it only makes sense to test that side of the field EARLY and OFTEN.

I think the Pats will attempt to Establish the run early along with the short pass game in order to get our Safties to tighten up to defend that SHORT GAME that Brady runs so efficiently. Once their people in the Coaches Booth think that we are CHEATING UP with our Safties into Run and Short Passing Lanes, they will try to attack deep against our weakpoint in the Defensive Secondary.

Belichick, Weis and Brady are probably the top offensive trio in the League at exposing Defensive Secondary Weakpoints in that they have Won 2 SuperBowls in in the past three years without a STANDOUT Running attack.

Now that they have that Balanced Run game to compliment Brady Ball, How Well will our Defensive Lineman and Backers deal with their QUICK STRIKE offense.. and will our Safties be able to Read and Recognize Run/Pass situations well enough to be a factor in both the SHORT and LONG GAME.

Wire seems to play the Run Game well enough when he isn't Over-Running the play, which is what I think BB is counting on.. Coy reverting back to that LBer play and forgetting his coverage responsibilities or not being in position to react to PA passes.

Overagressive Play by our Safties will leave our corners exposed in One-on-One situations which proves deadly with the accuracy of Brady and his Knowledge of the Bills coverage schemes.

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-29-2004, 11:50 AM
Brady can throw deep????????

LOL

FlyingElvis
09-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Pretty decent analysis from juice. The thing is though, you have no idea what the Pats will do on Sunday. They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.

I'm anxious to see what the Bills try to do on offense. They better bring something thats not on film to catch the Pats offguard. The key for the Bills will be whether they can get 4 and 5 yards running the ball on first down. And consistently.

justasportsfan
09-29-2004, 12:03 PM
I'm anxious to see what the Bills try to do on offense. They better bring something thats not on film to catch the Pats offguard. The key for the Bills will be whether they can get 4 and 5 yards running the ball on first down. And consistently.Drew rushing for 100 yds. HA! Try to find that in any film :tongue:

FlyingElvis
09-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Drew rushing for 100 yds. HA! Try to find that in any film :tongue:Good one. :clap:

Maybe Drew can call upon the gods to create some kind of bullet time Matrix style slow motion for the other 21 guys on the field.

Mr. Miyagi
09-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Have Henry throw the ball...wait, stupid Gilbride already tried that. :mad:

Dr. Optimist, SB
09-29-2004, 01:00 PM
They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.

I'm anxious to see what the Bills try to do on offense. They better bring something thats not on film to catch the Pats offguard. The key for the Bills will be whether they can get 4 and 5 yards running the ball on first down. And consistently.
ohhhhhhhhh i am so scared! the Patsies are are like the taliban....when will they strike?????????? i dont know...but they will..........GIVE IT A REST OSAMA BIN BRADY!

F! the Pats!

juice
09-29-2004, 01:30 PM
The thing is though, you have no idea what the Pats will do on Sunday. They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.

It's true NE hides their in-gameplan well, But they wont have the options available at their disposal like in the first two games.. Dillon and the run game have yet to be tested and the WR will have to show and prove that Clements is Over-Rated and Vincint is Over-the-Hill.. I Like our Corners matchups with your WR and our LBs will give Dillon fits all day.. thats why the play of the Safties is crucial.

When it comes down to it I think the absense of Milloy could factor in heavily and why we can hardly stand for Wire to be Lost in Space against this offense.

As far as our Run game against your Defense, you can believe your gonna get a full dose of Henry, soo much that I hope we have to bring Willis in on every 3rd down.. We'll have to get Reed involved over the middle early in the game, and then take deep down field shots when the opporitunity presents itself.

As long as the game stays close and we can keep our run offense involved, I can see your Defense staying on the field an awful lot.

Oh, and please test Nate often, He wants to pick Brady off very badly.

DraftBoy
09-29-2004, 06:37 PM
It's true NE hides their in-gameplan well, But they wont have the options available at their disposal like in the first two games.. Dillon and the run game have yet to be tested and the WR will have to show and prove that Clements is Over-Rated and Vincint is Over-the-Hill.. I Like our Corners matchups with your WR and our LBs will give Dillon fits all day.. thats why the play of the Safties is crucial.

When it comes down to it I think the absense of Milloy could factor in heavily and why we can hardly stand for Wire to be Lost in Space against this offense.

As far as our Run game against your Defense, you can believe your gonna get a full dose of Henry, soo much that I hope we have to bring Willis in on every 3rd down.. We'll have to get Reed involved over the middle early in the game, and then take deep down field shots when the opporitunity presents itself.

As long as the game stays close and we can keep our run offense involved, I can see your Defense staying on the field an awful lot.

Oh, and please test Nate often, He wants to pick Brady off very badly.

I dont like our CB matchups at all...I like most of the rest on the defensive side, but I think Brady with time will have a field day.

juice
09-29-2004, 11:01 PM
I dont like our CB matchups at all...I like most of the rest on the defensive side, but I think Brady with time will have a field day.
What's not to like?

Nate is going to be Amped because of the Book Deal.. "OVER-RATED" is the ultimate insult to a DB in the League.. Vincint has locked his corner down in the first two weeks and doesn't want to get the spotlight turned back on like with the Loseman Injury.

Our Corners are ready, it will be Safety Play in Run Support that will keep the Patriot short game from hiting on all cylinders. If Coy gets burned once on PA that could be the Ballgame and the season.. If we win we're tied for first within our division.

DraftBoy
09-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Nate is overrated and takes too many gambles for his few turnovers, and Vincent has locked down 2 nobody WR's so far, so yea im concerned about it to say the least.

juice
09-30-2004, 10:24 AM
Nate is overrated and takes too many gambles for his few turnovers, and Vincent has locked down 2 nobody WR's so far, so yea im concerned about it to say the least.
Nate is a Stud who has suffered from LACK OF SUPPORT due to below average Safety play over the past few seasons.. and Ronald Curry was a nobody until introduced to the Bills Safties.. who turned him into a Somebody.

Bills fans know first hand from our first two games that a couple of nobody's can send you home with two loses if you have sub-standard Safety play.

Nate is gonna pick Brady and take it back the distance for the winning TD.

bledslow
09-30-2004, 10:39 AM
nate is a bum,nobody game plans around him.why would they? -only thing he is going to be picking is his nose.
and he's lucky branch is not playing.

TedMock
09-30-2004, 10:47 AM
What everybody has to understand is that it was the safties that got bi***ed in the Oakland game, not the corners. They're supposed to have help overtop so they can take away a throw that's too short. The Jax game, Clements had great coverage, but was out-manned by Jimmy Smith. Sucks, but forgivable considering it was Jimmy Smith. Clements also went brain dead and tried picking it off instead of knocking it down. That part's not forgivable. He's a very good cover guy, as long as he doesn't another brain fart.

juice
10-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Pretty decent analysis from juice. The thing is though, you have no idea what the Pats will do on Sunday. They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.

Good call on YPC.. Henry is right around 4.5..

The weakness appears to be Coy Wire.. our Blitz is leaving him exposed in coverage.

juice
10-03-2004, 06:48 PM
nate is a bum,nobody game plans around him.why would they? -only thing he is going to be picking is his nose.
and he's lucky branch is not playing.
Brady didn't even look Nate's way.. while Wire was the victom all day.

Đ²
10-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Did you see wire just make a token wave at the receiver in the end zone on the winning TD ?

What a ****in pussy. Go for the ****in ball, Coy, you ****in reject!

The Natrix
10-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Hopefully Pennington won't expose Wire because Coy will be on the bench!

juice
10-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Hopefully Pennington won't expose Wire because Coy will be on the bench!
The "WIRE EXPERIMENT" factored directly into two of our three loses, all winable games.. Poor SS play is in large part why this 0-3 team isn't at least 2-1.

A Zero factor in run Support and a Huge Liability in pass coverage.. Our next game may be one game too late to save the season.

The Damage has been done, Szabo should have pulled the Plug ,Two games ago, on this failed Experiment.

LtBillsFan66
10-03-2004, 09:20 PM
The "WIRE EXPERIMENT" factored directly into two of our three loses, all winable games.. Poor SS play is in large part why this 0-3 team isn't at least 2-1.

A Zero factor in run Support and a Huge Liability in pass coverage.. Our next game may be one game too late to save the season.

The Damage has been done, Szabo should have pulled the Plug ,Two games ago, on this failed Experiment.
We miss Miloy for sure. :(

juice
10-04-2004, 03:35 PM
Well the question of if Brady can pass on Nate wasn't really answered due to Wire having a Target on his back.. Few if any passes defended and coy was singled out all day.

The few times Brady went at Nate he had his man locked down.

DraftBoy
10-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Well the question of if Brady can pass on Nate wasn't really answered due to Wire having a Target on his back.. Few if any passes defended and coy was singled out all day.

The few times Brady went at Nate he had his man locked down.

Your so full of yourself its not even funny...I didnt watch the game so I cant contradict but as far as stats wise every single one of our DB's (including god almighty in Izell Reese) got beat like a red headed step child in K-Mart. I dont know what to do with them. Bench them all for all I care. Thomas, Greer, Milloy, and Baker sounds better to me anyways. Instead of putting up with this **** week in and week out. I love how you only single out Wire as if the rest of the DB's were amazing. Its as bad as when I single out Drew for the loss (which I havent done this week).

juice
10-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Your so full of yourself its not even funny...I didnt watch the game so I cant contradict but as far as stats wise every single one of our DB's (including god almighty in Izell Reese) got beat like a red headed step child in K-Mart. I dont know what to do with them. Bench them all for all I care. Thomas, Greer, Milloy, and Baker sounds better to me anyways. Instead of putting up with this **** week in and week out. I love how you only single out Wire as if the rest of the DB's were amazing. Its as bad as when I single out Drew for the loss (which I havent done this week).
I Saw the game and I'm just commenting on what I saw and have seen since Pre-reason.. WIRE is not a DB and has cost us at least 2 wins directly with his sub-par SS Play.

Nate was solid the few times Brady went in his direction

Reese played solid and had no apparent breakdowns in coverage

McGee had a few rough moments but settled in to play solid in the second half, Plus the Return

Wire was beaten all day and was directly beat on two TDs and a crucial 3rd and long.. While being close to a non-factor in the second half in run defense. :winkpunch

LtBillsFan66
10-04-2004, 10:03 PM
You obviously didn't watch the game.

DraftBoy
10-04-2004, 10:33 PM
You obviously didn't watch the game.

Tell me then was Wire the ONLY DB beaten all day? The way Juice talks about it you would think that....he has an obvious bias and all im looking for is a diffrent opinion. I know Wire got beat hell I said he couldnt do it in training camp, I wanna know who else sucked bc from the looks of it they all did. McGee included.

juice
10-04-2004, 10:50 PM
I Saw the game and I'm just commenting on what I saw and have seen since Pre-reason.. WIRE is not a DB and has cost us at least 2 wins directly with his sub-par SS Play.

Nate was solid the few times Brady went in his direction

Reese played solid and had no apparent breakdowns in coverage

McGee had a few rough moments but settled in to play solid in the second half, Plus the Return

Wire was beaten all day and was directly beat on two TDs and a crucial 3rd and long.. While being close to a non-factor in the second half in run defense. :winkpunch

"Brady Exposes Wire" was the games theme.. Due to no pass rush from DE position.. When he didn't go after Coy he threw in McGee direction.

juice
10-05-2004, 12:33 PM
What's the word on Milloy Is he close to being ready or what?

The team can't stand another loss in the East while Coy gets picked apart.

Pennington will do the same thing as Brady.

LtBillsFan66
10-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Tell me then was Wire the ONLY DB beaten all day? The way Juice talks about it you would think that....he has an obvious bias and all im looking for is a diffrent opinion. I know Wire got beat hell I said he couldnt do it in training camp, I wanna know who else sucked bc from the looks of it they all did. McGee included.
Yeah, pretty much. McGee got beaten once badly, but he ran into someone. He also made some plays to sort of balance out the good and bad.

There's a difference between giving up a reception and getting burnt to a crisp. Wire is out of position all the time. It's bad.

TedMock
10-05-2004, 01:35 PM
McGee got beat because of a pick play. He'll have to learn how to overcome that stuff. Other than that, he played a very good game. I think Clements played a solid game. Wire was terrible. He's been beat for a big play AT LEAST once in each game so far. Unacceptable. Also, what happens when a guy signs a $6+ million extension? He stops making plays! What the heck happened to Schobel? Kelsay's playing better than the other DE's, and that's not exactly accomplishing anything. The DT's and LB's are playing solid, as are the corners. The FS and SS are not. Wire is the biggest culprit. He'd be much better used as a dime-backer only. He's good around the line of scrimmage, but out in coverage he sure doesn't look like he has a Stanford degree. Maybe a bronze in the special olympics, but not Stanford.

juice
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
The DT's and LB's are playing solid, as are the corners. The FS and SS are not. Wire is the biggest culprit.
The FS is doing an excellent job.. With another five tackles against the Pats and not getting beat deep by Brady, Reese is proving to be one of our most Consistent Defensive Players. He's definately played the best out of our DBs.

The absense of Milloys Veteran play and the addition of Wire's Rookie like play has the entire Secondary looking suspect.. and other teams are exploiting the SS play for the Liability that it is.